Sucked my first dick!

Only in a perfect world... Lol Although i have had the pleasure of watching my wife ravaged by a dear friend of ours. Watching his massive black cock stretch her lil snatch to no end. The color contrast was amazing and the look of pure lust and pleasure on her face had me hooked. Watching her toes curl as he slowly worked his 10" and 6"around in her. The way she pulled him deeper with her legs and thighs. He sloy worked up his pace til he was pounding her. Then outta nowhere i watched as his massive balls tightened and he buried his member in her. He groaned and she begged for him to cum deep inside her. I watched as he pulled his semi hard cock out and his cum just stringed from her stretched out lil hole. Then it happened i shot my load just watching that sight..... Lol right?
But it doesnt stop there! I walked over to my rosy cheeked sunshine and kissed her and could taste his black rod on her lips... It was yummy and i worked my way down her til i was eye level with her gaping hole with the mixture of her several orgasms and his massive load. She grabbed my hair and shoved my face in her pussy and said lick me clean. I was eager to please her so i ate her snatch like no tomorrow. The taste of her orgasm and his seed was delicious......
Outta the corner of my eye i saw him stroking his cock and grinning. He said move over boy its my turn! He proceeded to bury that monster in her with no remorse..... Fucked her and refucked her and repeated to seminate her over and over! Finally i got my chance at her sloppy loose pussy..... OMG i was in heaven! My cock slid in her with ease! Never in my life did i believe that a freshly fucked snatch would feel so good. That was the beginning of my wife the lil bbc slut in the making!! She fucked him regularly for about 5 years til work pulled him away...... Do we ever miss him!!

I have sucked many for the men that have fucked my wife, I am amazed how many "straight" men like to have their dicks sucked.

Although I have tasted lots of their cum off my wife's body and cum filled kisses after they have cum in her mouth, I have yet to take a load straight into my mouth but intend to do this soon.

to get my perversion fix.

I have sucked many for the men that have fucked my wife, I am amazed how many "straight" men like to have their dicks sucked.

Although I have tasted lots of their cum off my wife's body and cum filled kisses after they have cum in her mouth, I have yet to take a load straight into my mouth but intend to do this soon.

There is something very hot about sucking the cocks of guys who are fucking your wife, especially the 'straight' guys. I have sucked the dicks of several guys who would not even touch another guy's dick, much less suck one, but they seem to like me sucking their dick. I'm pretty sure that I have sucked the dicks of a few guys who have never let another man touch them. Very hot!

I was also hesitant to let guys cum in my mouth. I was afraid I would choke and be embarrassed. Besides, the guys fucking my wife preferred to cum in her pussy...who can blame them. I have had a few erupt in my mouth and it is pretty hot.

a mouth feels pretty much like a mouth, man or woman. so it doesn't seem particularly gay to receive head.

• Love
Reactions: curious4fun
Then I also tasted cock and cum. Last time my wife was fucking with her bull, I lay next to her and we kissed. we kissed as he emptied his ball inside her pussy, afterwards he pulled out and came up to my wife's face so she could lick him clean, I was ready to move me away when my wife pushed my head to the wet cock. I figured what she wanted me to do. we both licked the cock clean, afterwards she pushed me down to her pussy. The pussy was really wet by cum and I licked her clean. This was my first time. It was not as scary as I had thought. His cum did not taste bad and I liked it.

Then I also tasted cock and cum. Last time my wife was fucking with her bull, I lay next to her and we kissed. we kissed as he emptied his ball inside her pussy, afterwards he pulled out and came up to my wife's face so she could lick him clean, I was ready to move me away when my wife pushed my head to the wet cock. I figured what she wanted me to do. we both licked the cock clean, afterwards she pushed me down to her pussy. The pussy was really wet by cum and I licked her clean. This was my first time. It was not as scary as I had thought. His cum did not taste bad and I liked it.

Licking your wife's pussy juices off of another guy's cock is special, even more so when his cock is also coated with his cum. I love to eat my wife after other men fuck her and cum in her.

My wife's (and my) fantasy came true last night! My wife has been wanting me to suck a cock for awhile now and found a guy to let me do it. The guy said he's never let another man suck his dick so we were both nervous. He's been fucking my wife regularly now with me watching a couple of times.

Last night my wife and I were in the 69 position while he fucked her from behind so I could get used to having a dick in my face. I licked her clit with his balls dragging around my forehead and eyes. He started to cum and pulled the condom off to finish on her ass and pussy so I could clean it up. A couple shots hit her before he pointed his dick down toward my mouth to get some cum directly on my tongue. I instinctively opened up then wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock.

My wife was up by then and saw the dick in my mouth. She was thrilled. She told the guy to sit down and told me to suck it for real. I did the best I could and got as much in my mouth as I could but I do have a gag reflex so couldn't go very deep on it. My wife even had me rim him while she sucked his cock.

I don't consider myself gay but that dick in my mouth was very liberating! One of the hottest nights of my life. I can't wait to do it again! We took some pics and I posted the few that don't show faces.
You look like a natural. I hope you can get a lot more.

My wife's (and my) fantasy came true last night! My wife has been wanting me to suck a cock for awhile now and found a guy to let me do it. The guy said he's never let another man suck his dick so we were both nervous. He's been fucking my wife regularly now with me watching a couple of times.

Last night my wife and I were in the 69 position while he fucked her from behind so I could get used to having a dick in my face. I licked her clit with his balls dragging around my forehead and eyes. He started to cum and pulled the condom off to finish on her ass and pussy so I could clean it up. A couple shots hit her before he pointed his dick down toward my mouth to get some cum directly on my tongue. I instinctively opened up then wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock.

My wife was up by then and saw the dick in my mouth. She was thrilled. She told the guy to sit down and told me to suck it for real. I did the best I could and got as much in my mouth as I could but I do have a gag reflex so couldn't go very deep on it. My wife even had me rim him while she sucked his cock.

I don't consider myself gay but that dick in my mouth was very liberating! One of the hottest nights of my life. I can't wait to do it again! We took some pics and I posted the few that don't show faces.
Mmm lovely, I can't suck enough now.