So wife wants first threesome

So the wife has decided she wants to have her first threesome and be double teamed!! She said no to the dp but who knows when she gets going we’ve messed around with her dildos and my cock before but never 2 real ones, she did say she’d like me to be there not sure if she meant participating or watching tho, any tips, thoughts suggestions we should try, or anyone think there up to the challenge and want to be inside her we may get back to you!! You think she will enjoy it?
; )

So the wife has decided she wants to have her first threesome and be double teamed!! She said no to the dp but who knows when she gets going we’ve messed around with her dildos and my cock before but never 2 real ones, she did say she’d like me to be there not sure if she meant participating or watching tho, any tips, thoughts suggestions we should try, or anyone think there up to the challenge and want to be inside her we may get back to you!! You think she will enjoy it?
She is beautiful and you love he so make her dreams “cum”true you will enjoy the prep before the date the aftercare/cleanup after and depending on what excites/pleases her you roll during the day!! What ever “She” decides except it and do what ever she expects of you.. Have Fun!!