Started with roleplay

kb07

Male
Dec 11, 2022
My wife had a roleplay fantasy to pretend to be a hooker while walking down a street at night. She dressed in tight shorts and a little braless t-shirt on the night we fulfilled her fantasy. I planned to drop her off and drive a few blocks down the road. She would walk down to the car in her skimpy outfit hoping for catcalls to her beautiful tight body. She was nervous and excited as she got out of the car. "I love the breeze blowing between my legs," she said as she began walking down the road in the darkness. I pulled out and drove past her, tapping the horn and whistling as she faded off in the rear-view mirror. I pulled into a parking lot a block down, just in case she got too nervous. Instead I saw a broad smile cross her face as her first admirer slowed down. Tapped his horn and pulled over to chat with her. We had agreed before she would tell guys $500 for a fuck. She was well worth it. We figured most guys would have to go find an ATM, and that's what he said as he pulled away. I drove a couple more blocks down as I heard more honking and whistling behind me. After a few minutes things got quiet. I circled back to check on her. To my surprise, a cop had pulled over and was talking to her. Crap. We hadn't thought of this. He pulled into a vacant parking lot behind her, and I watched as he called her to the car. She got in the front seat and I felt a bit relieved. I figured he was going to give her a warning, After about 20 minutes he let her get out of the police car and he drove away. Whew! I waited until he was out of sight. Then I pulled up to my shaken wife. Another guy had already stopped, telling her how gorgeous she was. He was a bit shocked when she walked right past him and got in my car. Her hair was a bit tussled (I thought from the wind), but then she grinned and said that we both had fantasies fulfilled that night. She told me he did let her off with a warning. But the warning also required her to suck him off. That was my fantasy fulfilled. I pulled over to give her a big kiss, and that's when I first noticed his cream on her lips, dribbling down her cheek. I reached into her shorts and found her pussy soaking wet. She said he had fingered her the whole time he lectured her. She thanked me for setting up her fantasy, and said it turned out even better than expected! She said that once she calmed down, she really enjoyed sucking him. She had often fantasized about men in uniform. He gave her his card and told her to contact him if she ever needed him. Then he sternly told her to stay off the streets!

My wife had a roleplay fantasy to pretend to be a hooker while walking down a street at night. She dressed in tight shorts and a little braless t-shirt on the night we fulfilled her fantasy. I planned to drop her off and drive a few blocks down the road. She would walk down to the car in her skimpy outfit hoping for catcalls to her beautiful tight body. She was nervous and excited as she got out of the car. "I love the breeze blowing between my legs," she said as she began walking down the road in the darkness. I pulled out and drove past her, tapping the horn and whistling as she faded off in the rear-view mirror. I pulled into a parking lot a block down, just in case she got too nervous. Instead I saw a broad smile cross her face as her first admirer slowed down. Tapped his horn and pulled over to chat with her. We had agreed before she would tell guys $500 for a fuck. She was well worth it. We figured most guys would have to go find an ATM, and that's what he said as he pulled away. I drove a couple more blocks down as I heard more honking and whistling behind me. After a few minutes things got quiet. I circled back to check on her. To my surprise, a cop had pulled over and was talking to her. Crap. We hadn't thought of this. He pulled into a vacant parking lot behind her, and I watched as he called her to the car. She got in the front seat and I felt a bit relieved. I figured he was going to give her a warning, After about 20 minutes he let her get out of the police car and he drove away. Whew! I waited until he was out of sight. Then I pulled up to my shaken wife. Another guy had already stopped, telling her how gorgeous she was. He was a bit shocked when she walked right past him and got in my car. Her hair was a bit tussled (I thought from the wind), but then she grinned and said that we both had fantasies fulfilled that night. She told me he did let her off with a warning. But the warning also required her to suck him off. That was my fantasy fulfilled. I pulled over to give her a big kiss, and that's when I first noticed his cream on her lips, dribbling down her cheek. I reached into her shorts and found her pussy soaking wet. She said he had fingered her the whole time he lectured her. She thanked me for setting up her fantasy, and said it turned out even better than expected! She said that once she calmed down, she really enjoyed sucking him. She had often fantasized about men in uniform. He gave her his card and told her to contact him if she ever needed him. Then he sternly told her to stay off the streets!
Thanks for sharing your story! That was fucking hot!! Are you going to do it again? I can’t help but think about how much more amazing your experience would have been if that guy had returned with the $500!! 😊😜