Stag or Cuck

Are you a Stag, a Cuckold, or neither (Poll is for the Male half)

• Stag

Votes: 219 50.6%
  • Cuckold

Votes: 98 22.6%
  • Both

Votes: 101 23.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 27 6.2%

• Total voters
We like our partner or our Bull to be in control, but we do it for ourselves... not or a position of power of one of us for the other. We do it till we enjoy it and always together with our rules...

... learned that its a lot on her psycological side than psycal...and a body count goin gup affect a woman mind.. its my part to love her still even more and tell her eceryday.. but not as a humiliation part of her over me or the other way around... so Stag?
Very honest reply, respect.

We don't use those terms, they don't really apply to us I guess. She enjoys getting fucked, I enjoy fucking her and watching her getting fucked. I control the setup, and the guests, ultimately she decides when the party is over. All our guests are strangers, so it never becomes a power dynamic issue at home either.

I voted both. I am more Stag but, if I'm being honest with myself do immensely enjoy creampie clean up and that all of Mrs Lmws Bulls are much more hung than I am. Those two things are in the cuckold spectrum. I believe I'm more Stag as I do enjoy full swap with couples and love playing with another sexy wife or single female as well.

Reactions: petco
I enjoy the hell out of watching my wife fucking other men, but I will not be humiliated, I don't eat cum....period, I don't suck cock or wank anyone but myself, and I damn sure ain't taking anything up my ass, and my wife don't meet anyone unless I'm there. I'm pretty sure that makes me a Stag.
100% SUPER-AGREED!

Reactions: cjiggler
We don't use those terms, they don't really apply to us I guess. She enjoys getting fucked, I enjoy fucking her and watching her getting fucked. I control the setup, and the guests, ultimately she decides when the party is over. All our guests are strangers, so it never becomes a power dynamic issue at home either.
This is pretty much how we’re doing it too. Strangers make it more hit-or-miss, but ups the excitement factor for us.

Reactions: Fayetteman
Stag cuckold here. Keep in mind that we are all cucks here - the question is which type?
Not necessarily all of us are cucks. I'm not a cuck or even stag I'm a bf-bull- lover. I made my wife into a cuckqueen she gets off on the fact that I fuck other women and say their pussy us tighter they suck cock better they have bigger tits.

But her pussy and ass are strictly mine I don't share her at all too jealous too alpha. I guess, with men anyways I dont share. We have mff bi three ways she can be with women anytime. But she belongs to me, while I fuck other women and hw cuck couples too. 4 ways where I fuck both my wife and other guys wife as I cuck him.

sounds like a stag to me!

I'm a 100% stag and candaulist as well. We have a dom/sub dynamic in which I even decide who she has to fuck or suck.
I truly enjoyed sharing my wife with my friends during the years. It gives me a powerful feeling seeing them all wanting her so bad and then me handing her over to them to use and abuse!
I also enjoy seeing HER enjoy all those cocks making her cum.
I'm NOT into cleaning out creampies, sloppy seconds (as a fetish), being denied or humiliated.

sounds like a stag to me!

I'm a 100% stag and candaulist as well. We have a dom/sub dynamic in which I even decide who she has to fuck or suck.
I truly enjoyed sharing my wife with my friends during the years. It gives me a powerful feeling seeing them all wanting her so bad and then me handing her over to them to use and abuse!
I also enjoy seeing HER enjoy all those cocks making her cum.
I'm NOT into cleaning out creampies, sloppy seconds (as a fetish), being denied or humiliated.
100% with you on the last paragraph. Just not our/my thing. The turn-on for her is feeling in her 20s again (her words) because young guys still want to fuck her badly. The turn on for me is seeing her getting fucked and then the awesome sex it fuels later for us.

Stag for sure, not into humiliation and I’m very self confident . I like How horny my wife gets when she is cheating, but she will always be my wife and no man will ever replace me.she likes it because it is different and I like letting the slut in her out.

Please elaborate
He is saying the d English definition of cuckold is the man of an adulterous wife. While technically true for stags. And for swing couples the is a cuckqueen when hubby fucks other wife.

But feel the definition and label need to be changed to differentiate the stag and modern cuck.

Cuck wants caging humiliation denial sissy . And he wants to give his control dominance to the more powerful man. Where the 3rd bf takes over the cuck.

Where stag play in a mfm 3way they are or should be equal. MfM. Or just really likes sharing his wife and watching some man fuck the hell out of her.

Or at least IMHO how I would define it. But these lifestyle terms were created way before my time. I don't like the term bull. I preffer BF lover, extra man.

Someone correct me if you think I'm way off base on what feel the definition of Stag & Cuck.

Reactions: petco
He is saying the d English definition of cuckold is the man of an adulterous wife. While technically true for stags. And for swing couples the is a cuckqueen when hubby fucks other wife.

But feel the definition and label need to be changed to differentiate the stag and modern cuck.

Cuck wants caging humiliation denial sissy . And he wants to give his control dominance to the more powerful man. Where the 3rd bf takes over the cuck.

Where stag play in a mfm 3way they are or should be equal. MfM. Or just really likes sharing his wife and watching some man fuck the hell out of her.

Or at least IMHO how I would define it. But these lifestyle terms were created way before my time. I don't like the term bull. I preffer BF lover, extra man.

Someone correct me if you think I'm way off base on what feel the definition of Stag & Cuck.
Ah. Ok now I get it. Modern cuck needs redefining. Personally, it turns me on to give my wife to other so they can taste what I have. You could say I like to brag. I don't like to be humiliated. I like to receive compliments on her looks and sexual performance, even thanks for giving permission to fuck my wife. Especially I love to fuck her after. I have no desire for sex with other men or to fuck someone's wife after him but I love to fuck my wife after someone else. So what am I then?

Not cuck at all. We do mfm with this guy we know. It's a huge turn on for all of us. No bi happens, we don't do anything weird. Him and I have both licked her after other has fucked her but we don't "clean" her. Sperm is there for sure but we don't go lapping it up. Again no bi at all but it is sexy as hell watching him cum and his dick looks damn sexy pulling out wet with their juices, weird I know. Same with how she's wet and slippery up on her tummy/pube area, in her butt crack and on her thighs. Easy to see she likes the sexy mess.

Very well put!