Should I Consent To Be The Cover Girl?

Should I do it?

• Yes

• No, it's too risky, just enjoy your life as it is

• Yes, but change your name in the publication

• Yes, but tone down the stories for broader appeal, don't be too slutty

• Yes and be sure to tell the stories exactly as they happened, don't worry about your reputation

Results are only viewable after voting.
My wife appeared in Naughty Neighbors (still in publication and available on amazon) several times, and there have been no awkward situations because of it. She also appeared several times in Legs. As long as you are not on the cover, the readership of magazines today is so narrow that I doubt that it would ever bring you any repercussions. She also did several videos for them and they are still out there somewhere. We both found the "exposure" to be very stimulating and flattering. We would encourage you to do it, but do stay off the cover if there is local distribution.

My wife appeared in Naughty Neighbors (still in publication and available on amazon) several times, and there have been no awkward situations because of it. She also appeared several times in Legs. As long as you are not on the cover, the readership of magazines today is so narrow that I doubt that it would ever bring you any repercussions. She also did several videos for them and they are still out there somewhere. We both found the "exposure" to be very stimulating and flattering. We would encourage you to do it, but do stay off the cover if there is local distribution.
Thank you for your input

I would have to agree with the advice that Lynn gave you. You've spent your life playing around and it seems that you enjoy selectively exposing yourself to an audience of your choosing. It seems this could negatively effect the discretion that you've taken in life so far.
Also keep in mind that once any media gets possession of your story, it's out of your hands how it will be portrayed or if you will, what the "narrative" of your story will be.
You're doing fine the way things are, please don't take the chance to wreck things for the sake of titilation

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I would have to agree with the advice that Lynn gave you. You've spent your life playing around and it seems that you enjoy selectively exposing yourself to an audience of your choosing. It seems this could negatively effect the discretion that you've taken in life so far.
Also keep in mind that once any media gets possession of your story, it's out of your hands how it will be portrayed or if you will, what the "narrative" of your story will be.
You're doing fine the way things are, please don't take the chance to wreck things for the sake of titilation
Thank you for your well thought out response

So, I guess this has sort of turned into a "If I don't think you're too ugly then you should" advice thread? So, I'll rephrase my question just to clear things up: The publishers of a lifestyle oriented magazine have asked me to be their "Hotwife" cover and feature girl for a month. In spite of my hideous facial features they have decided they are desperate enough to scrape the bottom of the barrel and allow me to grace their publication.... as long as I am lacking in self-esteem enough to accept their offer. The fact that I'm a hideous troll not withstanding, should I accept this offer and reveal my disgusting self for the world to see? Benefits, perhaps I get a sideshow gig making millions of dollars as "The Hideous Naked Lady". Downside, it would be just my luck that the latest viral rage would be some sort of "Gorgon's shield" collector series, I find my image has become the iconic "face that launched a thousand shields" and that I might be forever linked to turning men into stones rather than just their cocks. Not sure I want that for an epitaph. What to do, what to do??? ;):rolleyes:

Mrs Hotwife
😂 take no notice - you know you're hot, your hubby knows you're hot, the guys fucking you know you're hot. Who else matters xx

Oh this is a tough one to call. I can see the appeal and the excitement you'd get from doing this. And I think you'd make a great ambassador for the lifestyle. After all you look amazing, you've been doing this for some time so can show that the lifestyle works for you and your hubby and have great stories to tell. So you really could be a positive role model for the lifestyle.
But on the other hand, do you really want everyone you know to be aware? That could cause all sorts of issues and why would you want that when you're already having all the fun you want and fucking whoever you like?

If it were me, I'd choose not to do it because I enjoy the fun and freedom of the lifestyle but I can do without any drama or complications.
But if you do choose to go ahead with it, I'd say do so with integrity and don't tone it down, share your story in all its slutty glory and be true to yourself.
Which ever you choose, I hope it is the right decision for you.
Lynn xx
Great thoughts and great advice!! Well written and I lean to what you say!! Have the fun you are having and skip all the drama!! Haaaaha!!

