Sick fucks with absolutely NO LIMITS pm me about my gf

I want to discuss some extremely fucked up no limit scenarios with someone, so no one who’s going to get offended pm me, chat with me about my fantasies about my gf
I want to drive y'all out to a restaurant.you play with her pussy on the way as I watch.when there,we both play under the table with her pussy.letting other men see.then take her to car.you fucked her from behind while I cum in her mouth.hopefully a couple more men want to fuck her.fill her with cum.then I get to suck her pussy filled cum eat her asshole cum

• Love
Reactions: TNels and Tof82
I would have you tied up to a chair. And after cut her clothes off , I throw her over your lap with her naked little ass up . She's crying for you to do something. I spread her ass and spit in her butthole and pull out my thickhard cock and force it I. Her ass screaming as yoh get close up of her asshole stretched to its limit aro5my shaft. i start pounding her ass . She screams at first and her eyes roll back I. Her head as I keep slamming her from behind shestarts moaning loudly. As I pull her head up by her her still slamming her she looks at you licks her lips and rolls her eyes back .mmmmmmmmmm escapes her mouth then she says don't s top ass she spreads her ass for more while sto on top if you. Harder please fuck me harder!
Fuck yessss

I want to discuss some extremely fucked up no limit scenarios with someone, so no one who’s going to get offended pm me, chat with me about my fantasies about my gf
See that little pink lip she has sticking out in that photo of her bent over? I'd grab it with a pair of pliers and stick a needle through it a few times.

See that little pink lip she has sticking out in that photo of her bent over? I'd grab it with a pair of pliers and stick a needle through it a few times.
OH! That wouldn't be very nice. How would you like it if she stuck a needle thru the head of your cock. But got the needle red hot first. OUCH!!! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: La_Morenita
I want to just watch you dick and more coming in her so I can eat as your watch.

The rougher the better 😉
I would have told her to stay in that position and tell her to be still. Then I'd quietly leave the room to get a belt, come back and swing it as hard as I could to bust open that little lip of hers that's sticking out.

Then I'd make her turn around, part her legs and aim directly at her clit until she orgasms from the sudden rush of pain she would feel.

Her pussy would be as black and blue as Whoopi Goldberg's lips when I finish.