son' friends

My friends were in awe of my mom’s huge natural tits . When she wore button blouses the shirt was so tight that created gaps at buttons and could see her bra . Sometimes she wore pullover shirts without a bra. Mom was infatuated with my best friend and occasionally would walk out in sheer gowns, her tits very visible. My dad was much older than she and physically diminished, mom wanted young cock

My friends were in awe of my mom’s huge natural tits . When she wore button blouses the shirt was so tight that created gaps at buttons and could see her bra . Sometimes she wore pullover shirts without a bra. Mom was infatuated with my best friend and occasionally would walk out in sheer gowns, her tits very visible. My dad was much older than she and physically diminished, mom wanted young cock
She should have as much cock as she wants we need to get over this idea of one cock for one pussy pussies were made to be fucked by 1 cock 10 Cock 100 Cock 1000 who cares the more the better

I was doing a 21 year old who chased after me for 3 yearsprior. I told him not till he could legally drink,but he kept trying. I took him out to dinner and drinks for his 21st, then took him home for his present. For the next year I couldn't walk straight after being with him,,he was big and it never went down,when he came it would flood my pussy and run out of me, and never lose his hardon,usually cuming 2-3 times a night. But he fell in love and haven't seen him in over a year, but I have to hand it to youth,he always put a smile on my face and a sore well worked pussy after

I was doing a 21 year old who chased after me for 3 yearsprior. I told him not till he could legally drink,but he kept trying. I took him out to dinner and drinks for his 21st, then took him home for his present. For the next year I couldn't walk straight after being with him,,he was big and it never went down,when he came it would flood my pussy and run out of me, and never lose his hardon,usually cuming 2-3 times a night. But he fell in love and haven't seen him in over a year, but I have to hand it to youth,he always put a smile on my face and a sore well worked pussy after
Very hot ;) At what point did you decide you were definitely going to take him once he was 21? And did you do any teasing before then?

Very hot ;) At what point did you decide you were definitely going to take him once he was 21? And did you do any teasing before then?
Right from day 1 when I asked him his age and he tried to say he was 25,which I could tell that wasn't true, he eventually told me when I would tell him I wasn't interested because I felt he lied to me and there would be no lying between us. The 21 rule is one of my requisites and I don't break it, I almost did one time and something told me things weren't right. Did I tease him? Well you could say I would bend over in front of him at the gym and stretch where he could see things. The whole time I was getting him worked up so was I👄👄

• Love
Reactions: SNJ_Dom
We hired a friends 16 year old son to do some yard cleanup. She made some comment about him being cute and she thought he would be popular with the ladies. I said she ought to tease him by wearing a top with no bra. She went out in the backyard and gave him some directions about more yard work. She showed him how to do it giving her ample opportunity to get some nips slip and side boob views. I was watching through the window and the por kid starting getting an erection. He had to turn away from her hoping she wouldn't see his hard cock. View attachment 2078639
should have done more