Should I be worried?

Wife went to an office party, told me one of the guys really came onto her strong but she said she declined his offer of sex at his place. Now, just a few days on she tells me that she is going out with him this Friday but it is to introduce him to a single friend of hers.

Am I worrying too much?
if she is being truthful, it should be no problem for you to join them. i'm sure your wife would not want to be the third wheel. just sayin'.

Reactions: MissMyWife
Take it easy my fellow countryman I hope it goes well for you
She’ll respect calm sensible conversation about the subject especially if it’s positive…
Make sure she knows how much you Love her, Care for her and want her to Enjoy Her Life.
Whichever way it goes she won’t want to give up on an understanding Loving, Caring person.
YOLO
Well said.

Take it easy my fellow countryman I hope it goes well for you
She’ll respect calm sensible conversation about the subject especially if it’s positive…
Make sure she knows how much you Love her, Care for her and want her to Enjoy Her Life.
Whichever way it goes she won’t want to give up on an understanding Loving, Caring person.
YOLO
Thanks. Well yes have decided no point trying to stop her. Will be an uncomfortable night though knowing I'm home and she out....doing whatever ....

Thanks. Well yes have decided no point trying to stop her. Will be an uncomfortable night though knowing I'm home and she out....doing whatever ....
I agree, you don’t wanna ruin her night.
Comments about how good she looks will help

I’ve been there, a lot of angst and hopefully you’ll get the best sex ever when she returns or when you wake tomorrow morning
My wife always comments my cock is harder and I shoot more cum and shoot it further
That’s sperm competition for ya.

I’m out tonight…
Would love to hear how it goes tomorrow 😜

Update:

I want to thank you all for warning me it was very likely my wife was having sex with another guy.
She finally came home at 9:30 am and was rather silly, walking away and not wanting to talk. She would just laugh if I asked did something go on I should know about. Then she said she needed to sleep but she quite deliberately (I am convinced) left her phone on the table.
I checked FB messenger and sure enough, his message is the first and it says:

'Thanks for a great night! Let's do it again soon!'
To which she adds a smiley face.

She is no doubt trying to decide if she tells me that just means they had fun singing kareoke or admit it was sex.

Am pleased I came on here and you all helped me prepare more for this.

Update:

I want to thank you all for warning me it was very likely my wife was having sex with another guy.
She finally came home at 9:30 am and was rather silly, walking away and not wanting to talk. She would just laugh if I asked did something go on I should know about. Then she said she needed to sleep but she quite deliberately (I am convinced) left her phone on the table.
I checked FB messenger and sure enough, his message is the first and it says:

'Thanks for a great night! Let's do it again soon!'
To which she adds a smiley face.

She is no doubt trying to decide if she tells me that just means they had fun singing kareoke or admit it was sex.

Am pleased I came on here and you all helped me prepare more for this.
Sounds like how my Wife used to be on her “night out”
I think you had the gut feeling anyway
Check her underwear

She won’t talk about it until she is ready…
You can say ‘I was worried about you’ to get the conversation going. Always act cool about it so she feels at ease about talking. She won’t converse with a grumpy husband.

Stay with us and read about members experiences which may help you.

Try getting in bed with her later and cuddling up
Or
When she gets up make her favourite comfort food, make her feel loved and welcome.

🤔 we need some evidence lol
If your wife comes home at 9am that’s a wrap
Take pictures of there there FB conversation

Ha! I'm still not entirely sure where she wants to go with this, she has been at work all day and lo and behold, called around 8 when her shift ends to say she would be late again so don't wait up.
So I am not sure if I am indeed being cuckolded or booted out!
We will talk it all through soon I am sure.

Thanks all - we have our 'showdown' later when back from work. I will try to find out how serious this is relationship wise, then take it from there. Hard to gauge her mood as she tries to avoid me. But she agreed to talk later.

Wife went to an office party, told me one of the guys really came onto her strong but she said she declined his offer of sex at his place. Now, just a few days on she tells me that she is going out with him this Friday but it is to introduce him to a single friend of hers.

Am I worrying too much?
So you're in a wife sharing forum and you're worried about you're wife being shared? Another fantasist !!! There needs to be a verified hotwife status badge for members to post true stories as against bullshit stories. ie... hotwife poses for photo with handwritten username on paper to be reviewed by administrators

Reactions: Damilfhunter