Sloppy Seconds

For a while I was having an affair with a secretary at work. I was married and she had a regular boyfriend. I went to her house one evening and she told me I might not wan to go to bed with her as she had had sex in the boyfriends car already that evening. They didnt use condoms. I was quite turned on by the thought of her pussy already creamed and i asked if she would show me her open pussy with his cum in her. She did and the sight of his creamy load gave me such a hard on. She asked if I still wanted to fuck her as I looked as if I did! The amazing feeling of sliding into her creamy pussy and knowing she had already had another cock inside her was terrific. I didnt last long and had a great orgasm. I then licked her to her orgasm. It was a first for both of us, but not the last.

No better feeling than having sloppy seconds!! As soon as the guy had finished and filled her pussy full of his cum, I would quickly take his place! Just seeing his cum starting to drip out of her swollen freshly fucked pussy would instantly put me into a frenzy! Absolutely loved the feeling as I quickly pushed my aching hard cock inside her! The feeling as I easily slide inside her warm slippery and well stretched pussy is AMAZING!!! The incredibly exciting wet and sloshing sounds coming from her well used pussy, combined with watching the cum of another man forcibly drip out to make room for my cock. I never could last very long because I was so turned on, just knowing that she only feels like this, is because another guy had just finished fucking her perfect tight pussy, and just filled her full with every single drop of his cum in her! My cock just effortlessly gliding inside her and then her telling me the same magic words that she had also just recently told her lover, “c’mon baby, cum in my pussy”, “that’s it, cum inside me, fuck me baby, cum in my pussy!” That was it, and then with an intense uncontrollable animalistic urge, I quickly began fucking and pounding her hard and fast and for the second time, her pussy is now completely full of two loads of cum! The visual scene after I pull out is almost unmatched! There has been a few times however that I was almost certain she had been cheating behind my back. Guys know our girls pussy, we know how it “normally” looks, feels and tastes! So there have been occasions where I’ve been fucking her and I notice her pussy doesn’t have the same usual feeling, it feels like an unnatural lubricant is slightly present, like the lubricant you’d get from a condom. During those moments, I’d also always notice her pussy not feeling as tight either. I’ve never asked her about it because it actually turns me on, not knowing for certain, but thinking there’s always a likely chance she’s just been fucked by someone recently. There have also been times when I’d be eating her pussy and get a slight taste of something different, again, what a condom might taste like. And there have been at least twice when her pussy had slightly salty taste to it, like it had been a day or two ago since she would have done it. Again it’s a turn on and adds some mystery and excitement not knowing for sure.

When I was married to my exwife I only got sloppy seconds because her steady boyfriend could not stand the idea of screwing her if I have been with her within 2 days. Because they screwed everyday at work that only left me Friday night to get any because she did not want to disappoint him. She also liked to rub his cum all over her hairy crotch so I got the full sloppy seconds treatment. Nothing like sucking the cum of another guy off of her bush before you get to get seconds.

No better feeling than having sloppy seconds!! As soon as the guy had finished and filled her pussy full of his cum, I would quickly take his place! Just seeing his cum starting to drip out of her swollen freshly fucked pussy would instantly put me into a frenzy! Absolutely loved the feeling as I quickly pushed my aching hard cock inside her! The feeling as I easily slide inside her warm slippery and well stretched pussy is AMAZING!!! The incredibly exciting wet and sloshing sounds coming from her well used pussy, combined with watching the cum of another man forcibly drip out to make room for my cock. I never could last very long because I was so turned on, just knowing that she only feels like this, is because another guy had just finished fucking her perfect tight pussy, and just filled her full with every single drop of his cum in her! My cock just effortlessly gliding inside her and then her telling me the same magic words that she had also just recently told her lover, “c’mon baby, cum in my pussy”, “that’s it, cum inside me, fuck me baby, cum in my pussy!” That was it, and then with an intense uncontrollable animalistic urge, I quickly began fucking and pounding her hard and fast and for the second time, her pussy is now completely full of two loads of cum! The visual scene after I pull out is almost unmatched! There has been a few times however that I was almost certain she had been cheating behind my back. Guys know our girls pussy, we know how it “normally” looks, feels and tastes! So there have been occasions where I’ve been fucking her and I notice her pussy doesn’t have the same usual feeling, it feels like an unnatural lubricant is slightly present, like the lubricant you’d get from a condom. During those moments, I’d also always notice her pussy not feeling as tight either. I’ve never asked her about it because it actually turns me on, not knowing for certain, but thinking there’s always a likely chance she’s just been fucked by someone recently. There have also been times when I’d be eating her pussy and get a slight taste of something different, again, what a condom might taste like. And there have been at least twice when her pussy had slightly salty taste to it, like it had been a day or two ago since she would have done it. Again it’s a turn on and adds some mystery and excitement not knowing for sure.