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
So, I have an opportunity to become the featured Hotwife for a national lifestyle magazine. Cover photo and story and pic content inside. My dilemma is this. There have been times in my life when I wanted certain people to know me as a slut and found it to be a turn on. At my high school was one, with my mid-thirties lover during high school and his older friends was another and around my husband's work, not so much with his immediate friends but with others who were always being assigned to his location for a couple of weeks and joined us at the lake on his boss's boat during the summer months.

Although I never actually had a "boyfriend" or sex at all in fact with anybody from my school I wanted to have a little bit of a reputation as a possible slut. To further this, I shaved my pubic area to a pretty small patch, which at the time was a VERY SLUTTY indication to all of the girls in PE class who saw me in the shower. Very few of the other girls did this, just a couple of the "known sluts" cheerleaders, etc. I was a bit of a wild card since nobody really knew me in that way at all. I loved the mystery and the thought of other girls wondering about my sex life. If only they knew! So I didn't really have a "reputation" so much as there was the signs of or possibility that I might be a bit of a slut. Good enough.

Next, Brant, my (couple of year older friend's dad) was in his upper, mid thirties and I was 16. We had a great sexual relationship during my last high school year and he had a circle of older friends who I hung out with at his pool parties, etc with. I told Brant that he could tell his friends about his sex life with me as long as nobody knew who would tell my dad. I really wanted to avoid embarrassing my dad or myself with that. The thought of the "older guys" and girls knowing about me was a real turn on and I thought it might lead to sex with a couple of the other hot, older guys in our circle. It actually did, but that's for another time. That was a low risk kind of slut reputation.

Finally, my husband's boss when we moved out west had a boat and we spent most weekends every summer on it. Much of the time it was with family, kids and a mixed bag of others. We always had legitimate and vanilla times but we had TONS of sexy times as well. I will tell the lake stories if anybody is really interested on the stories forum some time but for now I'll keep it short. I would NOT fuck my husband's boss but we messed around alot and my husband was ok with our non-intercourse sex. Mostly it was jacking him off (eventually I would suck his cock often). We fooled around in the water and later in the boat at night or when my husband wasn't around, without my husband's knowledge. Eventually he figured it out and it was ok because we were a very sexually adventurous couple and just hung around a crowd who enjoyed nudity and sexy situations. He wouldn't have been cool with me fucking his boss, so I pretty much didn't. I was fucking other guys though when I had the chance (without my husband's knowledge for the most part) but we were NOT involved in the lifestyle yet. Eventually I would get aroused by the guys who would join us just for the weekend but who didn't live in our town or know my husband well. I did seduce several of them over the years out at the lake and fucked them without my husband knowing. I confessed to my husband's boss that I enjoyed doing that and that he could subtlety invite guys to come out to the lake and hint to them that there was a hot married girl who likely give them sex if they turned her on. So he did so and I got laid countless times by new guys from my husband's work who would join us at the lake. He never knew about it until later on and then he was ok with it, or I guessed he was.

My question after all of this long story. If I appear on this magazine there will be NO CONTROLLING its distribution and my slutty ways would be known to a large audience. I don't mind sites like WWTP and my lifestyle sites because they are relatively small pieces of the pie. Should I take the plunge and agree to appear on the cover of this magazine and have my pics and story/stories (of some sort, not sure which yet) published or should I take the cautious route and pass up the opportunity? I know most here will go with the "sure, do it all, be a total slut for the world" fantasy stuff, but that's risky for real world women to do. I feel like I would have to tone down my stories quite a bit to be acceptable, that revealing some of my stuff might be too over the top for the publication. Oh well, rambling over, fire away!

Those types of publications I feel I should be pretty well subdued in allowing pics to be published and which stories I should relate because the lifestyle world is not as "accepting" or opened minded as one might think. It's one thing to be a "slut" in a lifestyle fantasy world, but I'm afraid to reveal the reality to the world where I play. Many might think me "too far out there" and I could shunned in the real lifestyle world. Now I've appeared in a very slutty pose on a calendar with limited distribution and I have some sexy but not X pics on an album cover (not seen by many either). This is different though. A broad distribution could cause serious problems at work if I was found out and I would have no way to control or call it back.

