She said YES!

My wife of 23 years cuckolded me on our wedding anniversary last night.
If it helps I had a similar experience but on our wedding day. I have wrote on this site somewhere all about it. It was a pre-arranged set up for my new wife (now my ex wife) to fuck the best man and for him to take photos of her in her wedding underwear and birthday suit as well. There were some great photos but alas only 5 survived the divorce and my new wife finding them, but the plan worked perfectly

6/8/19
Sorry to keep everyone in suspense. Looking back we were very lucky to slip the meet up with Bull, into our schedule. Since then we have been very busy, which is why I haven’t written this sooner.

Yes she did get fucked well and yes she wants to do it again!

As I had said before, the date was set May 20, our Wedding Anniversary.

This account is written from my perspective as a listened to the open phone connection on my wife’s phone. I filled in the blanks from recordings on two other devices. No pictures or video.
I will attach the audio to this installment of our journey.

The wife came home early from work, which is unusual, even though we had enough time to make it to the hotel, after getting ready.

She came in smiling and happy. She took a shower, shaved a bit, leaving a nice hairy trail down to her brown lips. She doesn’t like her little brown pussy. She thinks it is too dark. I think it’s hot. Soon I’ll hear it sloshing, punctuated by rhythmic slapping bodies.

I didn’t help her, I know my wife. Maybe next time . I watched her walking around the bath room, clean and naked. I wasn’t as excited as I thought I would be. But that was replaced by a certain rightness about the whole thing. The day before was a lot of anxiety for me, I just wanted to get through the day. Several days before that, I had periods of an emotional desert. Not like I couldn’t feel, more like my emotional nerve endings were frayed. Not enough bandwidth, to take on any more thought. Now I had gotten right with it myself. I felt good, it felt usual. She put on a tight red dress, and stashed the Burgundy Teddy in a bag.

We arrived a little late, the Bull was getting concerned. I had chosen an older man 58, because I knew he could and would talk her through the whole thing, make her feel comfortable with her choice to have sex with him.
He met us at the door, let us in and exchanged a few pleasantries. What does one say to a man that is about to fuck your wife? My wife went into the restroom, and came out a short time later waring the Burgundy Teddy with matching panties, and 4” Jimmy Choo’s in black. The heals make her legs pop, and her ass stand up! She looked awesome, very sexy. The site of her standing in front of the man that was about to push his cock into her married pussy was astonishing. I wanted to stay, but I wouldn’t have even if she was OK with it. I needed her to enjoy this without having me to think about.

I kissed her and told her I loved her, and to be the best Hotwife she can be. Wished them well and left. I sat in the car out front of the Hotel. Parking was such that, it was not a problem to stay where I was. After about 10 minutes she called to tell me they were about to get started with the massage her bull had promised, knowing that would turn into a fuck session. She kept the phone connection open and lay the phone down so I could listen.

I put the phone on the car speakers and sat back to listen.
They were having a good time talking, laughing and building a relationship. My wife never missed a chance to call Bull Shit on him, time and again. Which is just how she is. I was sure they were naked by now, carrying on like old friends it seems. The sound was bad, the desktop was echoing all the noise in the room. The sound seemed to fit my imagination. I could see them through a thick drug like haze, as he massaged her all up and down her body, as she lay there presenting her exposed body to him and his touch. I hear her said something about massaging him. I come to understand that she is now giving him a massage. I love it, just like old lovers rejoining again.

Then silence. I begin to make out a slurping sound and a moan confirms, he has been licking her pussy for a few minutes. She moans again, her breath is short, and begins to pant. Then a few words that I could not make out, and silence again.

Then out of the haze of sound in the room, I start to hear a tale tale hint of flesh lightly slapping against flesh. Another moment, yes he is fucking her. I am bolt upright in the car seat. The moment I have been waiting months for. She moans. Slapping of their sex organs together gets louder. She gushes her moans out in short breathes now. It is here that she now realizes she likes getting fucked by another man.

She begins to say “it’s wrong”. The Bulls ignores this and keeps giving her what she wants, but must confess her desire is taking her now, “it’s wrong, but it feels so good”. “That’s why my husband wants to hear [it]”. The acknowledges what she said, and keeps up the pace, as she slowly sinks until the unexpected pleasure of his cock pounding into her.

