Should I be worried?

Thanks all. Well they have changed their date to tomorrow evening so another 24 hours of wonder! Is hard not to think something is up as I have noticed when I talk to her sometimes she rushes to hide her phone or remove its screen from my view - certainly not something she ever did before.

Was intending to talk to her tonight but when I come home she has gone to visit her friends. (Girls and yes, I can see it is just girls having dinner as she video called!)

Reactions: btweets
I think ur intuition is correct, she wants
to cunt this guy.
Video call u tonight to mislead you.

Listen, if she wants to fuck him, she'll find a way. You'd be better off enjoying it, being part of it. Maybe she'll cuckold you.
Why do it think you'd like that? Because to a degree, she already is.

Uh, your posting on a Cuckold blog and your concerned your gf is going to or is fucking another guy.
As a Cuckold hubby Id be thrilled and set up the bedroom for them to fuck! Lube, toys, mood lighting, cold water etc. Hell Id want to meet the guy and encourage him to fuck my gf/wife in our bed all weekend! As long as I can clean up her used pussy!

Reactions: slutplay
How true! I alluded to that in my previous
comments.
Its true; why are you on a "Wife wants to
play, cuckold website?
You shud be celebrating, helping any way
you can, to get her cunt filled with hopefully
a very big bull cock...so you can lick her
Clean!

:) I did not know too much about cuckolding (knew some basics), was when I searched 'wife issues' or whatever I did,this site came up. I guess there could be an element of this going on but it could also be serious cheating that gets out of hand. Mostly as she avoids me but is still going out with him tomorrow now.

"She avoids me but is still going out with him tomorrow"
That says it all. Ur fucked...or cucked, if ur
lucky.
IF she isn't done with you already.
THE only way it works is IF she cucks you
And fucks other guys, etc.

Reactions: Damilfhunter
lucky.
Ah man that's tough but thanks, makes me think

Reactions: btweets
Wife went to an office party, told me one of the guys really came onto her strong but she said she declined his offer of sex at his place. Now, just a few days on she tells me that she is going out with him this Friday but it is to introduce him to a single friend of hers.

Am I worrying too much?
She's definitely getting dicked by him

lucky.
Yeah now if she’s straight up cheating your are fucked. I would let her get fucked and try to go in her phone and see if she left any conversations with him. You can also tell her to come clean. Or best way to do it is get her drunk and when she is buzz slide the question about him….be like if you where not married would you fuck him? Test her and then you could come clean and give her the ok to fuck him long as you know and shares what goes on

Reactions: slutplay and Johna
Quick update:

She just came home (1 30 am) and I asked if her date with him was still on Saturday night. She said yes and the conversation went so:

'So you will be presenting him to a friend?'
'Yes'
'She has agreed?'
'Not yet, waiting to hear from her'.

You people are good, you saw through this much more quickly than me. I'm certain she will just go out with him alone now, no 'friend'.

Quick update:

She just came home (1 30 am) and I asked if her date with him was still on Saturday night. She said yes and the conversation went so:

'So you will be presenting him to a friend?'
'Yes'
'She has agreed?'
'Not yet, waiting to hear from her'.

You people are good, you saw through this much more quickly than me. I'm certain she will just go out with him alone now, no 'friend'.
@Johna
“With Friend/s” is just a cover for if you follow her she’ll be with the “Friend/s” initially.
I had the same with my wife.
She’d go out and meet the person/s she said at the said location. Then…later in the evening she’d go on without “Friend/s” and meet her lover afterwards at hotel or his place, get home early morning or even next day. Next Day would be Pre booked as staying at girlfriends.
Not answering phone was I switch off to save battery or other excuse, I would always get a few texts though to check in.
If I challenged her I was being paranoid and told “don’t worry” or “don’t be silly” in her sweetest calming manner.
She confessed all the above after I got suspicious and followed her as I just got a gut feeling of cheating and she would not admit it.

If you wanna test her response…tell her you’ll come too and meet her friends… you can always say you are meeting friends later and leave after a few drinks.
If your wife wants to fuck her colleague she will..
“where there’s a will, there’s a way”

Reactions: btweets and Mort
@Johna
“With Friend/s” is just a cover for if you follow her she’ll be with the “Friend/s” initially.
I had the same with my wife.
She’d go out and meet the person/s she said at the said location. Then…later in the evening she’d go on without “Friend/s” and meet her lover afterwards at hotel or his place, get home early morning or even next day. Next Day would be Pre booked as staying at girlfriends.
Not answering phone was I switch off to save battery or other excuse, I would always get a few texts though to check in.
If I challenged her I was being paranoid and told “don’t worry” or “don’t be silly” in her sweetest calming manner.
She confessed all the above after I got suspicious and followed her as I just got a gut feeling of cheating and she would not admit it.

If you wanna test her response…tell her you’ll come too and meet her friends… you can always say you are meeting friends later and leave after a few drinks.
If your wife wants to fuck her colleague she will..
“where there’s a will, there’s a way”
Thanks - I will try to find out more from her today before the date and as has been said on here, try to listen more for what she is not saying than what she is. See if there are other signs. I don't think I should try to stop it as she will just call me nuts and we have a very uncomfortable evening. Worse, it might make her even sneakier and hard to communicate with.

Thanks - I will try to find out more from her today before the date and as has been said on here, try to listen more for what she is not saying than what she is. See if there are other signs. I don't think I should try to stop it as she will just call me nuts and we have a very uncomfortable evening. Worse, it might make her even sneakier and hard to communicate with.
Well it turned out well for us she has a fuck buddy now and our sex is amazing
A modern twist on marriage as long as you’re both discreet
It may be good for you two too

So Good Luck 🍀
Let me know how it goes

Well it is time to accept this is indeed all a setup and worse, maybe they have already had sex. She left her phone in a room while showering, I opened the FB messenger and bang, very first chat at top was her and him. I read he said ' and then after we can go back to my place and have fun' to which she gave a smiley face emoji !

I wanted to read more (loads and loads of messages and calls) but she came out of the shower so I quickly put all back as before.

I am not as shocked now as you guys helped me face up to my worst thoughts but yes, still taken aback a bit!

Well it is time to accept this is indeed all a setup and worse, maybe they have already had sex. She left her phone in a room while showering, I opened the FB messenger and bang, very first chat at top was her and him. I read he said ' and then after we can go back to my place and have fun' to which she gave a smiley face emoji !

I wanted to read more (loads and loads of messages and calls) but she came out of the shower so I quickly put all back as before.

I am not as shocked now as you guys helped me face up to my worst thoughts but yes, still taken aback a bit!
At least now you know where you stand. Where would you like to go from here, knowing what you know.

You get a gut feeling and seek some advice and with confirmation it’s usually right…
So it’s Crunch Time

You either play it cool and let her go enjoy herself. Then talk about it when she’s home and if you get a kick out her being fucked by another you can talk about it being ok and make some reasonable rules. Like some of us on here.

Or nip it in the bud now, confront her on how you feel, making it clear she shouldn’t mess about with others and see what she wants for the future.

Can’t advise you which
It’s about your gut feeling

BtW are you in the U.K.?

Take it easy my fellow countryman I hope it goes well for you
She’ll respect calm sensible conversation about the subject especially if it’s positive…
Make sure she knows how much you Love her, Care for her and want her to Enjoy Her Life.
Whichever way it goes she won’t want to give up on an understanding Loving, Caring person.
YOLO