She is at it right now

italkedherintoit

Oct 17, 2017
I just got home from work 10/27/17 5:15pm. The answering machine was flashing. It was Jo. "I don't want to be a pain , but can you pick me up at 9 instead of 7. John just called and was wanting me to drop over for an hour or two. He wants to fuck me, and I want him to .Call me" I pressed redial right away. Jo says "John called a few minutes ago and wondered if I could drop over for a couple of hours. I know how you like me fucking him so I thought you wouldn't mind, but I told him I had to call you first, so is it ok?" I said you know it is baby go get your pussy filled. jo responds "thanks sweety, I figured you wouldn't mind gotta go my fuck time is getting shorter love you" I said love you too enjoy. Now I have a hard on.

I just finished shaving jo's pussy. john is going to bang her tomorrow night and Saturday a couple times I hope. I will let you know how it goes. I hope she gets it at least 4 times. It was pretty cool tonight when jo came in and said I had better shave her she wanted john to have her nice and smooth. she wouldn't let me into her so she would stay tight for john, and that I can have her after he is finished on Saturday

I just finished shaving jo's pussy. john is going to bang her tomorrow night and Saturday a couple times I hope. I will let you know how it goes. I hope she gets it at least 4 times. It was pretty cool tonight when jo came in and said I had better shave her she wanted john to have her nice and smooth. she wouldn't let me into her so she would stay tight for john, and that I can have her after he is finished on Saturday
Make sure to take some good photos maybe even video ;)

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
11/11/17 I dropped Jo off at John's last night. Its now 9:00 am Jo just called. She fucked him twice. She also changed our pick up time from 5:00pm to 7:00pm because she wants to hook up with him this afternoon so I can have her freshly fucked. I can hardly wait to shove my tongue into her pussy. After all it is the cucks job to clean her up. I am going to fuck her like crazy.

Jo banged him 3 times total this weekend, then me when we got home., I asked her how long it took her to get naked after she got to his place, her response was right away ,we fucked as soon as we got there. Jo said you know how I said I still feel like it is cheating on you? Well I don't feel that way any more. I like being able to have sex with John and that it is ok with you

25/11/17 I took Jo to the city today. She is to be hooking up with John this evening. Its 6:00pm right now. Jo is too call me when she is on her way to Johns. Jo just called .John is just up the street in a cab so she should be full of his cock in about 1/2 hr. I am looking forward to hearing what they did .That's my lady . I told her to have fun and she replied "oh I will"