A very well-stated and accurate description of the pleasure of sliding our cock into our wife right after another guy fucks her and cums in her. Getting to feel my throbbing cock, which I have usually been stroking for some time while watching the other guy enjoying my wife, completely coated with the warm gooey cum of another guy is incredible. Her pussy is hotter, more slippery, and more open than normal after she has been fucked. I am addicted to that sensation.

I forgot a story of my first couple after the hotwife that got me in to this (that story is posted here somewhere). After her I didn't know where to find couples.... So I checked out Craigslist. If anyone had used the personal section of Craigslist before it got shutdown, then you know just how much or a shit show it was. I was new, didn't know how to spot bots, pic hunters, fakes just looking to have their fantasies stroked, etc, yet, so I replied to a lot. Of course I got nothing real back for the vast majority. Until one came back a bit different. The title was something like "Older, mature mixed couple needs sloppy seconds." He messaged back that they liked my pic and I sounded like a nice, level headed young man. He proposed meeting at a coffee shop the next day, a Monday. Id been stood up by a couple others in the last month, but I said why not.

Surprisingly he showed up the next day, and was just as he said he was: older white guy with a crew cut and gray hair. We chatted for a solid hour. He was a nice, no nonsense kind of guy. He explained that both he and his wife really enjoyed sloppy seconds. He said that until a few years prior he was always able to recover and go another round so they got to have their sloppy second sex. But being late in his 70s he just couldn't manage it anymore, so they needed a young man that was a heavy cummer to fill her with cum first for them. They told me they had been tested just a few weeks prior, and they were good to go. The only two rules were that I couldn't be even remotely rough, and that I was required to cum as deep inside her as I could. I could do that. So we set up a date, and I showed up that following Friday.

I showed up Friday evening, around 7 I think, and got to meet her. She was a heavy set black woman with gray hair. A very pleasant woman. She wasted no time at all, though. I wasn't there for 10min before she had me undressed and laying next to her in bed. She sucked my cock hard in no time at all while I played with her tits. When I was hard she told me it was time. So I got up between her legs, and worked my thick cock inside her missionary. Even though she was crazy wet, she was still really tight. Once I got all the way inside her, she passionately begged me to fuck her full of cum. He sat next to us, naked, stroking his cock, offering encouragement to both of us. I fucked her slow and deep for 10min before I was about to cum. I wasn't trying to control my orgasm much since my entire purpose for being there wasn't really to fuck her, but to fill her with cum. She breathlessly begged me to fill her up as she came on me, and I unloaded a weeks worth of cum almost 8" deep inside her. The instant my orgasm subsided, I got up off her. He was balls deep inside her not 10sec later. He was fast moving for a 78 year old guy that needed a cane to walk lmao He had such a glowing look of ecstacy on his face as I got could see my cum being pushed out around his cock and all over her pussy. She looked like her orgasm never really ended. I don't think he lasted more than 3min before he was cumming inside her, too. It was just so passionate it was amazing to watch.

I got cleaned up, dressed, as she got up and dressed. She gave me a long kiss, and thanked me as I left. I paid them a visit and repeated that once or twice a month for like 6mo before I returned to my home town and had to break it off. They were a lot of fun.