She confessed later, that she had intended to just let him fuck her and not have any intention of enjoying it herself. Soon, I hear hear say and a very submissive voice, “do you like it?” Her bull, ever attentive, tells her she is “amazing”. She is having an epiphany, as I listen. She moans become louder and louder. They stop several times, and start up pounding again. He asks her, “how does it feel to have another man fuck you”? She gasps one last protest to the idea. Then I can tell he is making her moan louder, he slams into her pussy, her cunt belongs to him before she knows it. She is getting close to cumming for the first time on an another man’s cock, while waring my wedding ring.

He senses her orgasm building and says “it’s ok, cum all over my cock”. That pushes her over the edge. She cums on his words and his cock.

He pulls cock out of her and says 'it's time for you to suck my cock '. My wife is a mean cock sucker, but she doesn't do it for just anyone, not yet. She says 'you can doggy fuck me'.

He gets her on her knees. I can hear her squeals with excitement as he stuffs his cock in her. She moans, and I hear him slamming into her wet snatch. She becomes enamored with his thrusting, and her breath shortens, she gasps a whining moan. Then the slamming sound is replaced with her constant moaning. He is hitting her in just the right spot. Although silent to my ear, her voice tells me she is fully engaged in this coupling of his cock and her pussy.

I hear voice has become submissive, as she says to him, 'you're a pleaser, ..... OH!, you know how to please!'. Her voice goes lower, and pants and starts to louder, into the constant moan of orgasm.

They take a short break, to turn the AC down. He comes back to ask for a blow job again. She is still a little reluctant, but doesn't decline. Of course, I could hear nothing of her sucking his cock. She said later, she was not sure if she liked his dick. It was longer than mine, about 7'', with a very pronounced head, which she quickly came to like polishing with her tongue.

Although she had not been excited about sucking his cock, she went down on him for a good long time. I heard him say, 'I love the way you suck my cock!'. Indeed he told me later, that was the one things he liked most about her. That and ' the way she moves her body against me fucking her'.

He put on another condom, and she got on top of him and sank her wet pussy over his cock. I love watching my wife on top of me. She is so hot and sexy, I can vividly imagine what that looked like to him. She started to moan much heavier now than before. I can feel her slide down his cock like it is my own. She's fucking herself on his big cock head. She likes the way that large cock head feels moving through her fuck hole.

She busts out laughing at her own lust for another man dick.

Her bull has her lay on her back at the edge of the bed, and starts pounding her sex in long strokes, ending in that slapping sound. An unmistakable testament to the desire between them. Soon she is gasping for breath, and moaning like the slut she has just become.. She had no idea she would become his little slut as soon as she had that first orgasm.

She has warned me, that if someone fucks her right, she'll become attached and be prepared for what happens next. She just didn't expect to become his slut so easily.

She tell her to stop pleasing her and cum. He rolls her up on one leg standing with the other knee on the bed and goes at her pussy with cock from behind. He is really slamming her hard now. She is loving this fucking she is getting. She started moaning loud right away this time. She is trying to cum with him. I am so turned on by the sound of her voice, giving her away. Betrayed by her own pent up lust for his cock, she starts to orgasm on his cock. The sound of her Cumming, sets him off. They cum together. The sound of my wife milking his cock, is reflected in his voice, he cums like a stallion, uncontrollable animal lust come out of him, as she drains his balls. I can hear her sucking the life out of him. She calls him out for over acting his part. She doesn't realize that she is such as good fuck.

They calm down and talk a t little. Then my phone goes dead and she calls me to tell me they will be ready for me in about ten minutes.

I heard him on the recording say, ' I guess we should get dressed'. Some how that is so hot to me. Like I was an outsider, they wanted to be covered for my arrival.

When I got into the room they were sitting at on the sofa, talking like the lovers they have become. I felt out of place, this wasn't my wife any more. She belongs to other men, to have their way with her. She looked beautiful, her hair tossed a little, and so comfortable sitting there nearly naked, like she had done it a hundred times.

She sensed my feelings, and scooted over and called me to her.

Sitting there with her lover on the other side, it felt hot and strange, I could not be sure I was her man anymore. I had not prepared myself, for some reason I was expecting he would be gone by now. I wanted so bad to get in bed with my wife, instead I found myself having a conversation, with my freshly fucked wife and the man who just fucked her.

