Some nice development during an unusual day

Just wanted to share my experiences from today. My partner and I decided on a very different day. Since she’s not required to work at the office today, and I didn’t have anywhere place-specific to be, we decided to take a drive to another town and work out of a coffee shop.

She was happy that I agreed to wear a bra she has given me, along with a pair of her panties she urged me to put on. I was excited and put that on, and going to another town made me a little bit less nervous.

The bra is lined and thus is a bit thicker than your average lace bra, so I was more conscious about if it would be noticeable through my t-shirt to someone spotting me, without my sweater on.

This was a lot of fun. A lot of talk about different aspects of the training I’m going through towards real sissyfication/demasculinization as well as discussing underwear and other stuff. At one point we even discussed my preference in men and transsexuals if and when that would happen.

We were fairly focused after arriving to the coffee shop, and since there were some people sitting fairly close to us we continued sensitive conversation over Messenger. That’s where she suddenly gave me a ‘mission’ of sorts. I had told her I was a bit nervous about anyone spotting a couple of bulges at the front of my t-shirt, but she encouraged me to not pull up the zipper of my sweater, so I kept it down for most of the time there.

Anyway, the ‘mission’ she wanted me to go through with was simple at first glance, but proved anything but. She basically wanted me to bump into, brush by or in any other way ‘touch’ another man. And afterwards I had to tell her about it, how he reacted and if I thought he noticed anything about me (meaning mostly if he noticed my bra showing as bulges under my t-shirt).

I loved the idea and felt both nervous and excited. However, this proved to be harder than I thought. Partly since this wasn’t a crowded time where we were and walked. Partly because I felt I had to think quickly when a potential opportunity would arise – and my cognitive brain works very slow compared to most people.

Unfortunately I didn’t get a good opportunity to go through with her mission, and I feel a bit disappointed with that. But on the whole, it was a very different and exciting day for us. And most importantly one that proves to me that both her and I have come far in this endeavour.

As of right now, I’ve been at the library (no luck with the mission there either) and I’m going home soon. She has hinted about a growing need to dominate me later this evening. I just feel lucky to be able to experience this day so far.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Just wanted to share my experiences from today. My partner and I decided on a very different day. Since she’s not required to work at the office today, and I didn’t have anywhere place-specific to be, we decided to take a drive to another town and work out of a coffee shop.

She was happy that I agreed to wear a bra she has given me, along with a pair of her panties she urged me to put on. I was excited and put that on, and going to another town made me a little bit less nervous.

The bra is lined and thus is a bit thicker than your average lace bra, so I was more conscious about if it would be noticeable through my t-shirt to someone spotting me, without my sweater on.

This was a lot of fun. A lot of talk about different aspects of the training I’m going through towards real sissyfication/demasculinization as well as discussing underwear and other stuff. At one point we even discussed my preference in men and transsexuals if and when that would happen.

We were fairly focused after arriving to the coffee shop, and since there were some people sitting fairly close to us we continued sensitive conversation over Messenger. That’s where she suddenly gave me a ‘mission’ of sorts. I had told her I was a bit nervous about anyone spotting a couple of bulges at the front of my t-shirt, but she encouraged me to not pull up the zipper of my sweater, so I kept it down for most of the time there.

Anyway, the ‘mission’ she wanted me to go through with was simple at first glance, but proved anything but. She basically wanted me to bump into, brush by or in any other way ‘touch’ another man. And afterwards I had to tell her about it, how he reacted and if I thought he noticed anything about me (meaning mostly if he noticed my bra showing as bulges under my t-shirt).

I loved the idea and felt both nervous and excited. However, this proved to be harder than I thought. Partly since this wasn’t a crowded time where we were and walked. Partly because I felt I had to think quickly when a potential opportunity would arise – and my cognitive brain works very slow compared to most people.

Unfortunately I didn’t get a good opportunity to go through with her mission, and I feel a bit disappointed with that. But on the whole, it was a very different and exciting day for us. And most importantly one that proves to me that both her and I have come far in this endeavour.

As of right now, I’ve been at the library (no luck with the mission there either) and I’m going home soon. She has hinted about a growing need to dominate me later this evening. I just feel lucky to be able to experience this day so far.
Any progression on your missions and her need to dominate you ?

Reactions: StrongDesires