Not really a sloppy seconds story, but what the heck:

When my wife started playing, she really wanted me to go down on her when she got home. I wasn't into it, though. One night she came home early from a date. As usual, she kissed me deep when she came in. She tasted different than usual but I didn't say anything. I asked why she was early and she said their book club meeting (where they first met) went long and they didn't think they would have time to go back to his place like they usually did. So she just gave him a BJ in his car. She could see the wheels turning in my head and kissed me again. She smiled and said yes, I let him cum in my mouth. I realized, of course, why she tasted different. She said see, it doesn't taste so bad does it? The next date she did have time to go back to his place. When she came home, she undressed and laid back on the bed and spread her legs like she always had. I moved between them to enter her but she stopped me and said c'mon do it, please? I asked her do what? She smiled pulled her legs wide and pushed my head down. I was still reluctant and she said oh please? You've already tasted it, so why not? She pushed my head again and I went down on her cum-filled pussy. Now I do it every time she comes home from a date!

When my wife started playing, she really wanted me to go down on her when she got home. I wasn't into it, though. One night she came home early from a date. As usual, she kissed me deep when she came in. She tasted different than usual but I didn't say anything. I asked why she was early and she said their book club meeting (where they first met) went long and they didn't think they would have time to go back to his place like they usually did. So she just gave him a BJ in his car. She could see the wheels turning in my head and kissed me again. She smiled and said yes, I let him cum in my mouth. I realized, of course, why she tasted different. She said see, it doesn't taste so bad does it? The next date she did have time to go back to his place. When she came home, she undressed and laid back on the bed and spread her legs like she always had. I moved between them to enter her but she stopped me and said c'mon do it, please? I asked her do what? She smiled pulled her legs wide and pushed my head down. I was still reluctant and she said oh please? You've already tasted it, so why not? She pushed my head again and I went down on her cum-filled pussy. Now I do it every time she comes home from a date!

According to my husband once you taste a pussy filled with cum your addicted !

