Shrinking his caged cock

A small cage and Avodart (prostate medicine) makes miracles. It shrink penis and balls. Bull insisted that the husband was wearing a cage. It was very bad at him at night. Avodart helped him to solve erection and sleep as a baby. After a year, his penis is for half smaller, in soft condition. There is no more erection and jerk. The husband doesn't have to wear a cage anymore.
Yes Preparation H is similar it’s a anal cream for shrinking piles
Sounds like you and your bull have done a fantastic job on his pathetic cock
I think all husbands should be locked and caged permanently regardless as it reminds them who’s in charge

Yes it is and also being locked and she having both keys so you have no access to your cock, take your manhood away from you and she owns your cock from there on
This is how we operate, my hubby’s pathetic little cock is my property not his, he can no longer play with it or anything, he has to sit like a girl to use the toilet as well

Yes it is and also being locked and she having both keys so you have no access to your cock, take your manhood away from you and she owns your cock from there on
This is how we operate, my hubby’s pathetic little cock is my property not his, he can no longer play with it or anything, he has to sit like a girl to use the toilet as well
Sue You are the best wife ever

Do any other hot wives enjoy making hubby’s cock smaller by keeping him in chastity

My hubby is getting smaller, keeping him permanently locked and never allowed to get erect

I apply preparation H to his cock 3 times a week as well

He is currently in a 2 inch cage which used to be tight it’s now getting loose so a smaller will be ordered soon
This is so hot

Do any other hot wives enjoy making hubby’s cock smaller by keeping him in chastity

My hubby is getting smaller, keeping him permanently locked and never allowed to get erect

He is currently in a 2 inch cage which used to be tight it’s now getting loose so a smaller will be ordered soon
My wife has me taking formosaride, and my cock has gotten about 30% smaller

I'm wondering about safety issues like doctor visits and if it's metal airport scans does it come off for these things or are you into being completely heartless

Reactions: toolman2c

Do you apply the Preperation H while he’s still in the cage?

My wife has been keeping me in a cage for years.
My dick is currently 1.5 inches.
I became completely submissive, enjoying watching my cock get smaller and smaller. I'm happy if I can fuck her with a strapon dildo and she gets everything from big cock bulls. For me, sexual pleasure is creampie cleaning. I am happy and so is my wife.

My dick before it was closed:
DSC02405.jpg

The cages:
02_dicklet.jpgI'm a sissy whore caged_16.jpg

My current dick size:
UL7.jpgup.jpg

As the old saying goes: use it or lose it. If you don't use your penis regularly, it really will shrink. So, yeah, if your wife is cuckolding you, you clean up the creampie, you should expect to locked in chastity, your wife will give you an anal plug, and she pegged you with a strap-on dildo. These are normal rites of passage for any sissy cuck. And, you have to start wearing panties. First and foremost, you need to give up that silly idea that you were ever a alpha man. You are a cucky now—and there's no escape! As a result of all this, your dick will try to disappear because it is unnecessary. 🥰

DSC09906.jpg29745661.jpg29948099.jpg48681063.jpg45077975.jpg

Don’t think you can shrink the penis with caging. But you can surely affect it and him. Short and long-term (not sure about permanently). But for sure you can work the ED/diminished capacity and performance angle….the typical firmness of an erection and ability to maintain arousal, which in a practical sense you might well say is tantamount to altering size. And you can greatly reduce staying power/stamina too…tangible, realizable goals for lots of cuck couples. But I don’t think you can quantify or predict how it all may affect the dynamic of a couple.

Last edited:
My wife has had me on the following for a number of yrs antiandrogens, LHRH agonists and antagonists which has made my cock go from 5.5" to less then one inch and I have also been on hormones which have made my tits and hips more fem.

Attachments

• 20221002_114712.jpg
    20221002_114712.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 61
My wife has had me on the following for a number of yrs antiandrogens, LHRH agonists and antagonists which has made my cock go from 5.5" to less then one inch and I have also been on hormones which have made my tits and hips more fem.
very exciting that your tits are larger and cock is smaller - do you still have the kinky horniness? I would like to try hormones but I don't want to loose being a horny sissy slut.