Should all wives have one try of BBC?

Does anyone else believe wives should all try a big black cock once? Why do you think so? Why dont you think so?
If they don't try it they will always wonder what they missed. Wonder how it feels to be stretched in the pussy and filled with a black cock and have our thick black seed splash into their womb. They are gonna see white women with black men and between their legs will get wet and warm and they will wish it was them.

Without question - just a different experience. Generally larger, skin contrast is erotic for me, they move differently, and it's the only type of male I play with outside of my marriage. My husband is white that's all need.nn Not into Asians, Hispanics, Indians. I love the way black guys fuck. Picture of my fav here, true 12
🤡😂

I think all white women most likely would like to try a Black man at least once, even if they won't admit it. I think the skin contrast, the taboo nature of it, their past history of slavery, and the jungle fever aspect all make very erotic to them. My wife was Blacked twice by the same man at a swinger's club. She always insisted she wasn't attracted to them. He was very kind and gentle. About 6 feet tall, well built. He approached us after we had a couple drinks and chatted a bit, I could tell she was thinking about letting him have her. Shortly, she got up and led him to a private room. When he took off his slacks my wife's eyes got very big. he had to be close to 9 inches, and he eventually told us that he was. She loved it, and we met him there one more time, but no more Blacks after that. At least not to my knowledge. :p

Last edited:
My wife experienced 11 different men in her adventures. Being in Deep South, she was naturally curious, especially since she was 53 at the time and raised in the South. She loved the contrast in skin color, how it seemed to her the men really loved having a beautiful and tiny white women, especially one that was happily married. Will say all took very good care of her, personally and sexually. Her smallest was probably 7.5 (about my size) , a professional man like we are, and became her regular for 5 years. Went on mini vacation with him when his wife was out of town..spent 3 days and 2 nights being his wife..looking at homes together, shopping, great dinners, and having loving sex. Her largest was measured by her, in front of me, 11 inches..could stay hard for an hour, then recoup in 30 minutes. Handsome man and great lover..took her about 8 times to finally get it all inside her..as she said, a nice sore..
f

A while back via an "adult" themed online chat I had met a midwestern housewife, and over time developed a deep sexual relationship online and on the phone (we were separated by quite a distance). She became a submissive slave to me, and to make a long story short, through flirting and my training, one day she was at a black friend of her and hubby's house, alone with the friend, he made a move, and she gave in to the urges I'd trained into her and was fucked by him. She said she came over and over on him, and thought his huge cock was going to split her in half. Never before had she even considered sex with a black man, and now she wanted his cock again.

Sure! And a zebra and a tortoise also!

Jesus, the morons who show up here to
spout their numbscull bullshit...

Let the wives play whith who THEY please...

Reactions: Couple4MFM