She is finally doing it... I hope.

I made a post in the intro forum, but thought I’d keep the ongoing story here updated as things develop.

We are your normal American family. Been married 13 years, kids, and a mortgage. Marie is my gorgeous wife.

She has known about my cuckold fantasy for a couple years. I’ve had the itch for around 5 now.

The fantasy has stayed just that, a fantasy. Something we role play with. She always said she’d never actually go through with it.

Well, Marie recently went back to work after about ten years as a stay-at-home mom. She has been spending a lot of time with Zach, a guy about ten years her junior, but more experienced in her career field. I suspected she might have a crush on him, as I noticed they would text each other on their days off. I’ve seen the texts, they are moderately flirty. Nothing overtly sexual. But more than what a single dude should normally be texting to a married woman.

So a few days ago, while having some foreplay, I ask her. Do you have a crush on Zach? She takes a deep breath... says yes.

She told me they flirt a lot, and she wants more. She’s really into him. I gave her the go ahead.

So now they have decided to work out together every day before work. They did this for the first time yesterday. I helped her get ready. One of the hottest things I’ve ever done. I chose her some yoga pants that show off her luscious ass and a top that shows off her fake tits. It was so much fun to help her get ready to turn on another guy, for the first time.

They went running in a park, and then stopped on a bridge. He approached her from behind, and grabbed her by her hips and teased her, pretending he was going to throw her over. She said she got butterflies in her tummy.

The rest of the day, they hung out together while doing their work. He found a lot of ways to touch her... not sexually, but definitely in a flirty and intimate way.

She came home and fucked like she hasn’t in... ever. She couldn’t stop talking about her excitement for Zach while teasing me about him taking over rights to her pussy.

She’s having a lot of fun with this stage of things, and wants to go slow. Enjoy the back and forth, and the flirty game.

Some things are different than what I imagined. She says she would never let me watch them. She wants it to be her thing. Not what I would choose, but I am happy with it. I like that she is doing what works for her.

She also isn’t overly forthcoming about what they do. She fills me in at the end of the day, when we have sex. But as she’s at work, I don’t hear much... which drives me crazy. But I love it.

If enough people are interested, I’ll post updates as this live story continues. There’s no guarantee it will end up the way I want it to. We will see.
Fantastic, I don't need to be there. Just to know she is doing it is what I want.

Reactions: pistolpete