Should I gangbang my wife?

Gangbang My wife

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oi, pessoal,
Deve ou não deve fazer gangbang a buceta da minha esposa? Eu preciso de resultados de enquete de um estranho ao redor. Pode comentar sujo também.
View attachment 595392
o quewhat
Hi guys,
Should or shouldn't gangbang my wife pussy? I need poll results from stranger all around. May dirty comment too.
View attachment 595392
Hi, of course you must have a good gang bang with your wife. And I'll tell you that at least for such a good pussy, it must be about 50 well-endowed men.

Hi guys,
Should or shouldn't gangbang my wife pussy? I need poll results from stranger all around. May dirty comment too.
View attachment 595392
Great photo of a gorgeous asian fuck hole. Yes you should ask her to get involved in a gang bang or group sex (as long as she is willing). I have dated a Filipina and married another, both have enjoyed the experiences immensely. After my exgf had her first she wanted more, so yes go for it

Great photo of a gorgeous asian fuck hole. Yes you should ask her to get involved in a gang bang or group sex (as long as she is willing). I have dated a Filipina and married another, both have enjoyed the experiences immensely. After my exgf had her first she wanted more, so yes go for it
Thanks for your suggestion dude. We will look into it. Sounds great

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Hi guys,
View attachment 595392View attachment 595435View attachment 595436View attachment 595437View attachment 595438
If she's up for the idea, then yes definitely let her have a gangbang. She'll love being the centre of attention and getting all that cock. And you get the excitement of seeing your wife having orgasm after orgasm as they take her one, two maybe even three at a time xx

If she's up for the idea, then yes definitely let her have a gangbang. She'll love being the centre of attention and getting all that cock. And you get the excitement of seeing your wife having orgasm after orgasm as they take her one, two maybe even three at a time xx
My idea, she's agree. At first she told me no one will look into her. That's why I show all the dirty comment from stranger about her. Now she is the one excited with swing.