I'll probably do it, but I'm not sure how far to go. When your pic is on the cover then there's a notoriety that comes with it which could cause me grief. Should I just stay slutty, we post our pics and stories here and let the rest go? Or, should I go for the thrill of being the cover girl? Should I appear on the cover and use some pseudonym I made up instead of my actual profile name? I know, it's a first world problem, but as much as I am thrilled with the thought of my appearance, I'm worried greatly as well. The up side would be just the fun of the appearance and the possibility of maybe traveling to do other photo shoots, etc if it is well received. I might also broaden my population of hot guys to fuck!! 😍🥲🤣

Please, no stupid stuff "breeding" "bend over and fuck 47 guys", "suck everybody's cock in the theater" kind of stuff. Just looking for some well thought out points or advice from other hotwives or couples.

Mrs Hotwife
Hi and Congratulations on being selected as Hotwife Cover Girl!! That is Awesome!! I am in agreement with reply by Lynnandhubby it was a well written response and also a thought out answer to Your dilemma in which I certainly understand!! I am also interested in reading Your lake adventures if you feel like writing some!! Congrats again Mrs Hotwife!!

Ok so I have some iritating person trying, yet again, to back me into a corner. Sorry not bitting. All I wanted to do was see the lady
My exwife entered a competition, with my encouragement, and came second place. A portfolio was done and sent to the newspaper in question. She went on the train by herself to their head office and was treated extremely well all day. As for friends and local people she became somewhat of a celebrity when they found out what she was going to do, but right on the last moment she denied the rights for the photos to be published, in other words she got cold feet.
Years later during our swinging games I asked her what stopped her, she said she didn't like the idea of being famous or recognised "the fun would have stopped" she said. It was more of a case of she didn't want to be known as slut by her friends and family, of course I looked at it a different way than her, but you are different. You WANT to be known as a town slut, even if in reality you are not. So what the moral is that you need to look beyond the excitement and glamour and see the reality of how your life could become

As for if you look ugly or not it doesn't matter, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There are some really butt ugly models out there so it all boils down to your own self esteem and fuck the rest

Last edited:
Reactions: Hwcouple702
So, I guess this has sort of turned into a "If I don't think you're too ugly then you should" advice thread? So, I'll rephrase my question just to clear things up: The publishers of a lifestyle oriented magazine have asked me to be their "Hotwife" cover and feature girl for a month. In spite of my hideous facial features they have decided they are desperate enough to scrape the bottom of the barrel and allow me to grace their publication.... as long as I am lacking in self-esteem enough to accept their offer. The fact that I'm a hideous troll not withstanding, should I accept this offer and reveal my disgusting self for the world to see? Benefits, perhaps I get a sideshow gig making millions of dollars as "The Hideous Naked Lady". Downside, it would be just my luck that the latest viral rage would be some sort of "Gorgon's shield" collector series, I find my image has become the iconic "face that launched a thousand shields" and that I might be forever linked to turning men into stones rather than just their cocks. Not sure I want that for an epitaph. What to do, what to do??? ;):rolleyes:

Mrs Hotwife
My apologies!! I think I’m the one to blame for it being turned that direction! I was tired and just wasn’t thinking clearly and that obviously, and I’m certain, that you’re gorgeous too, for you to have even been asked to begin with. Sorry again, and YES, I think you should go for it! You only die once! 😉

Ok so I have some iritating person trying, yet again, to back me into a corner. Sorry not bitting. All I wanted to do was see the lady
My exwife entered a competition, with my encouragement, and came second place. A portfolio was done and sent to the newspaper in question. She went on the train by herself to their head office and was treated extremely well all day. As for friends and local people she became somewhat of a celebrity when they found out what she was going to do, but right on the last moment she denied the rights for the photos to be published, in other words she got cold feet.
Years later during our swinging games I asked her what stopped her, she said she didn't like the idea of being famous or recognised "the fun would have stopped" she
Thank you for your insights and relating your experience. I hope I didn't irritate or offend you somehow. :unsure:

Mrs Hotwife

Reactions: btweets
I guess the question I would ask is what is the real point in doing the cover? It only makes sense if that is what you want to become. Sure, there is the naughty thrill element to it. Repercussions are also a risk in this age of rapid dispersion of media. I would suggest that this is something to do only if you intend for it to become the next step forward for you in the lifestyle. It's possible you can one and done it and nothing more comes of it. But, again, what is the point... long term? I would only recommend going forward if you actually intend to become a face of the lifestyle which means doing more covers and print publications, a willingness to set up a channel for content, etc. I wouldn't dabble for the sake of dabbling. Either commit to the next level of exposure full force or continue to enjoy the current level you are living. I wouldn't try to straddle the line. Hope that gives some food for thought.

