Sucking cock for the first time

I sucked my first cock yesterday. It was a bbc my wife and I met on fetlife. My wife has been fucking him for a few weeks now. I get to watch and Jack off but never participated before.

He asked me if I was ever interested in sucking a cock in our group txt, I eagerly said yes. So my wife ordered me to leave work early yesterday and go to his place and give him a blow job. It was better than I anticipated. His cock was so hard and much bigger than mine.

He had me lick and suck his balls and nipples too. When he came he grabbed my head and put his cock on the side of my cheek and blew his load all over the side of my face and in my mouth.

It was wonderful. I continued to suck his cock to make sure I got all the cum out. It tasted really good. He told me I did a really good job and that he wants me to keep going over and giving him head at least once a week.

He said my wife is still better but only because she’s a female and that we’re both very good cock suckers. I was very proud of my self.

It was thrilling to be naked and on my knees for the first time in front of a man, who was taking his cock out of his pants, with the intention of putting his sperm inside me. I had been looking forward to sucking my first cock, so taking his cock into my mouth felt natural. I realized then I love it and enjoyed him putting his hands on the back of my head and thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. When I felt he was starting to cum I grabbed his hips and pulled him against my face as he shot his cum down the back of my throat.

The first cock I suced was a guy whom I met in a chat site.....we had been chatting for long time...and finally i asked him to come to my home at night while my unaware curvy wife was sleeping on bed...we both were hard...he is larger than me...i saw how hard he was watching my wife....i was sucking him and feeling his pulsating while he watch and comment on my wife....anyone wanna know details...i love to tell
I'd love to hear

Reactions: Hrnyrunner
Take your clothes off, the bull told me. When I did he grabbed my cock with two fingers.
Little, limp, pathetic and useless penis. It's time to show some respect to cock that's fucking your wife.
Kneel down and open your mouth he said. He pushed his cock into my mouth and said Suck!
I started gagging myself. He held my head and pulled me on his cock. I sucked and he fucked my mouth.
Then his cock started to pulsate in my mouth and began to squirt sperm on my tonsils.
Swallow it all! my wife told me. I licked the head of the cock. It wasn't bad, said the bull, but you have
to practice a lot to be great.
So good to read of your experience. Similar for my cuck, my bull present his large cock telling cuck time for him to learn how to orally please bull. I greatly enjoy watching cuck learn to serve as women always do.

One of my earliest experiences: KK, a stranger, and I were in the midst of an impromptu threesome. At some point, KK and I were doing sixty-nine, me on the bottom, her on top. The other dude was watching and stroking. I didn't see it until the penultimate moment - the guy got behind KK and stuck his fat cock-head against her pussy lips, while I was licking her clit.

One thing led to another, and his cock was alternating between my mouth and KK's pussy.
Nothing like cock that's been in a wet smelly pussy, yummm.

Reactions: Robbiann_CD
It was thrilling to be naked and on my knees for the first time in front of a man, who was taking his cock out of his pants, with the intention of putting his sperm inside me. I had been looking forward to sucking my first cock, so taking his cock into my mouth felt natural. I realized then I love it and enjoyed him putting his hands on the back of my head and thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth. When I felt he was starting to cum I grabbed his hips and pulled him against my face as he shot his cum down the back of my throat.
What a nasty little thing. Hot

So good to read of your experience. Similar for my cuck, my bull present his large cock telling cuck time for him to learn how to orally please bull. I greatly enjoy watching cuck learn to serve as women always do.
I find this interesting and hot - what do you think wives like about seeing their husband suck cock or eating the bull's cream pie?

Great story and could no agree more. For me the hottest position is to be on my knees in front of another man kneeling in front of him waiting while he either pulls his cock out through his zipper or pulls his pants down. There is something thrilling about being eye level with another cock and reach up to grab it leaning in with an open mouth. Like you, for me it does feel natural sucking cock. I like to feel their hands on my head, to steady themselves as they fuck my mouth. It is exciting to look up and see them looking down at me. I watch their stomach to tell when they get close and their breathing stats to change. Of course every guy I have sucked off told me when they where about to cum not to mention the grunts that go with a man's orgasm as his hot spurts of cum landed on my tongue.

The first cock I suced was a guy whom I met in a chat site.....we had been chatting for long time...and finally i asked him to come to my home at night while my unaware curvy wife was sleeping on bed...we both were hard...he is larger than me...i saw how hard he was watching my wife....i was sucking him and feeling his pulsating while he watch and comment on my wife....anyone wanna know details...i love to tell
I would love to hear more about that

I started when I was still very young. He was married 55 years old.I've had dates with girls and I'm already masturbating... So basically, my neighbor caught me peeping in his window. He took me into his garage and said if I wanted to see his cock up close. I was nervous but said sure. Just thinking about it made my cock hard. He pulled out his cock and started stroking it and it got hard. He told me to touch it and I started stroking it. He told me to put it in my mouth. I was nervous about it but I did it and found out I really liked sucking on his cock. He said he was going to cum and he told me to swallow it all. I did and realized I shot my own load in my pants.I wanted more and more and of course I didn't limit myself to just sucking.I have had meetings with both couples and single men. After several relationships, I got married. So far, however, I have been doing everything in secret. We have talked to my wife, but she is clearly not ready

I started when I was still very young. He was married 55 years old.I've had dates with girls and I'm already masturbating... So basically, my neighbor caught me peeping in his window. He took me into his garage and said if I wanted to see his cock up close. I was nervous but said sure. Just thinking about it made my cock hard. He pulled out his cock and started stroking it and it got hard. He told me to touch it and I started stroking it. He told me to put it in my mouth. I was nervous about it but I did it and found out I really liked sucking on his cock. He said he was going to cum and he told me to swallow it all. I did and realized I shot my own load in my pants.I wanted more and more and of course I didn't limit myself to just sucking.I have had meetings with both couples and single men. After several relationships, I got married. So far, however, I have been doing everything in secret. We have talked to my wife, but she is clearly not ready
Did you have more than one encounter with the 55 year-old? Did he reciprocate? Touch or suck your cock?

Reactions: Mankshole