So many do it

Male here, married 20+ years.
Befor I knew my wife....early 80s, worked at Kamrt, about 150 employees. I knew of at least 15 of the gals that were "open for fun", some were married, all ages.
One was into mfm and more, she liked going to a certain guys place, he'd have another guy or 2 over, she'd get fucked all night, she was about 30. Different gal, early 20s, didn't date but "visited" a married couple quite often, they were 50-ish. Often overnight. Another group of co-workers often went out after work, 4 guys 3 gals, they'd end up at someone's apartment for sex fun together.
Out of town sales reps would visit the store either weekly or semi weekly. The female reps all had a guy they would stay with and not spend their hotel allowance. The men reps would have one of the store employee gals visit his hotel.
The security guy, really cool guy, bodybuilding type. He had an ongoing deal with the HR gal, he was 40-ish, she was 50-ish and not so good looking but he'd spend many nights at her place. He also fucked many of the younger gals at the store sometimes at her place with her involved.
Was very, very common.
This would be frowned upon these days. There are many company policies against these sort of things these days.

This would be frowned upon these days. There are many company policies against these sort of things these days.
Uhh yea but....
I'm, kinda friendly with one of the managers at our local grocery story. (We're both guys, enjoy chatting about cars while drinking coffee.)
He has similar stories about employees hooking up, sales reps are constantly "dating" employees.
Hook ups with customers are VERY common.
Yes this snowflake mentality is out there but hook ups and sex happen all the time.

Uhh yea but....
I'm, kinda friendly with one of the managers at our local grocery story. (We're both guys, enjoy chatting about cars while drinking coffee.)
He has similar stories about employees hooking up, sales reps are constantly "dating" employees.
Hook ups with customers are VERY common.
Yes this snowflake mentality is out there but hook ups and sex happen all the time.
You mean hookup between the grocery store clerks who are at the checkout counters and the customers who are purchasing things and standing at the checkout counters. How do they interact? Does the interaction happen while they are going through the checkout counters.

I have seen many beautiful and young women, possibly college girls, as checkout clerks. Always wanted to make love to one of them. It's never happened. :)

Reactions: petco
So happy to find out how many women fuck other men besides their husbands. When my bull takes me to bull parties I find out its like all ages of women getting extra dick and serving some other man, you know. Some of them old enough to be like my mom or granny lol. But for sure when they are with a bull they are just as much a slut as I am. Makes me feel real good to see that!

Cassie
Yes! I think for each woman the first time she does it she feels like she is the only one. But then your bull has you meet others and soon you realize a lot of folks are into the lifestyle, as you said, all ages from 18 to grannies.

one of her lovers used to say he couldn’t get over the difference between her public respectability and the erotic energy she had in private.
Most of us women feel that we have to maintain a reserved personality in public. Public attitudes don't usually allow for professional women, wives, mothers, etc. to act sexy. Those feelings get bottled up, so to speak, and when we do turn loose in private there is a lot of that erotic energy that you mentioned with regard to your wife.

Most of us women feel that we have to maintain a reserved personality in public. Public attitudes don't usually allow for professional women, wives, mothers, etc. to act sexy. Those feelings get bottled up, so to speak, and when we do turn loose in private there is a lot of that erotic energy that you mentioned with regard to your wife.
My wife is like that she dresses sexy to get noticed but behind closed doors the extreme side comes out she was dreesd very professional on one of her datez she went in the bathroom to get out of her clothes she was wearing tbigh hi boots long glo es and a shelf corset that really shiwed of her DOUBLE D's Her date asked her was that under your businesx suit.,SHE SAID WHAT DO YOU THINK

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife is like that she dresses sexy to get noticed but behind closed doors the extreme side comes out she was dreesd very professional on one of her datez she went in the bathroom to get out of her clothes she was wearing tbigh hi boots long glo es and a shelf corset that really shiwed of her DOUBLE D's Her date asked her was that under your businesx suit.,SHE SAID WHAT DO YOU THINK
Yes, yes! I know just what you mean. Normally on the job I dress professionally "from the skin out" but if I know that I will be having a sex encounter immediately after work I will dress as your wife does, wearing what my bull wants me to wear under my conservative attire,.

I'm pleased to hear this corroboration from another woman (this is Mair, the wife, speaking now.). It took me a long time to get over the anxiety that I was not behaving respectably, in the eyes of society. Those hangups are still there sometimes. But at the moment, for various reasons (including the encouragement of a generous man), I'm free of them.