Glad that he was still there however, perfect opportunity to have the man that made her my Hotwife, put the gold ankle bracelet on her. She earned it. She was very proud of it, and loves to ware it. She secretly hopes someone she sees will know what it means.

It was an outstanding example of a first time wife, not sure of her own ability to take on another lover and enjoy it. She went from insecure to a confident Hotwife, that discovered she can have sex with more than one man in her life.

We are planning on another meet up after the 17th, June. I'll be there for that. Can't wait to have her orgasm right in front of me, while she looks me in the eye.

6/8/19
Sorry to keep everyone in suspense. Looking back we were very lucky to slip the meet up with Bull, into our schedule. Since then we have been very busy, which is why I haven’t written this sooner.

Yes she did get fucked well and yes she wants to do it again!

As I had said before, the date was set May 20, our Wedding Anniversary.

This account is written from my perspective as a listened to the open phone connection on my wife’s phone. I filled in the blanks from recordings on two other devices. No pictures or video.
I will attach the audio to this installment of our journey.

The wife came home early from work, which is unusual, even though we had enough time to make it to the hotel, after getting ready.

She came in smiling and happy. She took a shower, shaved a bit, leaving a nice hairy trail down to her brown lips. She doesn’t like her little brown pussy. She thinks it is too dark. I think it’s hot. Soon I’ll hear it sloshing, punctuated by rhythmic slapping bodies.

I didn’t help her, I know my wife. Maybe next time . I watched her walking around the bath room, clean and naked. I wasn’t as excited as I thought I would be. But that was replaced by a certain rightness about the whole thing. The day before was a lot of anxiety for me, I just wanted to get through the day. Several days before that, I had periods of an emotional desert. Not like I couldn’t feel, more like my emotional nerve endings were frayed. Not enough bandwidth, to take on any more thought. Now I had gotten right with it myself. I felt good, it felt usual. She put on a tight red dress, and stashed the Burgundy Teddy in a bag.

Well it seems the this site will only allow me to attach Video (mp4) or Picture (.jpg) file. Sorry can't share the audio.

Well

My wife had another fuck date with her Bull Monday. She doesn't like to let me know how excited she really is about it. She was enjoying teasing me about sleeping on the floor

Reactions: werekinky2
Just a few hours ago, my wife told me, and repeatedly confrimed, that yes she 'would fuck other men for me'. No more just pillow talk.

This is all about our love for each other. Just the way I had hoped it would be.

After a few hours the magnitude of this is beginning to press on me. I am so excited. As magical as Alice in wonderland.

I feel very free. Although it may be me getting locked up.

Can't go on more at the moment, but I have much to tell. I have not heretofore cared to indulge myself at the pain of my would be readers, with a story that never ends. I have instead, waited for this first chapter of the book to write itself to completion.
[/QUOTE congratulations, now help her get it done , for your sake I hope you are allowed to watch and if you are , remember observing is a privilege, don’t needlessly interfere, in my case I just put them both at ease and encouraged her to let it go , not hold back , I could see she was a little stiff , but when I asked to taste her off his cock and he complied she got down then , she knew I wanted it too.

My wife had another fuck date with her Bull Monday. She doesn't like to let me know how excited she really is about it. She was enjoying teasing me about sleeping on the floor
Just read my own post. I meant to say: she will meet her Bull on the Monday 17th for the second go at it. I get to be there and she will be a lot more comfortable. This will be really good.

My hubby is there 95% of the time, makes for a really erotic time !!
Do you talk to your husband while getting laid? What do you say?
My wife has been teasing me the past few days, about making me sleep out of the bed (if I am on the date with her), and running around behind my back. All that I find to be a turn on.

Reactions: Mon84
Great story. You will grow to love watching her and having her after. Very hot and welcome to swing life. It’s terrific.

My wife has been teasing me the past few days, about making me sleep out of the bed (if I am on the date with her), and running around behind my back. All that I find to be a turn on.

I"ll often look over at him and say look how his cock makes my pussy so wet, god I love it !

My wife is hugely into the teasing but it also is humiliation as well and love them both. she teases me that i am the smallest she has ever had and how she hardly feels me anymore. She is seeing her new lover June 28th and shes telling me i have to wait downstairs for a while until they get acquainted but then she says she will ask lover if he thinks i should be allowed up or just stay downstairs. She knows i hate missing out on watching. Teasing is awesome