So many do it

So happy to find out how many women fuck other men besides their husbands. When my bull takes me to bull parties I find out its like all ages of women getting extra dick and serving some other man, you know. Some of them old enough to be like my mom or granny lol. But for sure when they are with a bull they are just as much a slut as I am. Makes me feel real good to see that!

Cassie

So happy to find out how many women fuck other men besides their husbands. When my bull takes me to bull parties I find out its like all ages of women getting extra dick and serving some other man, you know. Some of them old enough to be like my mom or granny lol. But for sure when they are with a bull they are just as much a slut as I am. Makes me feel real good to see that!

Cassie
Alot more prevalent than many realize along with those that cheat.

Once I delved a little further after my own relationship became open came to find many including those I've known for some time that are into lifestyle.
Yeah, I know what you mean, a whole diffeernt side of them. Like what you used to see was all respectable but now you find out they got a dirty side too. Alot of times a sweet nice wife in public is a whore in private.

My wife fit the mold of no one would ever think she loved sex with only black men..besides me....5 6, 117 lbs, long legs, beautiful lady..Professional job, well known in our small town (hence we went out of town often). She always dressed sexy, but very classy. Short skirts, high heels, showing lots of leg..Sweet little Southern Girl that grew up ..in discussing fantasies, black men was one of hers. She loved the contrast, body build, openess and aggressiveness. Like she said, they know what they want, and not afraid to tell me. Had a wonderful run, and she had much great sex.

My wife fit the mold of no one would ever think she loved sex with only black men..besides me....5 6, 117 lbs, long legs, beautiful lady..Professional job, well known in our small town (hence we went out of town often). She always dressed sexy, but very classy. Short skirts, high heels, showing lots of leg..Sweet little Southern Girl that grew up ..in discussing fantasies, black men was one of hers. She loved the contrast, body build, openess and aggressiveness. Like she said, they know what they want, and not afraid to tell me. Had a wonderful run, and she had much great sex.
Yes!!! So good for her!

Sweet little Southern Girl that grew up ..in discussing fantasies, black men was one of hers. She loved the contrast, body build, openess and aggressiveness. Like she said, they know what they want, and not afraid to tell me. Had a wonderful run, and she had much great sex.
I can identify with her so well. I went black as a college girl and found it more challenging, more rewarding, and more thrilling than even what my fantasies had provided. Living a "dual life" adds to the thrill, as one maintains an outwardly respectable image while secretly giving in to the basest of desires and use by aggressive black men.

Cassie
Hotwives are very attractive to me I love a woman who can handle 2 cocks

Cassie
Would like to go to one of them

Reactions: slappin8silly57
Male here, married 20+ years.
Befor I knew my wife....early 80s, worked at Kamrt, about 150 employees. I knew of at least 15 of the gals that were "open for fun", some were married, all ages.
One was into mfm and more, she liked going to a certain guys place, he'd have another guy or 2 over, she'd get fucked all night, she was about 30. Different gal, early 20s, didn't date but "visited" a married couple quite often, they were 50-ish. Often overnight. Another group of co-workers often went out after work, 4 guys 3 gals, they'd end up at someone's apartment for sex fun together.
Out of town sales reps would visit the store either weekly or semi weekly. The female reps all had a guy they would stay with and not spend their hotel allowance. The men reps would have one of the store employee gals visit his hotel.
The security guy, really cool guy, bodybuilding type. He had an ongoing deal with the HR gal, he was 40-ish, she was 50-ish and not so good looking but he'd spend many nights at her place. He also fucked many of the younger gals at the store sometimes at her place with her involved.
Was very, very common.

Last edited:
Aint that the truth!! I been at parties where there are some real elegant looking women some of em rich but they get off on being used just like I do.
Thats vecUze a lot of women arent beimg taken care of because hubby is golfing budiness drinke etc and wife id home alone s d needs dome attention