Sloppy Seconds

My ex gf used to phone me on after a good nite out to let me listen to her sloopy blow job's and would come home and sit on my face after about an hour of hard funking what must have been a huge cock because she would just jump on my little erect deck and it wouldn't even hit the sides she would bounce up and down knowing she was still full of his seed we it was still fresh so funking hot

My ex gf used to phone me on after a good nite out to let me listen to her sloopy blow job's and would come home and sit on my face after about an hour of hard funking what must have been a huge cock because she would just jump on my little erect deck and it wouldn't even hit the sides she would bounce up and down knowing she was still full of his seed we it was still fresh so funking hot
I just adore fucking a sloppy loose pussy. My wife would never admit she was fucking her boyfriend. But she would come home with a slick hot pussy that didn’t grab my cock. I loved how it caressed the sides of my cock. She is usually so tight. I could go for a lot longer after her boyfriend had fucked her.

I had been talking to my wife about sharing her for quite some time. We had a few adventures where she would dress up in a nice dress and put sexy underwear on underneath and I would show her off in bars or we used to park in a parking garage that was adjacent to a downtown hotel. We'd go in the bar for drinks and then when we would leave the bar she would sit next to me and as we left the parking garage she would open her legs to show the attendant. That was always hot. The look on his face was incredible. When we had sex I would always bring up watching her fuck another guy. This seemed to turn her on but whenever I'd suggest it for real she'd say she didn't need anyone other than me. I had to go to San Francisco on business and asked her if she'd like to go along. She agreed to go. Before we left I told her to pack some of her sexy dresses, garter belts, stockings and high heels. She asked me what I had in mind and I told her that since we were going to be out of town maybe we could make my fantasy of her fucking another guy come true. I told her that nobody would know us and we could have a little adult fun and nobody other than us would know about it. She looked at me and said well maybe. I took that as a good sign. I had a full day of business but told her to be dressed up and ready to go when I got in from work. She asked me what I wanted her to wear and I suggested her black low cut dress, matching black garter belt, g-string and push up bra. She smiled as I left for work and said I think I know what you have in mind for this evening. I couldn't wait to get finished and get back to the hotel. When I walked in the room she looked amazing. She looking amazing. It was obvious that she had spent time time on her hair and make up. She had on the dress that I asked her and a pair of black pumps. She had also brought along a pair of dark hose that had the seams up the back. Talk about sexy looking. I told her that she was going to drive the guys in the bar crazy! She just smiled and said that's the plan. We had a great dinner and I asked her if she'd like to go to the hotel bar and dance after we finish eating. She said that sounded fun. I told her that there would be a lot of business men in there and maybe we could find one that she liked and take him back to our room. She looked at me and said are you sure that you REALLY want to do this. I assured her that i did. So off to the bar we went. We took a seat at one of the booths and ordered some drinks. She crossed her legs exposing a lot of thigh and you could see her stocking tops. That certainly drew some interest from the men sitting at the bar. I asked her if there were any "prospects" and she said that she liked the older gentleman with the salt and pepper hair. She had often mentioned an older man fantasy that she had. I told her that I was going to order him a drink. I did that and the bartender pointed our way when he served him his drink. He smiled at us and came over to our table to thank us. I urged him to sit down and join us. We talked for quite a while and I ultimately told him that we were in town on business and that my wife had this older man fantasy. He smiled at that and I then extended an invitation for him to join us in our room. We left the bar together and walked to our hotel room. Once inside the room he grabbed my wife and started to kiss her. She looked at me and asked if I sure of this. I told her yes. So she started to kiss him back. His hands were all over her fondling her breasts and reaching under her dress stroking her sexy ass. I thought I was going to cum when he reached inside her lacy g-string and started to stroke her clit and finger her. She was so wet that I could hear him rubbing her soaked pussy. He stripped her down and laid her back on the bed and got on top of her. With one thrust he was inside my wife and fucking her. She wrapped her legs around his back and met each of his thrusts with her own. I don't think I've ever seen her so turned on. They fucked that way for about 20 minutes until he came inside her. He laid on top of her for a few minutes draining the last bit of cum out of his balls and then kissed her and rolled off of her. Seeing her swollen pussy with his cum oozing out was intoxicating1 Damn she looked sexy. The fucked two more times that night and he came in her mouth the second time and then her pussy for a second time. After he came for the third time he said he really needed to go. He had an early day tomorrow but he thanked us for making his business trip VERY memorable. My wife just laid there as he left, legs partly spread, pussy swollen and puffy and his cum oozing out of her pussy. I was so turned on. She looked at me and asked me if my fantasy had been fulfilled and of course I told her yes. She told me she was still horny and would I like to have sex with here. I kissed her and she dropped to her knees and started licking and sucking my cock. I had to tell her to stop because I was so turned on and didn't want to cum yet. So I laid her back on the bed and got on top of her. I placed her legs on my shoulders and slowly slid my cock into her well used pussy. I will never forget the sight as I withdrew my cock and it was completely covered with his cum! Oh my god that was too much and I immediately exploded in my wife's pussy! She smiled and said well you must have been REALLY turned on because you have never cum so fast! I laid on top of her and kissed her and told her how turned on I had gotten watching her fuck him. She smiled and whispered in my ear that if I behave myself that we might have to find another guy tomorrow. night.

