She just asked if she can tell her Sister about our lifestyle,

So her boyfriend couldn't make it last night and we wound up having our own fun and this morning she asked me out of the blue if I would be ok if she tell her Sister about our lifestyle.

Seems kinda strange, but I asked her why , she said she wanted someone else to know for some reason and figured it should be someone she loves and someone who would keep our best interest in heart, someone else to confide in .

And wanted it to be someone that I wouldn't feel threatened by.

Her sister is outspoken to a degree but she and I get a long well I asked her if her sister would spill the beans on us since we are being very discreet in our lifestyle.

She said No she is not that type that's why she wants her sister to be the person who she tells .

To the wives , is telling someone something that is needed for you ,, as a women in this lifestyle or could this be just her way of thinking.

Or husbands, did your wife feel she wanted or needed to do this ?

I'm just wondering why , and yes I asked her and she just said she felt she wanted to tell someone she could trust .

I didn't want to push it or make her feel like I was attacking her so I said , As long as she is willing to keep it silent like we are then I'm ok with it.

My sister-in-law knows. She doesn’t like keeping secrets and telling her sister was like informing her family. In fact the SIL has been to our place and watched as my wife was with her boyfriend. The SIL has pegged me and has had a fmf with her boyfriend and my wife.
Very much pleasure in that kind of relationship! Mai's sister is bi and quite good with pegging also. We have enjoyed situations similar to what you described.

My late wife's bestie knew as she was hotwife herself.

In a moment of anger she told her sister to make her jealous, then realized the can of worms she had just opened, so immediately recanted telling her she made it all up to make her jealous.

We dodged that bullet.

My wife would never tell anyone, neither would i. we are married and can keep secrets between us.

The fact that my best friend knows doesnt come from me telling him he knows because i shared my wife in a threesome with him, then later my wife showed him she had semi feminized me, knowing he would find this kinky, spanking his bottom as she stood in an authentic school uniform as if to demonstrate we were the pair of perverts he knew we were.

People are stupid and think that others will understand, yet few do and just judge you both and not in a nice way.

My advice is what happens within the marriage should stay that way.

Just my view, i knows others take a more risky view.

My wife is from SE Asia. Before she came to the US, some in her family, but mainly her sister in law, were telling her all kinds of stories of what I'd make her do. LOL. Swinging was one, even though at the time, I wasn't interested in taking up the LS. I had to laugh at it all.
Fast forward to 8 years of life in the US, We'd started web camming some, and visiting family type nude resorts. Then, visited a couple different LS resorts. Guess after that, when we kept visiting LS resorts, was just a matter of time before we indulged in the LS. Was fun, started with couples, then mfm's.
Wife told me a couple years later that she'd confided in her sister in law, back in her country. For what reason, I don't know. I did find it a bit funny when said sister in law left her husband to try to find a potential US husband...
One of my wife's childhood friends was living in Canada, since moved to the US. She's always running around behind her husbands back, and getting caught. Wife told her of our fun, I guess to demonstrate that you can get extra cock, and not have a angry husband. Told her friend that I mostly didn't get involved, but would watch, video, or take pics. (ok, so sometimes that is true, lol)
Her friend didn't believe her, until she showed her some video I took of her enjoying some strange cock....
Hasn't been a negative experience, that I'm aware of.

As far as Jo and I know its Just Jo, John and I . But I would not be surprized id John has told a friend or 2. He tried to talk Jo into letting him invite a friend of his over, but she said no. I told her when she told me this that I am ok with it if she changes her mind. I hope she does.

Reactions: Macc and Rem503
My wife and I struggled with this topic too. At first we wanted to keep it to just the two of us (plus the guy she was seeing). After awhile, my wife did tell me that keeping it a secret was weighing on her especially because she was foregoing some regular things she did with her friends.

I was hesitant but I do ultimately trust her completely, so I said I was fine if she confided in her friends about it. My main caveat was I didn’t want her friends to talk to me about it that much.

That all worked well but then her sister also did find out after a couple months due to some random confluence of circumstances. Her sister thought my wife was cheating on me and confronted her. After my wife conferred with me, she did let her sister in on what was happening too. I think having an outlet to talk openly to an external 3rd party has really helped my wife. She is bless with great, supportive friends and family so I know this isn’t the case for everyone.

So her boyfriend couldn't make it last night and we wound up having our own fun and this morning she asked me out of the blue if I would be ok if she tell her Sister about our lifestyle.

Seems kinda strange, but I asked her why , she said she wanted someone else to know for some reason and figured it should be someone she loves and someone who would keep our best interest in heart, someone else to confide in .

And wanted it to be someone that I wouldn't feel threatened by.

Her sister is outspoken to a degree but she and I get a long well I asked her if her sister would spill the beans on us since we are being very discreet in our lifestyle.

She said No she is not that type that's why she wants her sister to be the person who she tells .

To the wives , is telling someone something that is needed for you ,, as a women in this lifestyle or could this be just her way of thinking.

Or husbands, did your wife feel she wanted or needed to do this ?

I'm just wondering why , and yes I asked her and she just said she felt she wanted to tell someone she could trust .

I didn't want to push it or make her feel like I was attacking her so I said , As long as she is willing to keep it silent like we are then I'm ok with it.
once she tells her sister, the seeds will be planted, along with seeing how excited sis is and learns more about it.. those seeds will grow along with desires until she wants to explore this exciting Taboo.. imho

Reactions: Macc
My wife and I struggled with this topic too. At first we wanted to keep it to just the two of us (plus the guy she was seeing). After awhile, my wife did tell me that keeping it a secret was weighing on her especially because she was foregoing some regular things she did with her friends.

I was hesitant but I do ultimately trust her completely, so I said I was fine if she confided in her friends about it. My main caveat was I didn’t want her friends to talk to me about it that much.

That all worked well but then her sister also did find out after a couple months due to some random confluence of circumstances. Her sister thought my wife was cheating on me and confronted her. After my wife conferred with me, she did let her sister in on what was happening too. I think having an outlet to talk openly to an external 3rd party has really helped my wife. She is bless with great, supportive friends and family so I know this isn’t the case for everyone.
Great story. You are a good husband.

My sister-in-law knows. She doesn’t like keeping secrets and telling her sister was like informing her family. In fact the SIL has been to our place and watched as my wife was with her boyfriend. The SIL has pegged me and has had a fmf with her boyfriend and my wife.
Have you ever seen your sister in law naked

Have you ever seen your sister in law naked
Yes. Way back just after my wife and I got married, we went to visit her family who live in the country. I was naked in the bathroom and my SIL walked in. We talked for a few minutes and then she left. Later that day when the father had left to run some errands, she suggested the three of us go do some nude sunbathing and we did.

After we started this cuckold journey, she pegs me whenever we visit, and she is usually naked for that too.

Reactions: slavesimon and Macc
Yes. Way back just after my wife and I got married, we went to visit her family who live in the country. I was naked in the bathroom and my SIL walked in. We talked for a few minutes and then she left. Later that day when the father had left to run some errands, she suggested the three of us go do some nude sunbathing and we did.

After we started this cuckold journey, she pegs me whenever we visit, and she is usually naked for that too.
That sounds hot 🔥

Reactions: SmallHubbyTexas