Strange Cuck Fantasies

wife starts out being held up and fucked by a tall, strong dude, her legs wrapped around him and him holding her up by the ass. We move to the bed and she straddles me in a 69, but doesn’t go down on me. The guy continues to fuck her hard (doggy is her favorite position, but my least because I have never been able to last more than 30 seconds or so fucking her like that).

she cums again and again as he continues to pound her and I lick her pussy, until he finally blows his load deep inside her, and then she sits on my face.
Sounds amazing

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
My biggest fantasy is that my fat boss will fuck my wife regularly.

He would come to our home, sit down in the living room and say:
"Get your wife undressed! She'll be my bitch from today. If she do well, you'll get a pay raise."
I would undress my wife, my boss would take his dick out of his pants.
"Bring your wife here and she kneel down! While he suck my dick, bring me a beer!"
My wife would kneel down and suck the dick.
"Well done! Isn't it exciting for you to see this?"
I would answer that was all my desire. My wife would moan at the dick in her throat.
"Come here and press her head to the balls!"
I'd push for a long. The testicles squeeze on my wife's chin.
"Beg to me to fuck your dear woman!"
My boss please fuck my love!
"Take her to a marital bed and open up a pussy!"
My boss would undress and enter the bedroom. The fat body lies on my sweet wife and the hairy, thick dick slides into the open pussy.
"Why didn't you tell me your wife's pussy was so tight? You don't fuck her regularly, do you? Your dick is very small, right? Now your wife knows what a real man's dick is! "
And the thick dick would start hammering my wife's pussy. The boss orders me.
"Lick my balls from behind! Deeply suck both at once and hold it in your mouth."
I hear the man moan and I feel him pumping the cum into my wife. The testicles tremble, pulsing and pumping in my mouth.
"Hold my testicles in your mouth until my dick slips out!"
I would wait a long time, my nose would touch the asshole. Finally, I could hear the smack when the dick slipped out of my wife.
"Do clean my dick from the juices! I don't want my wife to feel the smell the whore's smell on my cock."
My boss would turn his back. The fat body is like a pig. I go down and lick the sperm and my wife's cum.
"All right! Now clean your wife too! "
A lot of sperm flows out of her pussy and I swallow them all. Meanwhile, the boss gets dressed and ready to leave.
"Come into the office tomorrow afternoon when we are only two at the company. We'll discuss your future and your new payment. Remember, as long as I am satisfied, you will be! Now thank for me for fucking your wife and goodbye."

He called me the next afternoon. He handed me a piece of paper with my new payment.
"Then you and your wife do everything for me. Your name is today -Street-walker on the beat- because you get the money. Your wife's name is -Cumwhore-. If we're just two and talking, my name is SIR, your name is Streetwalker, your wife's name is Cumwhore! I don't want to hear anything else! Did you understand? "
I nodded and said I'm going home to Cumwhore now!
"See you Streetwalker. "
Goodbye SIR!

View attachment 346207
Totally off subject, but the photos of that girl having sex wwith that huge fat undesirable guy REALLY turn me on sometimes.....I imagine being SO turned on and needy for sex that I settle for this guy as he is all that is available, and spend the night fucking him like he has NEVER been fucked before, 8unplanned so I don't have my diaphragm available (all the birth control I use) and risk becoming pregnant by this grotesque man JUST because I needed sex THAT bad!! J (the sometimes crazy wife)

nosotros siendo una pareja swinger bisexual los dos con 11 año de relación hemos realizado todas las fantasías que han mencionado aunque por los últimos 3 años no hemos aficionado mucho a los fines de semana cuando empieza el anochecer nos desnudamos para empezar a recibir a el grupo de chicas trans que vienen a la casa para tenernos hasta el domingo a medio día así desnudos y dispuestos a recibir la pinga de todas ellas que la primera vez fue la que es casi la novia y su amiga pero fue la experiencia suprema que habíamos tenido sexualmente y le dijimos que nos gustaría mucho poder tener a algunas más todas tienen que see super femenina on bellos pechos y.quw entre los dos pies tienen una buenisima pinga pues mientras más femenina sw vea tienen la pinga más grande porque le crece por las hormonas y ya ahora mismo después de 3 años cada vez tenemos el placer de estar siendo penetrados por más de 9 bellas mujeres con tremenda pingona