great story!

With my wife, I have only ever had the privilege of eating my own sloppy seconds and I absolutely love it. If she would allow it, I would eat her every time after filling her with my cum, but she is too reserved. This last weekend was the first time in over a year that she let me got down on her after sex and it was fantastic. We had sex three times that night and I licked her clean after each time. The next morning, she told me how much she enjoyed it and that she had an even greater orgasm from me cleaning her than from sex. I wish I could figure out and understand what goes on in her head. :rolleyes:

This thread reminded me of something weird back then that happened to me. It was maybe 7-8 years ago when I was traveling for a meeting in Greece. Me 23 years old back then, I met a woman in her 40s on the beach during a daytime event. We kissed and she invited me home for some homemade ice cream she's been making before. When we arrived, there was a guy at her place. It was her husband, she was married and to my lack of experience and surprise, he was the one who initiated the whole thing. We agreed that we fuck but the next day, since we had to do STD checks and she wanted bareback. Cutting to the main part. We're in the house the next day, I'm undressing her, my curved cock is as hard as a rod. She just skips the blowjob part and takes some of her dripping pussy juice and puts on my cock. Then bends over and leads me in her pussy directly. After few strokes, she started leaking white thick liquid and I was so aroused that I just said "slow down, I'm gonna cum" as she was pushing with her buttocks back on my pelvis. She simply started pushing harder intentionally and I couldn't hold it anymore and released a huge load in her pussy. When I pulled out my cock, there was an enormous lump of white mixed liquid from me and her drooling down her pussy and fell on the bed. Now here's the interesting part that I've never seen before that: the husband comes there, she takes the mixed lump from the bed on her finger and puts it in his mouth! We did 3 more parties and I was cumming in her all the time and she was doing the same. Never had I seen anything similar, but at the same time it was very hot and also I'll never forget her voice and hard moaning. Experience to die for.

Reactions: carl9695 and elmoK
A sloppy second is a good thing. In most cases, we hardly have any foreign sperm left in her pussy because I lickt it almost completely.
You can see in the pictures when I rub my little dick into the stranger's semen:

0.jpg

1.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

I just adore fucking a sloppy loose pussy. My wife would never admit she was fucking her boyfriend. But she would come home with a slick hot pussy that didn’t grab my cock. I loved how it caressed the sides of my cock. She is usually so tight. I could go for a lot longer after her boyfriend had fucked her.
Same here! Wife’s boyfriend has a very thick cock that makes her incredibly wet. I love burying my cock in her after she’s had an evening with her playmate!

Same here! Wife’s boyfriend has a very thick cock that makes her incredibly wet. I love burying my cock in her after she’s had an evening with her playmate!

My wife's married boss has a big thick cock, or at least that is what my wife tells me. He has been fucking my wife for several years. I know that when I am with her after her boss fucks her, Kate's pussy is stretched open and very wet.

Sounds hot! My wife and I enjloy the same stuff - after her lover finishes in her and rolls off, she turns to me, puts her hands on the headboard and straddles my face so I can enjoy her.