Show your slut win an erotic art piece featuring her : )

tjan9999

Male
Dec 14, 2021
Show your GF or Wive and or fuck buddy. If they peak my interest I may use her in my art. Verification is preferred and posed photos are also preferred. Good quality photos and pussy tit and nipple close ups are a must. Each drawing requires a few weeks to complete and my compensation is negotiable and not necessarily monetary. Communication with my model is also preferred. Here are some examples of my work with models included. More on request. Rude pushy or demanding people will be ignored. Reach me here or terrij999@hotmail.com

NOTE: Models real phots only displayed with art with the expressed permission of the model

Attachments

• SidebySide.jpg
    SidebySide.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 114
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 102
  • sidebyside.jpeg
    sidebyside.jpeg
    223.1 KB · Views: 103
  • sidebyside.jpg
    sidebyside.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 126
same woman and yes!
very nice. Those are obviously very old pics. Don't get me wrong she is lovely . I looked through your media and postings and saw what else you have posted of her. She is very hot I love the long braid very sexy. So what is her story?

please show her my art and my cock and ask her if she would like to be my model. Do you have any dirty panties of hers lying around that you could snap some pics of?