So wife wants first threesome

Bob31

Male
Verified
Mar 30, 2022
So the wife has decided she wants to have her first threesome and be double teamed!! She said no to the dp but who knows when she gets going we’ve messed around with her dildos and my cock before but never 2 real ones, she did say she’d like me to be there not sure if she meant participating or watching tho, any tips, thoughts suggestions we should try, or anyone think there up to the challenge and want to be inside her we may get back to you!! You think she will enjoy it?

Attachments

• 9FC423CA-0841-4379-81C6-D81A6E3F6548.jpeg
    9FC423CA-0841-4379-81C6-D81A6E3F6548.jpeg
    532.2 KB · Views: 344
  • 152B706C-B52F-4199-AF58-91FEC45B0ADE.jpeg
    152B706C-B52F-4199-AF58-91FEC45B0ADE.jpeg
    504.1 KB · Views: 341
So the wife has decided she wants to have her first threesome and be double teamed!! She said no to the dp but who knows when she gets going we’ve messed around with her dildos and my cock before but never 2 real ones, she did say she’d like me to be there not sure if she meant participating or watching tho, any tips, thoughts suggestions we should try, or anyone think there up to the challenge and want to be inside her we may get back to you!! You think she will enjoy it?
Don't wait, strike while the iron's hot.

Yummmm...would love to share that delicious pussy with you!

smoking hot love to slide in her with you

She will enjoy if you are considering her best at all times. First time my wife fucked another guy (after we married ), I licked her to orgasm while he was pumping his big cock in her. She loved it and wants the same again and again now!

We enjoy pretty regularly visits with a guy we know. We take turns doing her and belive me...she gets turned on.

Böylece karısı ilk üçlüsünü yapmaya ve çift takım olmaya karar verdi!! Dp'ye hayır dedi ama ne zaman gideceğini kim bilebilir daha önce onun dildoları ve benim sikimle uğraştık ama asla 2 gerçek olanla uğraşmadık, benim orada olmamı istediğini söyledi, katılmak mı yoksa izlemek mi istediğinden emin değildi. Yine de, denememiz gereken herhangi bir ipucu, düşünce önerisi veya meydan okumaya hazır olduğunu düşünen ve onun içinde olmak isteyen herkes size geri dönebiliriz!! Bundan zevk alacağını mı düşünüyorsun?
Wow