Should I be worried?

So you're in a wife sharing forum and you're worried about you're wife being shared? Another fantasist !!! There needs to be a verified hotwife status badge for members to post true stories as against bullshit stories. ie... hotwife poses for photo with handwritten username on paper to be reviewed by administrators
If you look at the site's name you can see why it came up (first I think) when I googled 'wife wants to cheat?'. I then thought - as has been proven correct - that yes, those more appreciative of these choices might have a deeper perspective than the almost certain lightweight advice I would get on standard relationship forums.

I did not search cuckolding or hotwifing as I now read, was a simple search for possible good insight and when this site came up I thought well why not?

Really is as simple as that, no hidden agenda or pretending here.

So you're in a wife sharing forum and you're worried about you're wife being shared? Another fantasist !!! There needs to be a verified hotwife status badge for members to post true stories as against bullshit stories. ie... hotwife poses for photo with handwritten username on paper to be reviewed by administrators
There is. That's where the "Verified" badge comes from that is displayed beneath the member's profile name

Reactions: sri65 and Mxfunguy
Agree this is sounding like a BS story to me
No real details just wife Is working all day….she don’t want to talk ……really?

Reactions: hotwifelexy
There is more nonsense on this site.
Being a Cuck or wanting your wife to be a Hotwife has a lot of risk.
Your relationship will change forever and it will take twists and turns that you have no control over.
Only in these BS narratives do these relationships stay constant.

Your relationship will change forever and it will take twists and turns that you have no control over.
What does this mean? Every relationship changes and never stays constant. Not sure what you are getting at

Reactions: Damilfhunter
If you look at the site's name you can see why it came up (first I think) when I googled 'wife wants to cheat?'. I then thought - as has been proven correct - that yes, those more appreciative of these choices might have a deeper perspective than the almost certain lightweight advice I would get on standard relationship forums.

I did not search cuckolding or hotwifing as I now read, was a simple search for possible good insight and when this site came up I thought well why not?

Really is as simple as that, no hidden agenda or pretending here.
It’s Ok @Johna you don’t have to “verify” yourself on here.
Nor do you have to qualify why you are here and answer questions for whatever reason.

If members don’t like your thread then they can turn to something that interests them.

I’m interested in your dilemma and how it will turn out with your wife.
You get the idea about what this site is about
So I hope you get a good result

It’s Ok @Johna you don’t have to “verify” yourself on here.
Nor do you have to qualify why you are here and answer questions for whatever reason.

If members don’t like your thread then they can turn to something that interests them.

I’m interested in your dilemma and how it will turn out with your wife.
You get the idea about what this site is about
So I hope you get a good result
Well said. I am interested on how this plays out, as well.

Reactions: MissMyWife
Thanks all - I have appreciated all posts.

We have decided to take a break/split up, wife has admitted this was going on longer than I thought. So I guess this was more cheating and going elsewhere than anything else and yes, maybe I did not understand enough the ethos of this site, I can get the confusion. Apologies to those who think I was playing games by coming here.

My regards to you all, it really was helpful to get your views.

(y)

My wife thinks this is sooo funny. Our relationship has never changed nor has it hurt our marriage. This "change" that you are talking about will happen only when either person confuses sex with marriage/love. For us, it has only made our marriage bonds get stronger maybe because we realize that we will not leave each other for a "good looking" or better looking person or for just a better sex life..!

Reactions: pirahna104
Wife went to an office party, told me one of the guys really came onto her strong but she said she declined his offer of sex at his place. Now, just a few days on she tells me that she is going out with him this Friday but it is to introduce him to a single friend of hers.

Am I worrying too much?
I personally do not think you’re wife is not telling you the truth. She didn’t have to be there to make the introduction of her friend. Odds are something else is in her mind. Could be the beginning of something very exciting if you’re open to it.

yes as others have said, allowing another men in bed with her WILL change your relationship , more times than not it won't change for the better ,