She just got shared

Not every story needs to be real and true. Enjoyment is enjoyment. When it comes to the cinema most every film is fiction, you're told to 'suspend disbelief' and when you do you enjoy it.

I’m still no buying this story. Author joined on 11/27 and last post on this thread and the entire website was the 27 also. Though he did visit site on Dec 11, 2022.
I also stand by the observation in the last few seconds of the recording that the male and possibly the female have British accents.
I don't care if it is a fake story. Listening to the audio while looking at those pics- the great tits, full hips and wonderful smile has me jerking off and coming in less than 30 seconds.

I don't care if it is a fake story. Listening to the audio while looking at those pics- the great tits, full hips and wonderful smile has me jerking off and coming in less than 30 seconds.
Agree. I have no time for fake callers (who seem to think they are smarter than everyone else). My approach is to read like fiction, comment like fact.

How do YOU feel about her sharing? I've wanted to share my lady, but I honestly don't know if I would have Buyer's Remorse once she committed to it.
I think the dude who posted was a bot or something. He just dropped a bomb on us and never came back. 😂😂😂😂

Hoping this is the right location to share this. If not sorry for posting in the wrong spot.
It's been a long time in the making, and some meets with a guy that she liked. But my wife finally got shared fully tonight at his place. They traded some pics of each other. Here some of them:
View attachment 1063541View attachment 1063544View attachment 1063545
They meet the first time for some coffee, then the second for some lunch, which they play around just alittle she told me. Some finger playing for both of them. But tonight's meet was dinner at his place and then the full fun . She went by her self and I stayed home with the kids. She did left me listen in on there play. She call me on her phone and let it on. Got a recording of it.
Hot story 😍😍 she's gorgeous with awesome body 🍆😋🔥😍

• Love
Reactions: Nemo and Vincenzo
Just a quick update. Stayed away from this site for awhile because I was get alot of hate mail for some reason. Saying I was a bot and a fake. But Just a quick update we been having fun with this lifestyle ever since the first night she started being shared. I have seen alot of guys cum inside her since then.

Just a quick update. Stayed away from this site for awhile because I was get alot of hate mail for some reason. Saying I was a bot and a fake. But Just a quick update we been having fun with this lifestyle ever since the first night she started being shared. I have seen alot of guys cum inside her since then.
Im a fan. Glad to see you back. If you got anymore pics of that vixen getting her pussy filled, DM me. She is beautiful!

She's got a very nice smile and a very hot body.
My GF has a bull that fucks her a few times a month. He always cums inside her. I know because she likes to tease me with her messy cum stained panties.
I want her to enjoy everything in life and that includes big bull cock!

Hoping this is the right location to share this. If not sorry for posting in the wrong spot.
It's been a long time in the making, and some meets with a guy that she liked. But my wife finally got shared fully tonight at his place. They traded some pics of each other. Here some of them:
View attachment 1063541View attachment 1063544View attachment 1063545
They meet the first time for some coffee, then the second for some lunch, which they play around just alittle she told me. Some finger playing for both of them. But tonight's meet was dinner at his place and then the full fun . She went by her self and I stayed home with the kids. She did left me listen in on there play. She call me on her phone and let it on. Got a recording of it.
What a body on her!!! I would fuck her like there was no tomorrow!!! Amazing natural sexy body.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Hot story 😍😍 she's gorgeous with awesome body 🍆😋🔥😍
She looks beautiful. Lovely kind face, full figured body. I couldn't fuck her with out the risk of developing feelings. I think I'm already in love. I really hope some day we can see her in action with her men.

Reactions: Loadedrocks
Would love to see her cream pie and eat it

Reactions: Loadedrocks