Sucked my first dick!

Subhub

Male
Nov 23, 2015
My wife's (and my) fantasy came true last night! My wife has been wanting me to suck a cock for awhile now and found a guy to let me do it. The guy said he's never let another man suck his dick so we were both nervous. He's been fucking my wife regularly now with me watching a couple of times.

Last night my wife and I were in the 69 position while he fucked her from behind so I could get used to having a dick in my face. I licked her clit with his balls dragging around my forehead and eyes. He started to cum and pulled the condom off to finish on her ass and pussy so I could clean it up. A couple shots hit her before he pointed his dick down toward my mouth to get some cum directly on my tongue. I instinctively opened up then wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock.

My wife was up by then and saw the dick in my mouth. She was thrilled. She told the guy to sit down and told me to suck it for real. I did the best I could and got as much in my mouth as I could but I do have a gag reflex so couldn't go very deep on it. My wife even had me rim him while she sucked his cock.

I don't consider myself gay but that dick in my mouth was very liberating! One of the hottest nights of my life. I can't wait to do it again! We took some pics and I posted the few that don't show faces.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 482
I've sucked three of my wife's lover's cocks so far. I've been submissive to my wife for most of our marriage and she has said for the last several years that she wanted to see me suck a man's cock. When she started back cuckolding me a couple of years ago I took her to a hotel to meet a bull and they hit it off (he is still one of her regulars) and we went to our room. As soon as we were naked she ordered me to suck his dick. Being the obedient cuckold that I am I did as I was told. Being as it was my first time I was a bit nervous but found that I enjoyed it. Now, whenever my wife is with a bull that is okay with it, I am required to suck his cock to get him ready for her.

I've sucked three of my wife's lover's cocks so far. I've been submissive to my wife for most of our marriage and she has said for the last several years that she wanted to see me suck a man's cock. When she started back cuckolding me a couple of years ago I took her to a hotel to meet a bull and they hit it off (he is still one of her regulars) and we went to our room. As soon as we were naked she ordered me to suck his dick. Being the obedient cuckold that I am I did as I was told. Being as it was my first time I was a bit nervous but found that I enjoyed it. Now, whenever my wife is with a bull that is okay with it, I am required to suck his cock to get him ready for her.
I would like to suck a cock to get it ready for my wife

My wife's (and my) fantasy came true last night! My wife has been wanting me to suck a cock for awhile now and found a guy to let me do it. The guy said he's never let another man suck his dick so we were both nervous. He's been fucking my wife regularly now with me watching a couple of times.

Last night my wife and I were in the 69 position while he fucked her from behind so I could get used to having a dick in my face. I licked her clit with his balls dragging around my forehead and eyes. He started to cum and pulled the condom off to finish on her ass and pussy so I could clean it up. A couple shots hit her before he pointed his dick down toward my mouth to get some cum directly on my tongue. I instinctively opened up then wrapped my lips around the tip of his cock.

My wife was up by then and saw the dick in my mouth. She was thrilled. She told the guy to sit down and told me to suck it for real. I did the best I could and got as much in my mouth as I could but I do have a gag reflex so couldn't go very deep on it. My wife even had me rim him while she sucked his cock.

I don't consider myself gay but that dick in my mouth was very liberating! One of the hottest nights of my life. I can't wait to do it again! We took some pics and I posted the few that don't show faces.

WOW! What a great night for you! I was 21 when I sucked my first cock and I remember it like it was yesterday.An older married friend of mine had been fucking my wife for over a year. I loved watching and cleaning up my wife after he came in her.

I had been thinking about trying a cock and I figured that we were good enough friends that even if he was not into it we would still be friends. He and my wife were naked on the bed kissing. I was eating my wife's pussy. His cock was semi-erect and just inches from my face. I decided to go for it. I slipped my lips over the head of his cock and started sucking him. He got really stiff right away.

I was amazed by how hard his cock was but how soft the skin was. What surprised me most was how soft and velvety the head of his cock was. He started moaning and my wife looked down to see me sucking his cock. I had not mentioned my cocksucking desire to my wife. Fortunately, she liked it. They propped themselves up with pillows and watched me explore my friend's cock and balls with my mouth. After that, I sucked his cock everytime he fucked my wife...several years.

I started sucking the cocks of some of the other guys who were fucking my wife. I too love being underneath in a 69 while a guy is fucking her from behind. I love getting into a position where the guy's balls are dragging across my face while he fucks my wife.

WOW! What a great night for you! I was 21 when I sucked my first cock and I remember it like it was yesterday.An older married friend of mine had been fucking my wife for over a year. I loved watching and cleaning up my wife after he came in her.

