Slut Week

Doppio

Couple
My girlfriend and I are in an open relationship. Officially anyway. In reality she is a hotwife and I am her cuckold. She has multiple sexual encounters - some with strangers, but most with regular boyfriends. I, on the other hand, have met with one couple without her and she was not too happy about it. Only reason she did not veto against it was that man in the couple was bisexual. Whenever she and I have a threesome together, the man has to be bisexual - her “rule”. She says she enjoys seeing me suck cock and especially she enjoys when I take it up the ass. She sometime moves away from the bed and sit in a chair - to get a better view. Before I met her, I have never had a cock in my ass. Now she encourage me to hook up with other men, it makes her horny she says.

Anyway, slut week. Initially in our “open relationship” we had rules on how many me she could fuck per week and month. This was my rule, which she without enthusiasm agreed to. Two weeks ago she talked about how horny she was and how she “just wanted to fuck her brains out”. It was a passing feeling she said, but I expect this was more an excuse than reality. I immediately got aroused and asked what she meant. She explained that it wasn’t a gangbang she longed for (she is not into that), but more lots of sex over a period of time. And with no thoughts about being a... “A slut?”, I suggested and she said yes, that’s it. Being a slut.

So I suggested that we arranged a Slut Week. Like rumspringa for the amish - no rules (almost) and just pure hedonism. For one week. “Seven days - seven cocks” is the tagline.
The week will start on Wednesday the 6th and end the following Tuesday.
Right now we have four, maybe five guys lined up. One of them one of her regulars, another one is a guy she hooked up with seven years ago (he is pretty wild she says) and one bull that actually have fucked my last two girlfriends (before my current). And we have scheduled a visit to a sex club.
I know I will be present for some of the meetings at least. Probably sitting in the guest room or perhaps be allowed to watch. But her regular guy and the bull she will fuck alone. I will get sloppy seconds if i am lucky - or cleanup duty.
I really look foreward to next week!

My girlfriend and I are in an open relationship. Officially anyway. In reality she is a hotwife and I am her cuckold. She has multiple sexual encounters - some with strangers, but most with regular boyfriends. I, on the other hand, have met with one couple without her and she was not too happy about it. Only reason she did not veto against it was that man in the couple was bisexual. Whenever she and I have a threesome together, the man has to be bisexual - her “rule”. She says she enjoys seeing me suck cock and especially she enjoys when I take it up the ass. She sometime moves away from the bed and sit in a chair - to get a better view. Before I met her, I have never had a cock in my ass. Now she encourage me to hook up with other men, it makes her horny she says.

Anyway, slut week. Initially in our “open relationship” we had rules on how many me she could fuck per week and month. This was my rule, which she without enthusiasm agreed to. Two weeks ago she talked about how horny she was and how she “just wanted to fuck her brains out”. It was a passing feeling she said, but I expect this was more an excuse than reality. I immediately got aroused and asked what she meant. She explained that it wasn’t a gangbang she longed for (she is not into that), but more lots of sex over a period of time. And with no thoughts about being a... “A slut?”, I suggested and she said yes, that’s it. Being a slut.

So I suggested that we arranged a Slut Week. Like rumspringa for the amish - no rules (almost) and just pure hedonism. For one week. “Seven days - seven cocks” is the tagline.
Right now we have four, maybe five guys lined up. One of them one of her regulars, another one is a guy she hooked up with seven years ago (he is pretty wild she says) and one bull that actually have fucked my last two girlfriends (before my current). And we have scheduled a visit to a sex club.
I know I will be present for some of the meetings at least. Probably sitting in the guest room or perhaps be allowed to watch. But her regular guy and the bull she will fuck alone. I will get sloppy seconds if i am lucky - or cleanup duty.
I didn't know rumspringa was about that...

It's been several years since we've done it, but Suz sometimes enjoys what we call Hotel Round Robin days. We will rent a motel room, and line up different guys to come by and fuck her at a designated time. She loves fucking strangers, so rarely do we schedule someone she has already fucked, nor anyone she fucks semi regularly. It's always been fun and successful for her!

It's been several years since we've done it, but Suz sometimes enjoys what we call Hotel Round Robin days. We will rent a motel room, and line up different guys to come by and fuck her at a designated time. She loves fucking strangers, so rarely do we schedule someone she has already fucked, nor anyone she fucks semi regularly. It's always been fun and successful for her!
Sounds like a lot of fun!

I once had the experience of my ex wife sending me her regular BBC at the time to keep him satisfied until she got off of work. I sucked his cock and let him fuck me. He treated me like a woman. I loved it.

We do something similar We call.it slut month we rent a room.for friday night thru sunday night . Usually with a club or lounge atteched or near by. She dresses very revealing Bd tight ,i dont get to see her until she gets to the cluv i cant be seen with her the goal is to pick up a dufff guy for each night if she succeeds i have ro go home we do the same sat night if she score shd tells me ill see you at home to fick if not i can fuck her in the hotel out of the last month 4 weekends i have yet to fuck her in the motel ..But she makes up for it when she gets home.. when she gets home i never know what she is wearing ir what exactly is goi g to happen till.i see her. So far she said she has had 8 great fucks in the last month. I HOPE the next tine she does this i get to fuck.this woman in a hotel room

Reactions: Em3840