Strangest objects you've fucked a girl with?

Along with a variety of dildos, we have used bananas and cucumbers. The cucumber was by far the biggest thing Jennifer has put in her pussy. We had to be careful and use lube. Once she was relaxed with it being in her, I was able to fuck her pretty hard with it. Oh and one other time We put a smile slider phone in condom and got it deep in here pussy. We had to set to vibrate and I just kept dialing the number...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigp220
My wife and I were on vacation but forgotten to pack any of our sex toys ie vibrators Realistic dildos , so there were no adult shops near to our hotel. So I paid a visit to a fruit and vegetable shop, looking for a substitute for a dildo . I picked up the usual like cucumber; large carrots then I noticed some butternut squash I bought two .
My wife couldn’t wait to experience me fucking her with them .

Attachments

• IMG_0020.jpeg
    IMG_0020.jpeg
    705.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0023.jpeg
    IMG_0023.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0016.jpeg
    IMG_0016.jpeg
    649.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0007.jpeg
    IMG_0007.jpeg
    684.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Casanova
I stuck a can of deodorant up an ex girlfriends asshole in a tent at a motorcycle rally. She loved it, kept it in her ass whilst we fucked - naturally we wasted as well. She liked it so much became a regular occurrence.

Then with the wife, had a wine bottle 3/4 of the way up her pussy and another time a cone shaped shampoo bottle up her asshole in the shower.

I believe one of her recent playmates had a beer bottle in her pussy whilst fucking her asshole, or so they have told me 😀