I had been thinking about trying a cock and I figured that we were good enough friends that even if he was not into it we would still be friends. He and my wife were naked on the bed kissing. I was eating my wife's pussy. His cock was semi-erect and just inches from my face. I decided to go for it. I slipped my lips over the head of his cock and started sucking him. He got really stiff right away.

I was amazed by how hard his cock was but how soft the skin was. What surprised me most was how soft and velvety the head of his cock was. He started moaning and my wife looked down to see me sucking his cock. I had not mentioned my cocksucking desire to my wife. Fortunately, she liked it. They propped themselves up with pillows and watched me explore my friend's cock and balls with my mouth. After that, I sucked his cock everytime he fucked my wife...several years.

I started sucking the cocks of some of the other guys who were fucking my wife. I too love being underneath in a 69 while a guy is fucking her from behind. I love getting into a position where the guy's balls are dragging across my face while he fucks my wife.

Was that something your wife introduced, Rob?

Well I had been a cock sucker and cum eater since age 14.. my this fantasy of sucking in front of wife came true 3 yrs ago.. now she gets jealous of me coz most of guys she had always compliments my sucking skills better than hers..

You have had a good start.. just wait till u will feel tingles in your man-pussy for that dick u suck.. soon u will enjoy being on all 4s in front of your wife while the man fucks u hard.. for me I love that look on wifey face when I'm being drilled hard.. hehe..

Was that something your wife introduced, Rob?

No. My wife was surprised to look down and see me sucking my friend's cock. She and I had never talked about that. It was just something I had been thinking about doing and I just took a chance and tasted my friend's cock. I liked it and it turned my wife on. My friend liked it too (lol).

Love it... that feeling in the mouth mmmm

I was a bit surprised by how much I liked sucking my friend's cock. eW had been good friends before he started fucking my wife. there is something very hot about feeling a good friend's cock stiffen in your mouth. I sucked his cock a lot before I tried sucking another of my friends who was fucking my wife. Turns out I like to suck cock.

For years I have been encouraging my wife to take a lover, a sex partner. A person or persons to satisfy her sexual needs and desires. She has absolutely refused. Early on this quest I setup an AFF profile for her, gave her CL links, got her condoms and her favorite lube and an extra (for travel) dildo. Even setup a private massage for her hoping she would accept his 'extra'.

After years and a lot of discussion she has finally agreed to an MMF. But she is definitely giving me the slow roll. Each time I say let's look at ads for a candidate she says OK but then begs off for various reasons. Only once have I been able to get her to the computer. We started looking at 'men seeking a couple' then she said let's look at 'men seeking a female'. Candidly my plan is to let her and him have at it and try to move out of the action.

She does understands that I MUST be present, she doesn't want to be watched that's why the MMF. As an aside one of her fantasy's and her turns on's has always been being to be watched. OK so things change, I got it.

Each ad we looked at had an issue; too young, too old, too big, too small. Then she threw me off by saying why don't we look at 'men seeking men'. WTF. She said she would be interested in watching me with another man. I think she did this as a tit-for-tat expecting me to resist thereby justifying her past resistance. BUT 2 can play that game. I asked her is she was sure, by asking her how she'd feel about me after watching me on my hands and knees sucking another cock. She mirrored what I always have told her 'it's only sex'.

I agreed. At that computer session, with us both at the computer I set up a 'play date' 2 days hence with a guy visiting a nearby tourist area. I think she was a little surprised, that I would actually do it and so soon. I told her, why wait?

I did follow through with the M2M thing.

So I found a guy on CL. We went to his motel. He & I stripped as she sat in the chair fully clothed. He laid on the bed and I got between his legs on my knees and took him in my mouth. Within moments he was hard. Surprisingly she got up and rubbed my dick. He was about to cum but wanted to wait so I let up for a moment. Then went back to his cock. He asked her to rub his cock. She complied. She was jerking the shaft while the head was in my mouth. Then he announced his was gonna cum, she didn't let up, neither did I. She jerked him to completion into my mouth and I took his entire load. When done I tried to kiss her with some cum on my lips, she turned away.

He quickly got up and dressed. I followed suit and we left.

On the way home I asked her if she liked it, she said not really. She didn't ask if I did, so I told her to ask me, she did and I told her it was great, I loved it, it was fun, that cum wasn't so bad.

Later I asked her for permission to do it again. I'm awaiting an answer.

I was a bit surprised by how much I liked sucking my friend's cock. eW had been good friends before he started fucking my wife. there is something very hot about feeling a good friend's cock stiffen in your mouth. I sucked his cock a lot before I tried sucking another of my friends who was fucking my wife. Turns out I like to suck cock.
The feeling of achievement as a guy cums in your mouth (or on your face) is a great feeling of achievement. Love it

Last edited:
I would like to try this but my wife isn't that freaky

Reactions: BLACK STUD 4 U