So, I have an opportunity to become the featured Hotwife for a national lifestyle magazine. Cover photo and story and pic content inside. My dilemma is this. There have been times in my life when I wanted certain people to know me as a slut and found it to be a turn on. At my high school was one, with my mid-thirties lover during high school and his older friends was another and around my husband's work, not so much with his immediate friends but with others who were always being assigned to his location for a couple of weeks and joined us at the lake on his boss's boat during the summer months.

Although I never actually had a "boyfriend" or sex at all in fact with anybody from my school I wanted to have a little bit of a reputation as a possible slut. To further this, I shaved my pubic area to a pretty small patch, which at the time was a VERY SLUTTY indication to all of the girls in PE class who saw me in the shower. Very few of the other girls did this, just a couple of the "known sluts" cheerleaders, etc. I was a bit of a wild card since nobody really knew me in that way at all. I loved the mystery and the thought of other girls wondering about my sex life. If only they knew! So I didn't really have a "reputation" so much as there was the signs of or possibility that I might be a bit of a slut. Good enough.

Next, Brant, my (couple of year older friend's dad) was in his upper, mid thirties and I was 16. We had a great sexual relationship during my last high school year and he had a circle of older friends who I hung out with at his pool parties, etc with. I told Brant that he could tell his friends about his sex life with me as long as nobody knew who would tell my dad. I really wanted to avoid embarrassing my dad or myself with that. The thought of the "older guys" and girls knowing about me was a real turn on and I thought it might lead to sex with a couple of the other hot, older guys in our circle. It actually did, but that's for another time. That was a low risk kind of slut reputation.

Finally, my husband's boss when we moved out west had a boat and we spent most weekends every summer on it. Much of the time it was with family, kids and a mixed bag of others. We always had legitimate and vanilla times but we had TONS of sexy times as well. I will tell the lake stories if anybody is really interested on the stories forum some time but for now I'll keep it short. I would NOT fuck my husband's boss but we messed around alot and my husband was ok with our non-intercourse sex. Mostly it was jacking him off (eventually I would suck his cock often). We fooled around in the water and later in the boat at night or when my husband wasn't around, without my husband's knowledge. Eventually he figured it out and it was ok because we were a very sexually adventurous couple and just hung around a crowd who enjoyed nudity and sexy situations. He wouldn't have been cool with me fucking his boss, so I pretty much didn't. I was fucking other guys though when I had the chance (without my husband's knowledge for the most part) but we were NOT involved in the lifestyle yet. Eventually I would get aroused by the guys who would join us just for the weekend but who didn't live in our town or know my husband well. I did seduce several of them over the years out at the lake and fucked them without my husband knowing. I confessed to my husband's boss that I enjoyed doing that and that he could subtlety invite guys to come out to the lake and hint to them that there was a hot married girl who likely give them sex if they turned her on. So he did so and I got laid countless times by new guys from my husband's work who would join us at the lake. He never knew about it until later on and then he was ok with it, or I guessed he was.

My question after all of this long story. If I appear on this magazine there will be NO CONTROLLING its distribution and my slutty ways would be known to a large audience. I don't mind sites like WWTP and my lifestyle sites because they are relatively small pieces of the pie. Should I take the plunge and agree to appear on the cover of this magazine and have my pics and story/stories (of some sort, not sure which yet) published or should I take the cautious route and pass up the opportunity? I know most here will go with the "sure, do it all, be a total slut for the world" fantasy stuff, but that's risky for real world women to do. I feel like I would have to tone down my stories quite a bit to be acceptable, that revealing some of my stuff might be too over the top for the publication. Oh well, rambling over, fire away!

