Should I be worried?

Wife went to an office party, told me one of the guys really came onto her strong but she said she declined his offer of sex at his place. Now, just a few days on she tells me that she is going out with him this Friday but it is to introduce him to a single friend of hers.

Am I worrying too much?
Is she already shared? Are you open to sharing her?

Is she hot? Does she get hit on a lot or is this guy singling her out?
Well yes she does get hit on a lot and she can be a bit of a flirt but this is the first time she seems to have arranged a night out with another guy. He has been trying to be with her for some time, they are work colleagues. She is hot yes, cannot deny that!

• Haha
Reactions: HotWifey90s
Wife went to an office party, told me one of the guys really came onto her strong but she said she declined his offer of sex at his place. Now, just a few days on she tells me that she is going out with him this Friday but it is to introduce him to a single friend of hers.

Am I worrying too much?
Yes you should be worried or if you want to share her be excited. If she didn’t want anything to do with that guy she would not try to help him find someone or even go out with him. She could of just gave him that girls number……she just wants to test that guy out and see how he is. Especially you know he will do anything until he fucks your wife. Trust me I know

Yes you should be worried or if you want to share her be excited. If she didn’t want anything to do with that guy she would not try to help him find someone or even go out with him. She could of just gave him that girls number……she just wants to test that guy out and see how he is. Especially you know he will do anything until he fucks your wife. Trust me I know
Ahhh ok thanks. It makes sense what you say

Hey, u said it yourself, she set it up herself!

Now, she COULD be introing him to a girlfriend.
But my experience is when a girl does that, SHES got eyes for him (if he's good enuf for this gf), but it means shes already checking him out.

Its not get crazy time yet of course. But if u don't want to share her, and she hasn't said anything like that to u, then it bares ur attention.

Take her out, get some drinks, see if she gives up anything about this guy who's already asked her into his bed. Ask her why she has anything to do with this hunp.

Am I worrying too much?
You could casually follow her, or have a friend she doesn't know do it. Then you'll know. Good Luck

Do you have an interest in sharing, not necessarily actually doing it but an interest none the less?
I have not been concerned about her flirting and hugging, light kisses with other guys but that was when we are out and partying together, was not so serious. With this she says the guy clearly asked for sex on the way home from their office party (I was not there). She said she declined but now just a few days later tells me she is going out with him and her friend on Friday night.

1st, don't follow her. She'll never respect you if you do.
2nd, come to terms with the possibility that she's looking into other guys and as a result, you have to decide if you can deal with it and talk her into having other guys join you in bed.
It may not be what you want, but its that or the possibility that she's gonna be fucking around on the sly on you. And there's no much future in that.
Time to man-up or you could lose complete control and become her cuckold. Which may be the underlying issue here anyway. Good luck.

I have not been concerned about her flirting and hugging, light kisses with other guys but that was when we are out and partying together, was not so serious. With this she says the guy clearly asked for sex on the way home from their office party (I was not there). She said she declined but now just a few days later tells me she is going out with him and her friend on Friday night.
🤔 maybe they messed around Friday night and she didn’t want to tell you that. Also what comments did she say after he told her he wanted to have sex with her? Did she say he’s gross or did she laugh and said she was happily married? That could give it away right there. But honestly I think they messed around and now she’s just easing you into the truth. Maybe she already fucked him and now wants to have a threesome with her GF?
Either way yeah either except it if you want her to fuck other guys or tell her to come clean. Share a pic of your wife if you can

Thanks all, I do appreciate all responses and the clear talking. I will try to write a bit more detailed tomorrow as a bit busy at work today.
But again, thanks - is good to be made to think about all aspects of this.

Reactions: btweets
🤔 maybe they messed around Friday night and she didn’t want to tell you that. Also what comments did she say after he told her he wanted to have sex with her? Did she say he’s gross or did she laugh and said she was happily married? That could give it away right there. But honestly I think they messed around and now she’s just easing you into the truth. Maybe she already fucked him and now wants to have a threesome with her GF?
Either way yeah either except it if you want her to fuck other guys or tell her to come clean. Share a pic of your wife if you can
Just found out they are now friends on FB. o_O

She got interest in him....and no doubt he wants to bang her.
You need to man-up and talk with her about him.
Be willing to compromise or u cud lose her altogether!

Reactions: btweets
Don't get your panties in a wad just yet. Wait to after she returns from her Friday rendezvous. Evaluate her demeanor, her clothing, her makeup and if she's willing to have sex with you, if so what condition is she in.

Of course upon her return she just confess that she had sex him.