Should all wives have one try of BBC?

Does anyone else believe wives should all try a big black cock once? Why do you think so? Why dont you think so?

While we never considered finding a bull by virtue of race, my wife and I have been open to finding bulls based upon their personality, how they treat a lady, and how physically attractive they are to my wife.

Back in the early 2000s, we had our sailboat docked near Baltimore Harbor for a summer season. One of the guys on our dock had a small skiff he took out every day. The man's name was Del and he was a super nice guy who would offer to help anybody on the dock, Over the summer we became friends and began to invite him out on sunset sails. Del would help cast us off, and then as I motored out of the dock, Del and I would hoist the main and get the sails trimmed. Once under sail Del would return below deck where my wife would be working on prepping dinner and pouring wine. My wife and Del would laugh and joke, flirt, and drink wine together For several months the relationship remained completely platonic,

One night we decided to anchor out to watch the rise of a New Moon and we all sat out for a few hours in the cockpit drinking wine and talking, My wife began to flirt with Del and he was flirting back. As the weather began to change with a northeastern type wind, we moved below deck and I lit the three alcohol burners we used for heat. Within moments the cabin was a toasty 80 degrees and layers were being pulled off. I finally got the cabin up to 86 degrees and it was hot, so Del was in a pair of shorts, and my wife was in her panties both sitting at the Nav table. The flirting turned to kiss and then to physical contact.

Del is a very dark-complected man while my wife is a very pale-complexed middle European. What struck me was not that he was a black man, he was a man and that was all that mattered. I loved to see the contrasts of them together.

While we never considered finding a bull by virtue of race, my wife and I have been open to finding bulls based upon their personality, how they treat a lady, and how physically attractive they are to my wife.

Back in the early 2000s, we had our sailboat docked near Baltimore Harbor for a summer season. One of the guys on our dock had a small skiff he took out every day. The man's name was Del and he was a super nice guy who would offer to help anybody on the dock, Over the summer we became friends and began to invite him out on sunset sails. Del would help cast us off, and then as I motored out of the dock, Del and I would hoist the main and get the sails trimmed. Once under sail Del would return below deck where my wife would be working on prepping dinner and pouring wine. My wife and Del would laugh and joke, flirt, and drink wine together For several months the relationship remained completely platonic,

One night we decided to anchor out to watch the rise of a New Moon and we all sat out for a few hours in the cockpit drinking wine and talking, My wife began to flirt with Del and he was flirting back. As the weather began to change with a northeastern type wind, we moved below deck and I lit the three alcohol burners we used for heat. Within moments the cabin was a toasty 80 degrees and layers were being pulled off. I finally got the cabin up to 86 degrees and it was hot, so Del was in a pair of shorts, and my wife was in her panties both sitting at the Nav table. The flirting turned to kiss and then to physical contact.

Del is a very dark-complected man while my wife is a very pale-complexed middle European. What struck me was not that he was a black man, he was a man and that was all that mattered. I loved to see the contrasts of them together.
She definitely needs plenty of chocolate to realize her being maximized

I would definitely broaden and expand her horizons like never before
We have a neighbor who we don't see very often due to his job and travel, but he treats my wife like his princess and is one of the sweetest men she knows according to her. He pretty much has open access to her pussy when he visits and she says the sex is always amazing.

I love to see how happy he makes her. I always like it when they sit out on our back porch, they will make out for a long time and her clothes slowly come off. There is always a lot of oral and then he will finally get inside her. Once he gets inside of her, she is usually very verbal and I know the neighbors can hear what is happening and they can see his car in our driveway.

BBC-buried-Deep.jpg

We have had many mfm. Not every black guy is big though. Some experiences were meh. Overall they are her favorite because she is a closet bbc lover shhh! .... At least they like thick girls too ;)

Reactions: DonD and Couple4MFM
We have had many mfm. Not every black guy is big though. Some experiences were meh. Overall they are her favorite because she is a closet bbc lover shhh! .... At least they like thick girls too ;)

We have met some black men with large cocks, but overall most have been in the average range. The first black man my wife had sex with had a small cock, about the same size as mine. He was a good lover according to my wife and he knew how to charm her out of her panties, but no BBC.

Reactions: DonD

Agreed and it was the stamina and her cumin way more visible on bbc

Reactions: sterling
As my hubby mention a couple years ago I've never had the opportunity. A couple here contacted me but as usual for the guys here they disappear when they find out it could actually happen. Some day. :(

Reactions: HankHill88
It's good that you do. A shame that so many are just wankers, hiding down in their basement making up bullshit stories & wasting ur time.
But glad u enjoy some of it.

I'm going to take my GF out to a pub with dancing tonight. Luv when she dresses to show off her sexy MILF body: strech jeans, tight top, fuck-me pumps, no bra or panties.
Sooner or later some guy will hit on her or ask her to dance. Then the fun begins!

Reactions: DonD