Sucking cock for the first time

Exciting to read what you wrote. But if it wasn't for the Internt, so many of us guys would not so there are so may other guys who just need to suck a cock. Just wondering? I like it when a guy talks to me, quitely while I'm sucking him - and calls me a cocksucker, or says how good I look with a hard cock in my mouth, etc. Does that kind of stuff turn you on?
Thanks. It is true the internet has really changed things both in hearing other men share these types of stories and the ability to find like-minded men to have some "fun" with. I have read on here where some guys had experiences when they were teenager's or in college. However, for me my introduction to sucking cock did not happen because of internet or when I was young. The opportunity for me came from MFM adventures with the wife. Some of the guys we played with were open to the idea and it just took off from there. To be fair since then, the internet has been a big part of my ability to continue to find cocks to suck. I do like it when the guy talks to me and let's me know how good what I am doing or is otherwise vocal. It is especially a turn on to hear them tell me they are about to cum and then moan as they orgasm.

Thanks. It is true the internet has really changed things both in hearing other men share these types of stories and the ability to find like-minded men to have some "fun" with. I have read on here where some guys had experiences when they were teenager's or in college. However, for me my introduction to sucking cock did not happen because of internet or when I was young. The opportunity for me came from MFM adventures with the wife. Some of the guys we played with were open to the idea and it just took off from there. To be fair since then, the internet has been a big part of my ability to continue to find cocks to suck. I do like it when the guy talks to me and let's me know how good what I am doing or is otherwise vocal. It is especially a turn on to hear them tell me they are about to cum and then moan as they orgasm.
If you want to get more insight on guys sucking cock, how they started and how a lot of married men got into it read some of the gay stories on Literotica. It's a real education about other cock suckers/lovers.

Do you have any fantasies about being with two guys at the same time?
I have been with more than one man on several occasions. It can be a lot of fun for all.

The one time that sticks out most in my memory was when we were out, and my wife brought two men home for fun. When we arrived home, all the guys were horny and ready to go but my wife was called to go to work even though she was not on call that night. She left the house, leaving me and the two guys all naked and hard.

When my wife came home about six hours later she found all three of us sleeping on the bed, all three still naked with the house smelling like sex according to her.

I need to check that out, any specific stories you can recommend?
Literotica
I read a lot of those stories - and what gets me is when I read about what another guy does sexually, and I do that exact same thing. And I have the exact same needs and desires. Thank goodness for the Internet because now so many more of us guys understand our needs to suck cock is done by so many other guys. Ps Some of my favorite stories are to read about "straight" guys who've been married for 30+ years or more, and suddnely get the desire to suck a cock for the first time - and they love it. And that's me.

I really cannot explain the allure or the draw of sucking another man's cock holds for me. I love pussy and have eaten my share and it never grows old for me. But, there is something special about taking another man's cock into my mouth and sucking him, hearing his moans, feeling his cock stiffen and pulse from the sensations, feeling his hands on my head, and then tasting his precum before he shoots his load. There is something special about sucking cock or being sucked by another man.

I really cannot explain the allure or the draw of sucking another man's cock holds for me. I love pussy and have eaten my share and it never grows old for me. But, there is something special about taking another man's cock into my mouth and sucking him, hearing his moans, feeling his cock stiffen and pulse from the sensations, feeling his hands on my head, and then tasting his precum before he shoots his load. There is something special about sucking cock or being sucked by another man.
I agree, the allure is hard to explain. Maybe it's just nuance I don't know. As I have mentioned in other threads for me I get off on the submissive and dominant part of it. Submissive by getting on my knees, kneeling in front of another man while he feeds me his cock. Dominant by being in control using my mouth, hands, and tongue to bring him to orgasm. Definitely as you said, hearing he moans, cock stiffens, being told to get ready, and then feeling those hot spurts of cum landing on my tongue.

I need to check that out, any specific stories you can recommend?
There were a few that I really liked but I never wrote any of the titles down, but I will and let you know, please keep me informed of any you like.
Literotica
I read a lot of those stories - and what gets me is when I read about what another guy does sexually, and I do that exact same thing. And I have the exact same needs and desires. Thank goodness for the Internet because now so many more of us guys understand our needs to suck cock is done by so many other guys. Ps Some of my favorite stories are to read about "straight" guys who've been married for 30+ years or more, and suddnely get the desire to suck a cock for the first time - and they love it. And that's me.
Yup, I really get a lot of insights about mens desire for cock, how it seems to start or that the urge gets stronger as we age. Not only are there great stories on Literotica but a lot of them are true. PS. I love first time stories.

Literotica

What stories

Reactions: nicebiguy
Exactly! The stiffen and then that warm sweet reward with each pulse. Dam i love the taste too.

Last edited:
Agree the anticipation is a thrill on its own. I have been lucky enough to experience something similar to what you are looking for. For about 5 years now I have a "regular" married guy that will email me when he "needs his balls drained" as he puts it. We happen to work close to one another and there is secluded spots we can easily meat at. Pretty much goes the way you described, we meet at the arranged time, get out of our cars and then walk back to a good spot. I get on my knees in front of him he unzips and pulls down his pants and I suck him off. Once he cums I stand up, we go back to out cars and back to work. I really enjoy the casualness of our relationship, no drama, or time wasting, just getting down to business. I am definitely his personal cocksucker
OMG ! This is exactly the type of arrangement I have been wanting to find. No drama, just me being able to suck off and service a friends cock whenever he ( we) need it ! I desperately need to be someone’s personal cocksucker.

Congratulations to you ! I am jealous. LOL

I agree, the allure is hard to explain. Maybe it's just nuance I don't know. As I have mentioned in other threads for me I get off on the submissive and dominant part of it. Submissive by getting on my knees, kneeling in front of another man while he feeds me his cock. Dominant by being in control using my mouth, hands, and tongue to bring him to orgasm. Definitely as you said, hearing he moans, cock stiffens, being told to get ready, and then feeling those hot spurts of cum landing on my tongue.
I absolutely could not agree more !!!! Very well said. This describes my feelings about sucking another man’s cock perfectly!
Not only that, but it’s addicting too ! I completely enjoy just being able to give a man pleasure with my mouth and let him shoot his warm com on my tongue. Hearing him moan and tell me his cum is on its way just turns me on even more and makes me want more !!!

OMG ! This is exactly the type of arrangement I have been wanting to find. No drama, just me being able to suck off and service a friends cock whenever he ( we) need it ! I desperately need to be someone’s personal cocksucker.

Congratulations to you ! I am jealous. LOL
Thanks I appreciate it and I am aware how hard it can be to have an ongoing situation mine. I have tried to repeat and a few times, it looked like I would be able to have multiple men to service but it didn't go beyond 2 or 3 times.

I absolutely could not agree more !!!! Very well said. This describes my feelings about sucking another man’s cock perfectly!
Not only that, but it’s addicting too ! I completely enjoy just being able to give a man pleasure with my mouth and let him shoot his warm com on my tongue. Hearing him moan and tell me his cum is on its way just turns me on even more and makes me want more !!!
What a good cock sucker. Nothing like surrendering your manhood for a mouth full of cum and cock. I make sure to kiss n lick his cum filled balls too.

When my married neighbor comes over and we go into my garage, he just stands there - looking at me. Then he drops his pants - and then his shorts - and I see his 7.5" cock just hanging there. And at that moment, I can feel my cock start to move. I can feel my bp start to go up. I can feel sexual excitment in my body. And I sit on my bench and he walks over to me - and I watch his cock swaying. And then he stands in fornt of me with his cock at the exact height of my mouth - and then it's me that gets a hard on before him.