Those types of publications I feel I should be pretty well subdued in allowing pics to be published and which stories I should relate because the lifestyle world is not as "accepting" or opened minded as one might think. It's one thing to be a "slut" in a lifestyle fantasy world, but I'm afraid to reveal the reality to the world where I play. Many might think me "too far out there" and I could shunned in the real lifestyle world. Now I've appeared in a very slutty pose on a calendar with limited distribution and I have some sexy but not X pics on an album cover (not seen by many either). This is different though. A broad distribution could cause serious problems at work if I was found out and I would have no way to control or call it back.

I'll probably do it, but I'm not sure how far to go. When your pic is on the cover then there's a notoriety that comes with it which could cause me grief. Should I just stay slutty, we post our pics and stories here and let the rest go? Or, should I go for the thrill of being the cover girl? Should I appear on the cover and use some pseudonym I made up instead of my actual profile name? I know, it's a first world problem, but as much as I am thrilled with the thought of my appearance, I'm worried greatly as well. The up side would be just the fun of the appearance and the possibility of maybe traveling to do other photo shoots, etc if it is well received. I might also broaden my population of hot guys to fuck!! 😍🥲🤣

Please, no stupid stuff "breeding" "bend over and fuck 47 guys", "suck everybody's cock in the theater" kind of stuff. Just looking for some well thought out points or advice from other hotwives or couples.

Mrs Hotwife
“It actually did, but that's for another time.” ~ “I will tell the lake stories if anybody is really interested on the stories forum some time but for now I'll keep it short.” Mrs Hotwife, I would love to read both of your stories in regards to the events you had mentioned in your post, I’m already excited with great anticipation just waiting to hear about them. I know I won’t be the only one to appreciate it. Bill

I guess the question I would ask is what is the real point in doing the cover? It only makes sense if that is what you want to become. Sure, there is the naughty thrill element to it. Repercussions are also a risk in this age of rapid dispersion of media. I would suggest that this is something to do only if you intend for it to become the next step forward for you in the lifestyle. It's possible you can one and done it and nothing more comes of it. But, again, what is the point... long term? I would only recommend going forward if you actually intend to become a face of the lifestyle which means doing more covers and print publications, a willingness to set up a channel for content, etc. I wouldn't dabble for the sake of dabbling. Either commit to the next level of exposure full force or continue to enjoy the current level you are living. I wouldn't try to straddle the line. Hope that gives some food for thought.
Thank you for your thoughts. I really have no interest in making much of a big deal of it all. No interest in all of that other stuff, just a one time, fun experience before I get too old.

Mrs Hotwife

You keep coming up with reasons you shoudn't do it. You claim your looks aren't real good, your welf worth is low, to quote, "I am a hideous troll" and finally your scared that the latest viral rage could feature you. You keep giving reasons why you shouldn't but it sounds like you hope someone will wave a magic wand (no not the male kind) and it will happen. If you don't give a sh** do it, if you aint happy about it, or better still ,comfortable about it, walk away. Life's too short to worry.

"Finally, my husband's boss when we moved out west had a boat and we spent most weekends every summer on it. Much of the time it was with family, kids and a mixed bag of others. We always had legitimate and vanilla times but we had TONS of sexy times as well. I would NOT fuck my husband's boss but we messed around alot and my husband was ok with our non-intercourse sex. Mostly it was jacking him off (eventually I would suck his cock often)."

One of the most exciting things is when the husband’s boss fucks his wife! If wife suck or jacking the boss it is also amazing. It would be so weird if I got a pay raise or a better job because my wife is being used by the boss. :love:

47023147.jpg

You keep coming up with reasons you shoudn't do it. You claim your looks aren't real good, your welf worth is low, to quote, "I am a hideous troll" and finally your scared that the latest viral rage could feature you. You keep giving reasons why you shouldn't but it sounds like you hope someone will wave a magic wand (no not the male kind) and it will happen. If you don't give a sh** do it, if you aint happy about it, or better still ,comfortable about it, walk away. Life's too short to worry.
Read the post in the context of the thread - she was being sarcastic!

Read the post in the context of the thread - she was being sarcastic!
🤣🤣 Yes, thank you. guilty!

I figured the emojis after the text would make that clear, but I did omit that one because I wondered if anybody would actually take that serious. Guess I should stop being so "mysterious" and just do the LOL after a post like that.

Mrs Hotwife