Sloppy Seconds

I've only had it once (that I really knew about anyway) - she had just fucked her co worker (a long time hook up) and I told her to let him cum inside her. She came home with a full puss - and I dropped to my knees. She was shocked I immediately dove in to eat her - and she wasn't sure about it- telling me he just literally came inside her less then 10 minutes before. That only made me hornier!!!

I didn't like the taste - but I loved the fact I was eating his cum out of her gaping pussy. This went on for a few minutes and she told me to fuck her.

I slide right in - her pussy was so wet and gaping from her fuck, I barely felt her lol. I got a few strokes in but was so insane with the moment I came fast unfortunately.

That was a number of years ago, and I only told her recently how bad I want to be a sloppy second again when she said she was ready to play again. She most definitely didn't say no....but she doesn't have anyone really lined up yet unfortunately.

I told her when we were drunk just how much that turned me on. She clearly wasn't turned off by it and I'm hoping for something this summer.....

I have been lucky in life and have experienced sloppy seconds 9 times. But none were ever with my wife. She has come home from time to time with a loose pussy. But I can tell the feel and smell of fucking a used pussy. So I am confident she was not just fucked - I wish it was otherwise. I fantasize continually about my wife taking another cock and me following up. Share your sloppy second stories. I’ll pass them along to my wife in the hopes she will get super horny and fulfill my desire.
I had a FWB and we fucked a lot. After a hat trick and cuming in all three of her hungry holes, we talked about sex, and she asked if I had a FMF 3-som. (I told her about a few details of the ones in had enjoyed) she commented that didn’t seem fair, and that she had wanted a MFM 3-som real bad, but had one. So I contacted an old friend and we made a date to meet a the Resteraunt she worked. They liked each other and we made a date to meet at a hotel. On that day she was nervous but very exited. We meet at the hotel and I got a room where they met me soon afterwards. She stripped down quick and sat in the middle top of the bed and leaned against the headboard. We finished undressing and each got on both side of her and started to play with her breast, but she said us to get on our knees where she could stroke us both, and take turns sucking us as we felt her breast and pussy. She made me cum in her mouth first and then moved to her knee while stroking Sam, so I took that as invite to get behind her and side into her very wet pussy. I pulled all the way in as her groan was muffled by Sam’s cock in her mouth. After she came I slowed down and let her focus more on sucking Sam off, just as he started cuming in her mouth, I started pumping a little faster and by the time he finished cuming and started pumping harder, soon I was pulling on her hips to pump the first big thick load into her pussy as she was squirting on the base of my shaft and on my nuts. After cuming, I pulled out and Sam and I switched ends. I watched Sam slide in and grab her hips to pull himself in deep, she had grabbed my cock and just put the head into her mouth and stopped to moan, then tried hard to suck me as Sam pounded away behind her. Sam finally squeezed her hips and pulled hard into her with short twitching like pumping against her. She was squirting again as I started pumping my cock in her hand which she had a tight grip on but had stopped sucking to climax, then she sucked vigorously on my cock till she swallowed my load. We switched ends again and I rubbed her wet cum covered lips and clit slowly as I watch her work her magic on Sam’s cock (he was about half hard) and she got him hard quick, then I slide back in. I could feel a difference between his cum and mine (mine was very thick and lumpy, where his was a little thicker thin her cum) most of her cum squirted onto our shaft base and all over our nuts, and down her legs.
Sam and I kept switching each we came ( good thing we seem to cum very close to the same time so as to switch and not become too soft.
Sam and I both came seven times in her mouth, and six times in her pussy. She came so much we lost count and had four large wet spots on the bed. Her fantasy of being on her knees in a spit roast had be fully filled. Sam showered and said thanks and bye. We showered and she wanted me to cum in her ass, so she sucked me hard and got on her knees and I gave her one more load.
Not my first sloppy seconds experiences , but one of the best

I luv wet sex, as such, fucking my sexy horny wife when her pussy is full of cum is a delight. Actually my absolute favorite... luv sloppy seconds. We tend to tag team her, so I get sloppy seconds and even sloppery fourths...
I agree with you. I have I enjoy sloppy seconds more if the other guys cum is as thick as mine. Had a guy that his cum was really thin like most worms cum. It was slick but not didn’t last long as a lube.

Reactions: WaltHardman
Thick n creamy... and lots of it... luv it when the cum is splashing back when I thrust in, ..my balls are coated in it.. that is the best... the cum smell is overwhelming in the room ...