She’s officially a Hotwife!!

This is a red flag! It's impossible that a respectable lifestyle guy would show up to ANY sort of meeting without being perfectly cleaned, groomed and dressed to whatever standard would be appropriate for the meeting. Sweaty, gym body or even worse, still in gym clothes, is simply disrespectful. I would NEVER stick around for a guy who showed up to any meeting or date with me like that. Unless, of course, we had met at the gym at that moment or it was known beforehand that this meeting was just a quick event at the only available time which happened to be right after the gym. Even then, what gym doesn't have a shower available for at least a quick rinse off and some deodorant?

Obviously there was an "opportunity for play" for these two and this guy blew it by showing up dirty! Just some words from an experienced hotwife, I see that situation going nowhere fast! Who thinks he can show up for a meeting or date with somebody else's wife and not even be properly washed or groomed to impress? Send him packing is my advice, he has the wrong attitude.

Mrs Hw
I was thinking the exact same thing! He sure missed out! She is still very attracted to him and wants to fuck him.

This is a red flag! It's impossible that a respectable lifestyle guy would show up to ANY sort of meeting without being perfectly cleaned, groomed and dressed to whatever standard would be appropriate for the meeting. Sweaty, gym body or even worse, still in gym clothes, is simply disrespectful. I would NEVER stick around for a guy who showed up to any meeting or date with me like that. Unless, of course, we had met at the gym at that moment or it was known beforehand that this meeting was just a quick event at the only available time which happened to be right after the gym. Even then, what gym doesn't have a shower available for at least a quick rinse off and some deodorant?

Obviously there was an "opportunity for play" for these two and this guy blew it by showing up dirty! Just some words from an experienced hotwife, I see that situation going nowhere fast! Who thinks he can show up for a meeting or date with somebody else's wife and not even be properly washed or groomed to impress? Send him packing is my advice, he has the wrong attitude.

Mrs Hw
I agree 100%

He apologized for not being showered as he wanted to meet Melissa but had to hurry due to his child… he’s actually married but it’s an open marriage.

We talked alot in the hottub last night and we both agreed Melissa has a naughty side that’s been repressed her whole life, I’ve always had a gut feeling about it. She then told me she just wants to be taken control of and pinned down and fucked (by these other guys) 😍😍😍

Other fantasies are being fucked in a car or truck, in a closet and in the beach. I can’t believe it’s happening so fast now, she’s legitimately fantasizing about Rob and now David everyday. Our sex is getting hotter with the excitement coming back.

It’s so true about being married, with kids, owning a home and both working. Not that we don’t love each other or aren’t attracted anymore it’s just hard to keep the excitement going with so much shit to worry about!!

Other fantasies are being fucked in a car or truck, in a closet and in the beach. I can’t believe it’s happening so fast now, she’s legitimately fantasizing about Rob and now David everyday. Our sex is getting hotter with the excitement coming back.

It’s so true about being married, with kids, owning a home and both working. Not that we don’t love each other or aren’t attracted anymore it’s just hard to keep the excitement going with so much shit to worry about!!
I feel ya. It adds to it. This makes it better and reignites a fire between you.

Reactions: werekinky2
He apologized for not being showered as he wanted to meet Melissa but had to hurry due to his child… he’s actually married but it’s an open marriage.

We talked alot in the hottub last night and we both agreed Melissa has a naughty side that’s been repressed her whole life, I’ve always had a gut feeling about it. She then told me she just wants to be taken control of and pinned down and fucked (by these other guys) 😍😍😍
My wife has a not very repressed naughty side and I was the guy she met at a club after her prior break-up that pinned her down and fucked her. I later took her ass, stretched her pussy until I could fist her, which drove her wild, etc. We had some wild times but then marriage, kids, years of familiarity... I think it is impossible to maintain the same excitement. We sill occasionally have great sex, typically after going out drinking somewhere but other times it feels more routine. Extra difficulty with remote work, where you're both at home, seeing one another all day. Not much mystery. I think especially for the woman, part of that thrill of being taken control of and fucked hard loses some its excitement once the partner becomes too familiar and safe.

She doesn't think she needs anything more but I can tell, we both do and recent discussions / follow up sex suggest I'm right. For me, I'm not really a submissive type, so I think I am excited by the competition of it, knowing other men want her (potentially some day "have had her") makes me want to possess her and fuck her harder.

