She got fucked by a BBC bull last night

we went to dinner last night so after dinner we went to the Marriott Hotel and we had a drink so a big black guy came up and said if she wanted a big black cock for tonight so she looked at me and I said go ahead Hon if that is what you want and she smiled cause she needed to be fucked hard so we all went up to his room and he was so fucken huge she said oh fuck you are big so she sucked his cock for a while and I could see she loved it than he mounted her and slowly shoved his BBC inside her pussy she screamed as it was stretching her pussy so he stopped and said relax Lynn and she did and he went deeper and deeper until he was all in her pussy and he slowly started fucking her after a while of his cock deep in her pussy she started moaning and moaning and begging for more so he went faster and she loved every inch of his BBC SO after one hour of him pounding her pussy he exploded and said oh fuck yes and he squirted loads of cum deep inside my Lynn's pussy as she was shaking and saying oh fuck yes fuck me more please do not stop so he fucked her 3 times before we left ClnK7TtWYAEIuQM.jpg-large.jpeg

we went to dinner last night so after dinner we went to the Marriott Hotel and we had a drink so a big black guy came up and said if she wanted a big black cock for tonight so she looked at me and I said go ahead Hon if that is what you want and she smiled cause she needed to be fucked hard so we all went up to his room and he was so fucken huge she said oh fuck you are big so she sucked his cock for a while and I could see she loved it than he mounted her and slowly shoved his BBC inside her pussy she screamed as it was stretching her pussy so he stopped and said relax Lynn and she did and he went deeper and deeper until he was all in her pussy and he slowly started fucking her after a while of his cock deep in her pussy she started moaning and moaning and begging for more so he went faster and she loved every inch of his BBC SO after one hour of him pounding her pussy he exploded and said oh fuck yes and he squirted loads of cum deep inside my Lynn's pussy as she was shaking and saying oh fuck yes fuck me more please do not stop so he fucked her 3 times before we left View attachment 352691
Nothing hotter than a horny milf who can take a BBC pounding.....