Sucking cock for the first time

Similarly the first cock I sucked was a guy who was fucking my wife. Although not a cuck situation and I wanted to do it I did feel a little subordinate. Looking back I think that if we were not in the lifestyle I would never have developed a desire to suck other men. Over time I became more and more comfortable around other men and eventually got to the point I am at today . In a MFM scenario my preference is to prepare the other guy to fuck my wife by sucking them until hard and then cleaning them off afterwards. However, I do enjoy meeting other men solo and sucking them off when I get the chance.
Me too - exactly like you wrote.

Indeed not the first cock I sucked, that was long ago. But, the first time, I sucked this Bull's hard cock when my wife was not available for him earlier this week. Of course, he had to take pictures to send to my wife to show her what an obedient cock sucker I was.

View attachment 1775435

View attachment 1775436
You do appear to be enjoying that cock but I must admit from my perspective that even if the lips or rosebud belongs to the cuckold or partner of the lady I'm playing with that just like I don't like hair around either set of lips or rosebud of the lady I would not enjoy them on the male either, but that is only my opinion.

My first time was very similar to most guys here - while fucking my wife. He was a friend of ours. We're both bi so it just seemed natural to such his cock. He sucked mine I sucked his all while my wife watched and played with herself. We both came in my wife. He cleaned me up while my wife cleaned him up. I'd love to do it all again.

The first cock I suced was a guy whom I met in a chat site.....we had been chatting for long time...and finally i asked him to come to my home at night while my unaware curvy wife was sleeping on bed...we both were hard...he is larger than me...i saw how hard he was watching my wife....i was sucking him and feeling his pulsating while he watch and comment on my wife....anyone wanna know details...i love to tell
tell me more

Reactions: Pinky and nicebiguy
Literotica
I read a lot of those stories - and what gets me is when I read about what another guy does sexually, and I do that exact same thing. And I have the exact same needs and desires. Thank goodness for the Internet because now so many more of us guys understand our needs to suck cock is done by so many other guys. Ps Some of my favorite stories are to read about "straight" guys who've been married for 30+ years or more, and suddnely get the desire to suck a cock for the first time - and they love it. And that's me.
Same here after being married a long time i got the urge to suck cock best thing I ever did !

One of my earliest experiences: KK, a stranger, and I were in the midst of an impromptu threesome. At some point, KK and I were doing sixty-nine, me on the bottom, her on top. The other dude was watching and stroking. I didn't see it until the penultimate moment - the guy got behind KK and stuck his fat cock-head against her pussy lips, while I was licking her clit.

One thing led to another, and his cock was alternating between my mouth and KK's pussy.

One of my earliest experiences: KK, a stranger, and I were in the midst of an impromptu threesome. At some point, KK and I were doing sixty-nine, me on the bottom, her on top. The other dude was watching and stroking. I didn't see it until the penultimate moment - the guy got behind KK and stuck his fat cock-head against her pussy lips, while I was licking her clit.

One thing led to another, and his cock was alternating between my mouth and KK's pussy.
Did you enjoy it ?

Reactions: WantToWatchWife