Sloppy seconds...

My hubby is successful Attorney, what you said is true. NO ONE in their right mind would think hubby eats my lovers cum but he does, happily !
What a thrilling perspective to eat her lovers cum, and what a shame that she's still far far away cuckolding me..

I seem like a normal 'guy's-guy', a no-nonsense business executive. Most guys who know me, and guys who meet me, have no idea what a pervert I am.

Part of the fun of my wife seducing guys we know is their surprise, initially, when I don't mind my wife flirting with them in front of me. Then, when it gets more serious, their surprise that I get turned on watching them fuck my wife. They are usually really surprised the first time I move between her legs and eat her pussy as soon as they pull their spent cock out of her.

I seem like a normal 'guy's-guy', a no-nonsense business executive. Most guys who know me, and guys who meet me, have no idea what a pervert I am.

Part of the fun of my wife seducing guys we know is their surprise, initially, when I don't mind my wife flirting with them in front of me. Then, when it gets more serious, their surprise that I get turned on watching them fuck my wife. They are usually really surprised the first time I move between her legs and eat her pussy as soon as they pull their spent cock out of her.
Its pretty much life as usual as hubby cleans me. He looks forward to it, it's his way of thanking my lover for pleasuring his wife like he physically cannot.
My lovers large cocks give me unbelievable pleasure and he knows it.

My wife Kate says that me eating the cum of another guy out of her is the nastiest thing she has ever experienced...and she absolutely loves it!

Kate thought that me wanting her to fuck other guys was taboo and slutty. When I started encouraging my pretty blonde suburban soccer mom wife to have sex with black men, she thought that was taboo and slutty. But nothing tops me licking the cum of other men, friends and strangers, out of her after she has been fucked.

It is definitely primal.

My wife Kate says that me eating the cum of another guy out of her is the nastiest thing she has ever experienced...and she absolutely loves it!

Kate thought that me wanting her to fuck other guys was taboo and slutty. When I started encouraging my pretty blonde suburban soccer mom wife to have sex with black men, she thought that was taboo and slutty. But nothing tops me licking the cum of other men, friends and strangers, out of her after she has been fucked.

It is definitely primal.
Although I don't do black guys I must agree with the robkkate

My ex wife used to cheat on me. I was pretty ignorant about it and found out only when she asked for divorce. But I distinctively remember that once when she got home her pussy felt different. Somehow fluffier and moist in different way. So I guess it was sloppy seconds. And I am pretty sure I kissed her few times after someone had unloaded in her mouth, or at least fucked her mouth.
She could bee hotwife fucking anyone she wants legit. Instead she wanted to be a cheating whore. Can someone explain that to me?

Who has enjoyed sloppy seconds after some nice guy cum bareback in your wifes pussy?View attachment 130502
I talked my girl friend into fucking a stranger while we were on vacation in St. Martin after a day of drinking on the nude beach.
He was a sail boat captain from Australia and they did it on his boat. At first I was a little put off, but when she came back and told me about it, i ended up going down on her and it was the hottest thing I have ever done. Loved making her cum as she told me about the experience it’s been 33 years. We’re married now and I still get hard thinking about it! I loved eating her cream pie.

I talked to my gf about it...at first, like many ladies, she was not into other guys... I ate MY creamie pie once then, and she thought it was hot. She had started kissing me after my morning bj, ( yes, every day, yes she swallows) and the kisses got sloppier and longer.

I had no problems, and eventually she got used to me licking her freshly fucked pussy!
When she finally fucked one of her old fuck buddies, she told him, you can cum in my pussy, because I'm on the pill!

She then sent me a photo, unfortunately, I was at work, and by the time i got home, it had dried up, but... it did have that just fucked taste, and I fucked the hell out of her and filled her with my own cum. Which I licked up!

The first three ate from him.. last one is from me haha. Im a little bigger, plus I fucked her almost 30 minutes, in various ways!47348844-BB23-49F4-8581-F17426B34E46.jpeg601DC24A-9084-4B26-88A3-30B05C9B21F7.jpegBC000867-A52E-4562-BC49-97F0874ACCFB.jpeg574FD42E-10A9-4731-A6B2-5507ABC344F4.jpeg

its been said in the past, that men in power just get burned out, and want someone else pull the load. I was a top level executive, and now quite happy to eat cream pie, thought never in my life would I have thought of doing it.

You are just one of countless white folks in that situation. Bigwigs in business, medicine, education, politics, whatever, putting on a great image for the public, being in control and all. But in private you are eager to see a black man like me use your wife. And you lick up the cream like a little kitten with a saucer of milk.

That stuff is addictive, right? The more you do it, the more you want it.

Kool,
interesting post. I would classify it more of as, the older you get, your wants, thoughts and body change. Also i think sexual attiudes change, in the fact that, if a women has a boyfriend, though not widely accepted, but a little more than even 10 years ago, but she's not into black dudes.

I would classify it more of as, the older you get, your wants, thoughts and body change.
That is certainly an important aspect to consider. For some reason, many people have the concept that an older woman no longer has sexual needs and desires. In truth, older wives usually have sex less because their husbands don't have the drive that they once had. Put an older white wife with a black man and her sexuality will be very evident! Parts of their bodies may sag, and they may not get wet as quickly, but they will mate enthusiastically.