Started with some Pictures

J.J.Jones

Verified
Verified
I am married to Julie, who is 15 years younger than me. We have a good marriage, but I do travel a lot on business a lot, so she is alone a lot. One day I was looking for a contact in her phone and stumbled across sexy pics she had taken, and she very hot txt messages. I confronted her and she broke down and told me that she had been messaging and talking to a couple of guys she had met through mutual friends. She admitted to phone sex and the sharing of sex pictures, and that is how it all got started[001525].jpg

I am married to Julie, who is 15 years younger than me. We have a good marriage, but I do travel a lot on business a lot, so she is alone a lot. One day I was looking for a contact in her phone and stumbled across sexy pics she had taken, and she very hot txt messages. I confronted her and she broke down and told me that she had been messaging and talking to a couple of guys she had met through mutual friends. She admitted to phone sex and the sharing of sex pictures, and that is how it all got startedView attachment 375610
Very very hot. Welcome

Reactions: J.J.Jones
I found pics and text on her phone, she had been messaging and exchanging pics with two guys she met through mutual friend. I confronted her and she admited to everything including phone sex, but had never met any of the for real. I encouraged her to keep going and she did

And...…………..………….

Reactions: Bwise1821
I am married to Julie, who is 15 years younger than me. We have a good marriage, but I do travel a lot on business a lot, so she is alone a lot. One day I was looking for a contact in her phone and stumbled across sexy pics she had taken, and she very hot txt messages. I confronted her and she broke down and told me that she had been messaging and talking to a couple of guys she had met through mutual friends. She admitted to phone sex and the sharing of sex pictures, and that is how it all got startedView attachment 375610
I would love to see a full length pic of her in that dress with stockings and boots ready to go out to meet her lover 😜

JJJ...New to this site, where have you seen her pics?
Haven't seen the pics anywhere.
When a image is taken by any digital device the date and time are imprinted on to the file.
This image says that the pic was taken on 8/04/2015 at 4.07PM.
It's a very old pic. Either you're not a very bright person and your wife has been doing this for 5 years and this is the first time you noticed or you have grabbed the pic from the net. Either way it's not a convincing story....

I
JJJ...New to this site, where have you seen her pics?
Or is J.J.Jones just another WW2P member who posts media copied from elsewhere?
Disappointed again if so
It is definatly my wife and not coppied, and yes i know how long she has been doing this