She said YES!

My wife is hugely into the teasing but it also is humiliation as well and love them both. she teases me that i am the smallest she has ever had and how she hardly feels me anymore. She is seeing her new lover June 28th and shes telling me i have to wait downstairs for a while until they get acquainted but then she says she will ask lover if he thinks i should be allowed up or just stay downstairs. She knows i hate missing out on watching. Teasing is awesome
My wife has begun to tease me. I thought it would never happen. Time fixes everything, as time goes by, the dominos fall quicker and quicker.

My wife (laura) is beautiful, blond, blue eyed and slim. I told her that our friend said he wanted to fuck her (he didnt say that) and that I wanted him to. I asked her if that was ok, and she simply said "yeah ok". It didnt happen until a year after, but it was a real thrill.
Our friend and his wife came for dinner. His wife left around 10 pm as she had to relieve her babysitter. My friend stayed on. Laura was wearing a read top and short grey skirt, a bra and white thong. Also black boots. They were sitting next to each other on the sofa and it was Laura who suggested strip poker. We had played the game a few years earlier along with his wife. I said no. I said that he wants to fu k you and you want to fuck him. I had already talked to my friend about it earlier. Shortly after we went into the garden for a smoke, and I took my wife's bra off, underneath her shirt. I started groping her tits and then lifted her shirt to suck on her nipples. Shortly after I then went to my knees, moved both my hands up her skirt and slowly pulled down her knickers. She raised her shaking legs as I slipped her knickers from her feet. I then lifted her skirt to lick and suck and her totally shaven cunt. Half way through eating my wife's cunt out I heard the slurping of my wife and my friend with tongue in each other's mouth. I stopped eating my wife's cunt out and stood up just to watch the horny bitch tongue another man. This is my wife. With her knickers and bra on the paving I walked a few steps away just to observe them kissing, and my friend grope my wife's tits and ass. My cock was rigid. More to follow.

Reactions: Rohit
My wife then put her knickers back on, but not the bra, and we all returned to the lounge. We resumed drinking wine and my wife snuggled into my friend while flashing her knickers to me. Eventually I asked if both wanted to go to bed, along with me. So we all went to the bedroom, stripped and my friend and me started to take out our lust on my wife. I was kissing her while he munched on her bald cunt. I lifted her head so she could watch him eating her cunt. After a while he stopped and position his hard cock between the horny sluts legs (I tell her she is a slut, and she accepts it). My friend then rams his cock into my slut wife's wet cunt and fucks her for the first time. My wife is loving it. She moans, cums, her neck and shoulders ate bright red. I hold het hand, kiss her, all the while until he eventually shoots is sticky load into her. I didn't fuck her until just after he left. When I shoved my cock into her cunt I felt something a bit cold. It was my friends cum. In the morning we fucked again, and reasurred each other that we were both ok with my wife fucking another man. I then told who she can fuck other men and that I would like her to. She agreed, but said that she didn't want me fucking other women. I was happy with that. So long as I had a horny slut for a wife.

Reactions: Rohit
Just told my wife's first time fucking another man. It's on the ' she said yes' thread. Enjoy, and please have a wank.
Hot story! You have an understanding wife. What did her extramarital sex life become like? My wife has said, she's good with once a month. She doesn't want to chat with bull, but rather that I find them and make the arrangements.

Reactions: werekinky2
Short answer as I have to go out.
My wife was meeting with my friend behind my back, so I put a stop to it.
I did agree to fucking another friend, and he fucked her at his house, and I fucked her right after. I eventually agreed to my wife that she could fuck him once a week, on Friday afternoons, at his place and without me being there.
More later

My wife only does this with me present LOVE TO WATCH HER SUCKING AND TAKING A COCK WE USUALLY ALWAYS HV SAFE SEX. HER PICK BUT I THINK THAT WILL CHANGE SOON SHE LOVES BIG DICKS.

Reactions: Husdand
It's great to fuck wife as sloppy 2nd. Just the thought, and feel, that a man has just fucked his load into her cunt is wildly sexy.
I didn't know my wife's kinks before I married her. She was, and is, a Christian. So I believed she was conservative about sex, even though I was fucking her before marriage. She's a strange girl in some ways. It was 2 years before I realised she likes to ******** in my mouth. She's a squirted and I loved to make her squirt while munching on her cunt. I would drink it in. Then one time I asked her to sit on my face, as usual, but this time, after she squirted, I pressed her lower stomach (pressing the bladder) and my slut of a wife pissed in my mouth. I swallowed the first gulp and pressed for the second, which gushed straight away. Just goes to show that you never know until you test.

I don’t know if I be good with that but like u said never know. Sounds like she always been hot.

My wife also loves sex and can go fr ever and loves oral.

I'm sure a lot of men are not happy with drinking women's ********. That's not the point. The point is you have got to explore each other's kinks.

I don’t know if I be good with that but like u said never know. Sounds like she always been hot.

My wife also loves sex and can go fr ever and loves oral.
Hot story! You have an understanding wife. What did her extramarital sex life become like? My wife has said, she's good with once a month. She doesn't want to chat with bull, but rather that I find them and make the arrangements.
well she's been saying my other friend for a few years now. They've even went on holidays together, and sometimes she sleeps over at his. Mainly still just fucks him of Friday afternoon though.
I told him he could fuck my wife several months before, and he made his move when I nipped out, with his then girlfriend to buy some painkillers for a headache she had. We were staying over, and my wife was already in her PhD as it getting late.
When we got back his girlfriend went straight to bed, and I went into lounge to sit with wife and friend. Laura's hair was a mess, and her face incredibly flushed. I knew they had just fucked. She went up to bed, and I followed shortly after. In bed I pulled he bottoms down and shoved my cock in her from behind. She had his cum in her, and she was horny a fuck.
I fucked once more in the morning, just before sharing breakfast with our friend and his girl.
I never mentioned him fucked to my wife until we got home. She admitted she did.

• Love
Reactions: baakxxl
Please understand that it is possible for wife to get pregnant regardless of birth control. Bull is wife's pussy is always a at least a small risk. Bull may want it to be a certainty. Discuss it with her beforehand.

Please understand that it is possible for wife to get pregnant regardless of birth control. Bull is wife's pussy is always a at least a small risk. Bull may want it to be a certainty. Discuss it with her beforehand.
I've never really worried about the risk of pregnancy, but it's her call, not mine. I fully understand the concerns of those who do though. So far, things are good between us. She is in a relationship of sorts with our friend, and we occasionally met other guys for a threesome. Sometimes she has sex with other's alone. She's just very sexually driven.

I've never really worried about the risk of pregnancy, but it's her call, not mine. I fully understand the concerns of those who do though. So far, things are good between us. She is in a relationship of sorts with our friend, and we occasionally met other guys for a threesome. Sometimes she has sex with other's alone. She's just very sexually driven.
Just very unfair to get upset if it happens!

Good attitude ;-)