Sucking cock for the first time

mick44

Male
Take your clothes off, the bull told me. When I did he grabbed my cock with two fingers.
Little, limp, pathetic and useless penis. It's time to show some respect to cock that's fucking your wife.
Kneel down and open your mouth he said. He pushed his cock into my mouth and said Suck!
I started gagging myself. He held my head and pulled me on his cock. I sucked and he fucked my mouth.
Then his cock started to pulsate in my mouth and began to squirt sperm on my tonsils.
Swallow it all! my wife told me. I licked the head of the cock. It wasn't bad, said the bull, but you have
to practice a lot to be great.

Take your clothes off, the bull told me. When I did he grabbed my cock with two fingers.
Little, limp, pathetic and useless penis. It's time to show some respect to cock that's fucking your wife.
Kneel down and open your mouth he said. He pushed his cock into my mouth and said Suck!
I started gagging myself. He held my head and pulled me on his cock. I sucked and he fucked my mouth.
Then his cock started to pulsate in my mouth and began to squirt sperm on my tonsils.
Swallow it all! my wife told me. I licked the head of the cock. It wasn't bad, said the bull, but you have
How's your experience? Are you still sucking bull cock

The more cock you suck the better you get at it.

This happened to me except it was my wife giving the orders. She brought home a guy 10 years younger than she and ordered me to kneel and take his cock in my mouth. She told him "fuck his face" he unloaded in my mouth. It was bitter and salty. This happened several years ago. Now if she brings a guy home I am happy to suck him off without being told to.

This happened to me except it was my wife giving the orders. She brought home a guy 10 years younger than she and ordered me to kneel and take his cock in my mouth. She told him "fuck his face" he unloaded in my mouth. It was bitter and salty. This happened several years ago. Now if she brings a guy home I am happy to suck him off without being told to.
Lucky you.

Similarly the first cock I sucked was a guy who was fucking my wife. Although not a cuck situation and I wanted to do it I did feel a little subordinate. Looking back I think that if we were not in the lifestyle I would never have developed a desire to suck other men. Over time I became more and more comfortable around other men and eventually got to the point I am at today . In a MFM scenario my preference is to prepare the other guy to fuck my wife by sucking them until hard and then cleaning them off afterwards. However, I do enjoy meeting other men solo and sucking them off when I get the chance.

I sucked my first cock when I was a freshman in college. I was a smaller guy at the time and looked years younger, so my roommate told me to suck his cock and that I would be required to suck him whenever he demanded. It was not as bad as I imagined, and I was soon sucking his cock several times a day. No, he never reciprocated. By October, he had told my secret to several of his buddies and they would come over to our dorm and I would suck them too.

As others have stated above, it takes practice, and I had lots of it that year.

Now, I am told I am an expert cock sucker, and I also enjoy it too.

I sucked my first cock when I was a freshman in college. I was a smaller guy at the time and looked years younger, so my roommate told me to suck his cock and that I would be required to suck him whenever he demanded. It was not as bad as I imagined, and I was soon sucking his cock several times a day. No, he never reciprocated. By October, he had told my secret to several of his buddies and they would come over to our dorm and I would suck them too.

Very hot.

OH yes, I practice often. he he

Best college experience.

Best college experience.

I could have a full thread of some of my college experiences. I am afraid many of my experiences may be too risque for most readers. :devilish:

I went to an all-male college that required all students to live on campus in the dorms for both undergraduate and graduate studies. For undergrad, dorms were quads of four-person rooms, with a common area between the four rooms. Each floor had a large common bathroom with gang showers. Grad students had private rooms but shared a bathroom for each floor.

I could have a full thread of some of my college experiences. I am afraid many of my experiences may be too risque for most readers. :devilish:

I went to an all-male college that required all students to live on campus in the dorms for both undergraduate and graduate studies. For undergrad, dorms were quads of four-person rooms, with a common area between the four rooms. Each floor had a large common bathroom with gang showers. Grad students had private rooms but shared a bathroom for each floor.
Nosotros somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y nos gustaría mucho poder conocer más sobre tu experiencia

Thats sexy as fuck

The first cock I suced was a guy whom I met in a chat site.....we had been chatting for long time...and finally i asked him to come to my home at night while my unaware curvy wife was sleeping on bed...we both were hard...he is larger than me...i saw how hard he was watching my wife....i was sucking him and feeling his pulsating while he watch and comment on my wife....anyone wanna know details...i love to tell

The first cock I suced was a guy whom I met in a chat site.....we had been chatting for long time...and finally i asked him to come to my home at night while my unaware curvy wife was sleeping on bed...we both were hard...he is larger than me...i saw how hard he was watching my wife....i was sucking him and feeling his pulsating while he watch and comment on my wife....anyone wanna know details...i love to tell
Tell