Slut hotwife with caged cuckold hubby

I guess this is where I should have started my presentation. I am a second married woman, in my first marriage I was faithful to my husband who was also my first man. After I gave birth to my first and only child I wanted to get a better taste of life's pleasures and started cheating on him.
Eventually he caught me and when the baby got bigger we divorced. Soon after I went to Italy from an Eastern European country I met my current husband and in the first two months he never managed to satisfy me. He told me he would let me do whatever I wanted but marry him because he loved me very much and wanted to be at my feet. Obviously I couldn't let a chance like that pass me by, i.e. being married but being able to fool around with whoever I wanted, so I accepted.
After a year of engagement in which I constantly cheated on him we got married and instead of a wedding night I gave him a cage for his little dick. In over 15 years of marriage he was never allowed to touch me except to lick me after I was fucked by others, if I allowed him to watch and masturbate. In rest he doesn't know who I spend the nights with and where I am. He does absolutely everything I ask him to do, all the chores around the house and he doesn't go out of my way. I don't love him but I like to cheat him, humiliate him and make him feel like the last man. It excites me terribly.
I am a construction engineer and I am respected and appreciated even though I have never hidden my availability for erotic adventures. I travel a lot and choose my partners in bars, sex clubs or among the guys on the construction sites where I work for gangbangs. I have three permanent bulls and I date a lot of strangers, I do it totally unprotected and after giving birth I never got pregnant even though I had a normal period. In relationship with my partners I am submissive, I like to be used as they want to the extreme, but I suppress my frustrations by the raging bitch in heat with my husband whom I never get tired of humiliating him for his whole life. I've never had the opportunity to meet a BBC but I really want to.

View attachment 1104114View attachment 1104115View attachment 1104116View attachment 1104117
Wishing you were here in the Florida Keys

View attachment 1104118omg

I guess this is where I should have started my presentation. I am a second married woman, in my first marriage I was faithful to my husband who was also my first man. After I gave birth to my first and only child I wanted to get a better taste of life's pleasures and started cheating on him.
Eventually he caught me and when the baby got bigger we divorced. Soon after I went to Italy from an Eastern European country I met my current husband and in the first two months he never managed to satisfy me. He told me he would let me do whatever I wanted but marry him because he loved me very much and wanted to be at my feet. Obviously I couldn't let a chance like that pass me by, i.e. being married but being able to fool around with whoever I wanted, so I accepted.
After a year of engagement in which I constantly cheated on him we got married and instead of a wedding night I gave him a cage for his little dick. In over 15 years of marriage he was never allowed to touch me except to lick me after I was fucked by others, if I allowed him to watch and masturbate. In rest he doesn't know who I spend the nights with and where I am. He does absolutely everything I ask him to do, all the chores around the house and he doesn't go out of my way. I don't love him but I like to cheat him, humiliate him and make him feel like the last man. It excites me terribly.
I am a construction engineer and I am respected and appreciated even though I have never hidden my availability for erotic adventures. I travel a lot and choose my partners in bars, sex clubs or among the guys on the construction sites where I work for gangbangs. I have three permanent bulls and I date a lot of strangers, I do it totally unprotected and after giving birth I never got pregnant even though I had a normal period. In relationship with my partners I am submissive, I like to be used as they want to the extreme, but I suppress my frustrations by the raging bitch in heat with my husband whom I never get tired of humiliating him for his whole life. I've never had the opportunity to meet a BBC but I really want to.

View attachment 1104114View attachment 1104115View attachment 1104116View attachment 1104117View attachment 1104118
I dont care how good you are in bed thos is total abuse he needs to kick.you to the crb at least you could take care of him on holidays.

View attachment 1104114View attachment 1104115View attachment 1104116View attachment 1104117View attachment 1104118
Wow! Amazing story. I can relate to parts of it, especially the clean up and your love for humiliation and control. It's a shame you are not in the UK. I would happily be a clean up slave for you !

Wow you looking very very Hot Sexy juicy creamy and tasty. Everybody (Me too) wants fuck you harder deeper and taste your body from every inch. If u don't mind plz check my profile if interested I m from India and I m a professional playboy bull for couples and Single Ladies.

Attachments

• IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Athcouple