Yes, yes! I know just what you mean. Normally on the job I dress professionally "from the skin out" but if I know that I will be having a sex encounter immediately after work I will dress as your wife does, wearing what my bull wants me to wear under my conservative attire,.
My wife has one extreme outfit that is totally professional Here is what she wears .First.it a midi skirt that has a zipper piece that can turn it into a mini in 5 minutes orvless she wears thigh hi boots with it along with a shelf corset that she wears under a blazer so its not obvious .She changes her simple earrings into hoops and Dd a lite more makeup before you know id she ready for play she can also wear so of it in public by wearing the blazer in public But her stud knowscwhat happsns next

I'm pleased to hear this corroboration from another woman (this is Mair, the wife, speaking now.). It took me a long time to get over the anxiety that I was not behaving respectably, in the eyes of society. Those hangups are still there sometimes. But at the moment, for various reasons (including the encouragement of a generous man), I'm free of them.
Alot of woman can feel.that way its about confidence and attitude and actions a woman can wear a very conservative outit and still.be trashy while thecwoman in a revealing outfit is classy in.public

My wife was/is very attractive. She was kinda shy. She could and would talk with strangers and people we just met.
Since we started mfm with this guy we know she's REALLY opened up about sexy fun and sex in general. When he's with us she does things she rarely did before. Anal is a regular part of our fun. Swallowing not a problem. Fucking our friend in many positions and really enjoying it right in front if me is a huge turn on for her.
Aside from sex this has boosted her self confidence like crazy. She was a great life partner befbut now she's fantastic.

My wife was/is very attractive. She was kinda shy. She could and would talk with strangers and people we just met.
Since we started mfm with this guy we know she's REALLY opened up about sexy fun and sex in general. When he's with us she does things she rarely did before. Anal is a regular part of our fun. Swallowing not a problem. Fucking our friend in many positions and really enjoying it right in front if me is a huge turn on for her.
Aside from sex this has boosted her self confidence like crazy. She was a great life partner befbut now she's fantastic.
My wife plays with 3/4 guys about everyb4/5 weeks she sees one of them since she started fucking other men dressing different even casually when she goes out alone with me or ome of them.he confidence has reached a bew level in always. she would say i want sex now at time i want to.get Fucked

Reactions: Playncpl
Male here, married 20+ years.
Befor I knew my wife....early 80s, worked at Kamrt, about 150 employees. I knew of at least 15 of the gals that were "open for fun", some were married, all ages.
One was into mfm and more, she liked going to a certain guys place, he'd have another guy or 2 over, she'd get fucked all night, she was about 30. Different gal, early 20s, didn't date but "visited" a married couple quite often, they were 50-ish. Often overnight. Another group of co-workers often went out after work, 4 guys 3 gals, they'd end up at someone's apartment for sex fun together.
Out of town sales reps would visit the store either weekly or semi weekly. The female reps all had a guy they would stay with and not spend their hotel allowance. The men reps would have one of the store employee gals visit his hotel.
The security guy, really cool guy, bodybuilding type. He had an ongoing deal with the HR gal, he was 40-ish, she was 50-ish and not so good looking but he'd spend many nights at her place. He also fucked many of the younger gals at the store sometimes at her place with her involved.
Was very, very common.
Sounds like the same at grocery stores where the guys were always hitting on the girls and there were a couple of gals who were fucking as many of them as possible I think my wife fucked 3 or 4 of them when she worked there and I fucked a few while I worked there too in the cooler once I got a blow job

Reactions: DesiTexas
Kinda off topic...kinda
Years ago I worked at a car dealer, small place, 3 salesman, 3 technicians, one parts guy, one office gal, owner and his wife.
I was 20. One day owner tells me his wife's nice will be visiting for 2 weeks, it was summer. Maybe I could take her out for pizza and a movie. She was 19, in college.
I had no idea what she looked like but I said sure. Thursday afternoon wife says Lucy will be here around 4. She shows up and she is 19 yearold friggin HOT, very polite. We agree on Friday after work. We go out for pizza and a movie, owner tossed me $50 for the the date, we talked and had fun, she tells me she had a boyfriend, what shes studying, etc...no big deal...this was the owners nice. Saturday at work owners wife said Lucy had a great time, all good. Asked if I'd take her out again. Another $50.
I pick her up after work, hamburgers, cokes, chit chat. She asked where I live, I had my own small house, she asks to see it. We go in, she says how nice it is, I flick on the TV, we sit and visit. Soon we're making out then we're in my bed fucking. We go for a while, I announce I'm ready to cum, she jumps off me and swallowed it all then smiled at me. She apologized for not telling me she was on the pill, that's why she took it in her mouth. We went two more times then I took her home.
She was visiting for 2 weeks I fucked her almost every night. I asked about her boyfriend, she tells me she likes him but she sees other guys too. By how she fucked me over and over I kinda figured she was very active.
My bosses nice, good catholic appearance on the outside but a fuck machine in private.
Was a good time.