Sucking cock for the first time

Similarly the first cock I sucked was a guy who was fucking my wife. Although not a cuck situation and I wanted to do it I did feel a little subordinate. Looking back I think that if we were not in the lifestyle I would never have developed a desire to suck other men. Over time I became more and more comfortable around other men and eventually got to the point I am at today . In a MFM scenario my preference is to prepare the other guy to fuck my wife by sucking them until hard and then cleaning them off afterwards. However, I do enjoy meeting other men solo and sucking them off when I get the chance.
I'm just like you - well said.

I'm over 65.And one of my biggest regrets is not sucking cock when I was younger. I still like women - but after I sucked my first cock - a whole new world of sexual pleasure happened. And now, my biggest excitment is when I can suck a new stranger guy for the first time - anywhere I can - and then he leaves - and I go back home to my wife with the taste of his cum in my mouth.

I'm over 65.And one of my biggest regrets is not sucking cock when I was younger. I still like women - but after I sucked my first cock - a whole new world of sexual pleasure happened. And now, my biggest excitment is when I can suck a new stranger guy for the first time - anywhere I can - and then he leaves - and I go back home to my wife with the taste of his cum in my mouth.
Fucking hot

I can’t wait to suck my first cock.
Good for you. And what will really help you is the anticipation. Even now, if I meet a guy and he agrees to get with me, I get hard on the way to the place I'll do him If it's a motel, as soon as we go inside and shut the door, my cock is rock hard. What I'm looking for now is a married guy who has a good day job - but every now and then he will text or call me to pick him up for "lunch". And I'll go get him in my car, he gets in, and we drive to a nearby vacante area, and he unzips and takes it out - and I suck. Then he cums - I swallow - and take him back to his office.

Tengo más de 65 años. Y uno de mis mayores arrepentimientos es no haber chupado la polla cuando era más joven. Todavía me gustan las mujeres, pero después de chupar mi primera polla, surgió un mundo completamente nuevo de placer sexual. Y ahora, mi mayor emoción es cuando puedo chupar a un nuevo extraño por primera vez, en cualquier lugar que pueda, y luego se va, y vuelvo a casa con mi esposa con el sabor de su semen en mi boca.
mi mi caso personal yo trataría de que mi mujer me acompañe a chupar las pingas para mi es algo superior hacerlo juntos

Are you worried about STDs from that?
Worried, no. If we did then then we would not do it. Is it a concern, are we cautious, do we take steps or precautions and have certain rules or guidelines we follow, yes. We have always been smart about our adventures and do not rush in to anything without spending time with the other parties to find out more about them and establish trust. As far as me meeting other men it is never a one off, nothing happens without a chat first which would include discussing each others background, past and current behavior matters. Not knocking those who want to go fast, prefer quantity of quality, or can interact with strangers it is just not our thing.

I am in

Reactions: nicebiguy
Good for you. And what will really help you is the anticipation. Even now, if I meet a guy and he agrees to get with me, I get hard on the way to the place I'll do him If it's a motel, as soon as we go inside and shut the door, my cock is rock hard. What I'm looking for now is a married guy who has a good day job - but every now and then he will text or call me to pick him up for "lunch". And I'll go get him in my car, he gets in, and we drive to a nearby vacante area, and he unzips and takes it out - and I suck. Then he cums - I swallow - and take him back to his office.
Agree the anticipation is a thrill on its own. I have been lucky enough to experience something similar to what you are looking for. For about 5 years now I have a "regular" married guy that will email me when he "needs his balls drained" as he puts it. We happen to work close to one another and there is secluded spots we can easily meat at. Pretty much goes the way you described, we meet at the arranged time, get out of our cars and then walk back to a good spot. I get on my knees in front of him he unzips and pulls down his pants and I suck him off. Once he cums I stand up, we go back to out cars and back to work. I really enjoy the casualness of our relationship, no drama, or time wasting, just getting down to business. I am definitely his personal cocksucker

Agree the anticipation is a thrill on its own. I have been lucky enough to experience something similar to what you are looking for. For about 5 years now I have a "regular" married guy that will email me when he "needs his balls drained" as he puts it. We happen to work close to one another and there is secluded spots we can easily meat at. Pretty much goes the way you described, we meet at the arranged time, get out of our cars and then walk back to a good spot. I get on my knees in front of him he unzips and pulls down his pants and I suck him off. Once he cums I stand up, we go back to out cars and back to work. I really enjoy the casualness of our relationship, no drama, or time wasting, just getting down to business. I am definitely his personal cocksucker
Exciting to read what you wrote. But if it wasn't for the Internt, so many of us guys would not so there are so may other guys who just need to suck a cock. Just wondering? I like it when a guy talks to me, quitely while I'm sucking him - and calls me a cocksucker, or says how good I look with a hard cock in my mouth, etc. Does that kind of stuff turn you on?

Exciting to read what you wrote. But if it wasn't for the Internt, so many of us guys would not so there are so may other guys who just need to suck a cock. Just wondering? I like it when a guy talks to me, quitely while I'm sucking him - and calls me a cocksucker, or says how good I look with a hard cock in my mouth, etc. Does that kind of stuff turn you on?
yes it does

yes it does
Oh yess, I had a regular guy who used to call me names and remark how eagerly I sucked his cock, laughed at me as I was sucking away. I loved it.