This was a few years ago now, I was still a young lad, in college, and exploring my sexuality and kinks, but the process was seriously hampered by the sudden and unexpected breakup with my highschool sweetheart. I was too heartbroken to fuck around in college around that time. It was around that time that I became best friends with one of my ex's friends. She was the quite nerdy kid (she was 19, I was 20 at the time) who most people assumed was the goody two shoes kind. Oh boy were they wrong, as I'd come to find out!
We would talk for hours about everything, and we would share our deepest fears and insecurities. That then lead to us telling the other that it was mostly in our head, and we didn't need to be insecure about something... It just so happened that one of the things we were both very insecure about at the time was our bodies! It started out quite innocent, we would complement each other's bodies, and tell the other that a particular picture on their social media was very hot or that they looked good in something. Things, however escalated really quickly, because, for one, within a couple of days both of us, without realizing it, were telling each other We were hot for the other, and not that they were hot, and for another we were telling the other that we looked good clothed but were not at all good looking underneath. And then it happened. we started telling each other that we were sure that the other were super sexy underneath, and before I knew it I had sent her a few nudes and she LOVED it! she even let me hear how wet her pussy had gotten over the phone. I didn't know it at the time, but we had just burst a dam of a lifetime of repressed sexuality in both of us!

It took her a while and a lot of gentle reassurance and coaxing to be comfortable to actually show herself to me. she started with a picture of her chest in a bra..._20160903_135055.jpg

This also happened to be the first risqué thing I had seen after my breakup almost 2 months back and I almost jizz my pants immediately. It didn't take long for her to send me another, but I did have to tell her over and over again how much I was turned on by her and how sexy I found her. She sent me a picture of her bate tummy..
IMG_20160903_174244.jpg
I loved it and I ended up doing my very first tribute video to her, though I had no idea what a tribute was at the time.
She loved getting tributed, and it gave her theconfidance to send me her first actual nude!
_20160904_235859.jpg
After the first nudes were exchanged, we would basically be exchanging nudes through the day every day for over a year! We even met up and fucked a couple of times, we were in different cities!
We even figured out ways of getting more out of our nudes, we had an agreement that we could trade or show others' pictures without our face or anything identifiable in the picture! I didn't actually share that much back then, I didn't have anyone to share it with per say, but she very quickly became a pro at it... sharing my tributes to her for pictures of others, and she would show me what she got for my pictures too! She is pansexual and LOVED getting other girls to share their photos with her!

Like all great things, our arrangement came to an end eventually as we had both got into different circumstances that did not support a healthy and fun friendship... She was also poly and got into a relationship where the guy stopped being okay with her being romantic or sexual with anyone else and became an abusive boyfriend! I was going through massive life change and did not have the bandwidth to give her the care and support she needed! We ended things on friendly terms, and I still have fond memories of her!
I'll post a bunch more pictures bellow
Feel free to post your own special friend who is not your wife/gf/significant other but was a sexually charged friendship!

I felt compelled to say how magnificent her body looks. Asian ladies, wether they east or south Asian, I have found are a lot more open when it comes to sexual liberation. My wife is south Asian and so is my exgf, both have a high sexual orientated mind, but sadly my exgf has the highest sex drive
Here is my wife followed by my ex

Attachments

• 20230612_195632.jpg
    20230612_195632.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230614_064421.jpg
    20230614_064421.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 5