This was my first time licking her cum filled pussy

I had never tasted cum until one night my best friend, his wife, myself and my wife were swimming in our pool. It was a Saturday night, and we had been partying all afternoon and evening. We had done swapping several times on past occassions with this couple, including doing it in the same room, and I did notice how large my friends cock was. My wife commented to me after the first swapping episode, how good his big dick felt , and that his cum, like mine, was very mild and kind of sweet tasting to her. To my surprise, her talking about it was a big turn on. Seeing that I was showing such an interest was kind of a turn on for her also. We have cocktails every afternoon and several days in a row, after 2 or 3 drinks, she would find a way to talk about it again. She was obviously having some fantasies, but would not quite get to the point of the details about what she was fantasizing about.
post-5233-0-28176400-1432643801_thumb.jpg
Getting back to the swimming pool, .... my friends wife was getting really drunk, and started feeling bad. They live right across the street, and she said she was going to go lay down at her house for a while, and would return when she felt better. My friend said he was going to walk with her, and that they would probably not return. He and I joked ... "well, there goes our foursome fun". When they left I could tell my wife was disappointed, though she was still in a partying mood. I'm a little better than average cock size myself, but he was huge, and she liked him in her. We fooled around in the pool for a while, and when our friends didn't return, we got out, dried off and sat naked at a poolside table ( my backyard is very private), and mixed anther drink. We played around with each other for a while and I had her bend over the table and put my cock in from behind. I was really turned on and she was making low groaning sounds and as I humped her very hard. That's when my friend walked up from the side yard, and he gave us a bit of a start. He said he decided to come back over for another drink, and that his wife was passed out in their bed, and done in for the night. I asked him how long he had been there before he showed himself, and he admitted he had watched us for a while, and for us to continue if we were ok with that.
So we continued, with me giving it all I had. I finally came and left it in her for a bit. His watching had added to the excitement, and my wife was extra horny too by this. I pulled out, and my wife stayed down in the same position, My wife said to look at my friend. He had his cock sticking out the side of his bathing suit and was stroking it. I motioned for him to take over where I left off. My wife did not raise any objections, and I thought It would be fun to watch them. He pushed his huge cock in her from behind. It went in real easy, and he commented how slick it was from my cum, and how warm and juicy it all felt. My wife's comment was "OH MY God!..That is such a turn on!". She arched her ass up and was slamming him back for every stroke he shoved in her. I reached over and started rubbing her nipples. She said that she would like to suck me while he fucked her from behind, so we went into our bedroom, which has a door leading to the pool area. She licked the head of my cock while he got her from behind, and when he started to really pump her she did a couple of deep throats, which made me hard as a rock. He came in her, but she still had not climaxed. I was intrigued by his earlier comments about it being so slick, warm and juicy with my cum in her. I put my fingers in her and it was warm and wet and slippery. I pushed my dick in her again and fucked for maybe 5 minutes, very slowly, enjoying the gooshy pleasure of both of our previous cumloads in her. She started sucking my friends cock , and in a few minutes he was getting hard. She could not deep throat him because of his large size, but she swallowed it in as far as she could without gagging. I shot another load of cum in her, and she said her pussy was so warm, and wetter than she could remember it ever being. My friend was hard and throbbing, and turned my wife over and shoved it in form the front in the normal position. I watched them, and my wife was commenting how good her slushy pussy felt with his big cock in her. He came in her for the second time. I realized she had 4 fresh loads of cum in her pussy, and commented to her about it. She reached her 3 fingers down and came up with some cum and tasted it.
She said it was sweet and warm and got another finger load and put it in my mouth, which surprised me. It was warm and sweet and the thought of me tasting both my friend, and my cum mixed with her cunt juice was very, very erotic to me. Without hestation, I pulled her legs up and buried my face in her cum filled pussy. It was wonderful. She turned over, and sat on my face and more juicy cum flowed out. I licked up every bit I could. 4 loads of cum will trickle out for a long time, and I stayed and licked and sucked for a good bit. My wife has a pretty good sized clit when it is stimulated, and I noticed it was very erect and swollen. I sucked and lick her throbbing clit for a while and she would say things like"OH Yeah baby lick that cum up off my clit, just suck it all up and swallow it". I continued to suck her clit and lick it until she came several times in a row. She shook and shuddered each time.
My friend was just lying motionless watching us. Finally after a while we started talking and agreed that that was some of the best sex we all had ever had, This was the suit she wore when she wanted to let guys know she was interested

I don't get intercourse (so no sloppy seconds either) but I get to eat out the creampies from my wife's pussy after she has been fucked by her lover. It's always special to eat the cum from her pussy. I can remember the first time very well, I was so excited and when I tasted it... it felt very intimate. I didn't expect that but it was such a special thing my wife shared something she enjoyed so much with me.

Sometimes my wife's lover likes to pull out just before the end so he can cum over her bush. That makes it hard for me to clean up as I have to lick and suck the cum from her bush, and I don't like all that hair. My wife keeps her pussy hairy because her lover prefers it, I'd rather see it shaved as she used to have in the past. But of course it's not my decision! Her lover really loves her bush so I understand that my wife keeps it like that, even though she knows I don't like it. She doesn't even trim.

LOL great stories.
What do you guys do when you clean up your wives? I mean, do you drink the cum? Or just pull it out?

My wife LOVES IT when I eat her pussy after other guys fuck her and cum in her. She loves it.

I like to lick the cum as it oozes out of her. I try to get my tongue as far inside of her pussy a possible to lick the cum out. Usually the next day, my tongue hurts where it connects to the bottom of my mouth, from trying to get so deep inside of her pussy.

I have a beard and mustache. Kate says that I look like a glazed donut after I have been sucking some guy's cum-load out of her.

My husband licks it up and swallows it. He has had hundreds of loads from my lovers. From various places, my pussy, ass, mouth, tits, stomach, back......you get the idea.

I have licked other guys' cum from various parts of my wife's body over the years...put there by both friends of ours and guys I have never met. There is something really hot about my wife fucking guys I don't even know and me eating their load out of her while she tells me about her fun.