Something arousing about an ordinary bra?

Me too! Nothing like a huge pair of tits all squeezed close and tight in a sports bra. I especially love seeing a nice pair of sportsbra-clad udders bouncing up and down on the treadmill :love:
That's how I usually titty fuck my wife, is while she's wearing a sports bra. It's squeezes her saggy 38DD tits together perfectly.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
My opinion about a plain bra being sexy over the lacy style that’s meant to rev up your pecker…. For me anyway…

It’s the style my mom wore the most, so it’s what I always saw in the hamper or on the dryer over the years. That would be what I’d start off wearing, so nothing like the original and the real thing, baby.

The average woman doesn’t wear a strappy, lacy bra all the time. For those of you who don’t wear one, they’re not the most comfortable thing to wear long term. Straps dig into your shoulders, especially if you have some heavy hangers. If the cups aren’t lined, they dig and scratch at your nipples, catch skin tags and such… not fun. Underwire… poked through and digs the side of your boob or underarm.

Also, the plain ole bra kinda signifies “momma” and that means she’s had some babies and knows how to fuck. Haha.