Shytnwife

My wife Christy randolph is a wonderful faithful loving wife and mother and even though she is shy and conservative I want to help her live out her wettest wildest gangbang dreams but she is to shy and nervous to tell ir ask if and when cause it's always idk we have kids and I'm afraid u will get mad or I'll feel bad later or our friends and family will find out..... That's just a few excuses but we talk about it during sex and it gets her pussy flowing so idk I'm thinking motel on our anniversary and get her in a sexy outfit and blind fold her and during our 4 play her guys can come in I'm just wondering do I let one her inside her before I take off the blindfold

Attachments

• USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1567914125886.jpg
    USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1567914125886.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 125
My wife Christy randolph is a wonderful faithful loving wife and mother and even though she is shy and conservative I want to help her live out her wettest wildest gangbang dreams but she is to shy and nervous to tell ir ask if and when cause it's always idk we have kids and I'm afraid u will get mad or I'll feel bad later or our friends and family will find out..... That's just a few excuses but we talk about it during sex and it gets her pussy flowing so idk I'm thinking motel on our anniversary and get her in a sexy outfit and blind fold her and during our 4 play her guys can come in I'm just wondering do I let one her inside her before I take off the blindfold
Hi and welcome Dear. You can take her come at me .I can arrange for some man for gangbang for it .I m sameerdewan from India. If interested so plz Contact me.

Such a yummy and gorgeous pussy to be licking and going in deep babe live to be between your legs right now

Very sexy. I'd take a trip to TN to be part of her creampie gangbang. Let me know

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
MMMM I wanna taste her juice