My wife has a not very repressed naughty side and I was the guy she met at a club after her prior break-up that pinned her down and fucked her. I later took her ass, stretched her pussy until I could fist her, which drove her wild, etc. We had some wild times but then marriage, kids, years of familiarity... I think it is impossible to maintain the same excitement. We sill occasionally have great sex, typically after going out drinking somewhere but other times it feels more routine. Extra difficulty with remote work, where you're both at home, seeing one another all day. Not much mystery. I think especially for the woman, part of that thrill of being taken control of and fucked hard loses some its excitement once the partner becomes too familiar and safe.

She doesn't think she needs anything more but I can tell, we both do and recent discussions / follow up sex suggest I'm right. For me, I'm not really a submissive type, so I think I am excited by the competition of it, knowing other men want her (potentially some day "have had her") makes me want to possess her and fuck her harder.
1000% and Melissa sees it that way as well now. A husband can only do so much and vice versa.

Reactions: exstag77
Ok so wow! I never thought I would come home today and hear the story Melissa told me. Today she went down to our local nude beach to read her book and try and get comfortable being naked down there, we have been but both of us stay in our suits.

Anyway a guy came over and asked if she minded if he came over and sat with her. She said no problem and he then asked if she was ok with him being naked. She also said of course no prob. They talked for a while and Melissa works up the courage and got naked. He told her as the convo went on that him and his wife are in the lifestyle as well, starting as swingers.

Fast forward a bit and another got came over who was sitting just down the beach… I guess this first guy and him had actually been messaging each other previously about a meet up, both of them are bi curious. Well he came over and the first guy ends up giving him a blowjob while Melissa stayed and watched! As he was blowing him Melissa got a little closer and kissed the guy getting blown, after a bit the other guy kind of eased her down and she took turns with him blowing him! He ended up cumming in the sand and then Melissa gave the other guy a blowjob!!! He didn’t cum in her mouth or on her but still!!! Wow!! Mind blown!

Ok so wow! I never thought I would come home today and hear the story Melissa told me. Today she went down to our local nude beach to read her book and try and get comfortable being naked down there, we have been but both of us stay in our suits.

Anyway a guy came over and asked if she minded if he came over and sat with her. She said no problem and he then asked if she was ok with him being naked. She also said of course no prob. They talked for a while and Melissa works up the courage and got naked. He told her as the convo went on that him and his wife are in the lifestyle as well, starting as swingers.

Fast forward a bit and another got came over who was sitting just down the beach… I guess this first guy and him had actually been messaging each other previously about a meet up, both of them are bi curious. Well he came over and the first guy ends up giving him a blowjob while Melissa stayed and watched! As he was blowing him Melissa got a little closer and kissed the guy getting blown, after a bit the other guy kind of eased her down and she took turns with him blowing him! He ended up cumming in the sand and then Melissa gave the other guy a blowjob!!! He didn’t cum in her mouth or on her but still!!! Wow!! Mind blown!
Thanks for sharing, great that your wife participated AND told you. Love to hear more if she does.

Well that's a uniquely hot way to get started - blowing two guys during a bi encounter. An experience I am sure she will never forget and which will, no doubt, make her interested for more.

It is incredible

Reactions: DaddyThick
Hey all I’m Drew and my Wife is Melissa. I told her a while ago about my fantasies of her having sex and that I’ve had dreams about her with other men. She didn’t really say anything or react about it.

About a month later she told me she’s been fantasizing about a certain male actor from one of her shows. She wasn’t sure if she should tell me.

Then about another month later we watch Sex Life together. It had a swinger scene in it. After that scene she said to me that it didn’t feel as taboo for her anymore.

Is she giving me hints!?
Hey all I’m Drew and my Wife is Melissa. I told her a while ago about my fantasies of her having sex and that I’ve had dreams about her with other men. She didn’t really say anything or react about it.

About a month later she told me she’s been fantasizing about a certain male actor from one of her shows. She wasn’t sure if she should tell me.

Then about another month later we watch Sex Life together. It had a swinger scene in it. After that scene she said to me that it didn’t feel as taboo for her anymore.

Is she giving me hints!?
Yes!

Reactions: DaddyThick
So after her crazy encounter at the beach yesterday she still has 2 guys after her. Both of them she’s into, one of them more so. What a whirlwind of events happening so fast.

She can 100% see it now how this lifestyle can enhance a marriage. I haven’t seen her this happy in a long time.
Dude I am so happy for you both. Keep us updated.
And maybe, just maybe, she will open up to sharing pics one day 😈