Sucking Big Cock

I rarely fuck them, only suck them, so my preference eliminates the first variable. So while a big cock is nice to fuck, it doesn't really come into play when sucking. But a small cock is not as exciting to suck, it gets lost in my mouth. The size of the head and the overall diameter is probably more important to me than the length. I can't fit more than 7" down my throat, but the sensation of a huge mushroom head between my lips is definitely more exciting than a small wienie.

I rarely fuck them, only suck them, so my preference eliminates the first variable. So while a big cock is nice to fuck, it doesn't really come into play when sucking. But a small cock is not as exciting to suck, it gets lost in my mouth. The size of the head and the overall diameter is probably more important to me than the length. I can't fit more than 7" down my throat, but the sensation of a huge mushroom head between my lips is definitely more exciting than a small wienie.
I've often wondered if there was greater satisfaction in orally serving a larger cock, whether sense of accomplishment, or servitude etc. Thanks for sharing, and for your service

I've often wondered if there was greater satisfaction in orally serving a larger cock, whether sense of accomplishment, or servitude etc. Thanks for sharing, and for your service
I'm not in the military so don't thank me for my service. I don't suck anyone for a sense of accomplishment or servitude. I do it cause I like the feeling of a huge cock in mouth. It gets me turned on. And my husband loves watching it. It's really that simple. I imagine that most women feel the same. Why don't you post the question and see?

I'm not in the military so don't thank me for my service. I don't suck anyone for a sense of accomplishment or servitude. I do it cause I like the feeling of a huge cock in mouth. It gets me turned on. And my husband loves watching it. It's really that simple. I imagine that most women feel the same. Why don't you post the question and see?
I love your attitude. and you may not have been in the military but you have me standing at attention and saluting

Reactions: Rem503
So do you prefer to keep a guy on the brink of cumming, or do you like to make him explode quickly? or does it vary by mood?
I definitely tease him and edge him, all the while looking into his eyes. I glance at hubby, who gives me a sign when he's seen enough (meaning: I need to fuck you, get this over with). And I can then make them cum quickly. Depending on hubby's mood, he may want to see it again while he fucks me. The guy never gets to fuck me. Well, almost never lol. But that's a different scenario.

Bigger definitely. It's more aesthetically pleasing to look at which is part of the turn on and I love to feel the weight of a big cock in my hand before taking it In my mouth. Then there's having to open my mouth wide to take (though it does cause more jaw ache after a while) before I feel a hand on the back of my head pushing me further down on him. Being made to gag and the sense of acheivement when I take it all the way down xx

When it comes to giving head, do you prefer long and thick? Do you prefer sucking smaller?
Or is larger better, simply because bigger is better for fucking?
Generally I prefer to suck larger ones. The size, however, matters less to me than the personality of the man to whom it belongs. I would prefer to suck a smaller cock of a man who takes control than suck a larger one of a man who does not do so.