Surprise admission

Ont1

Male
I was rather drunk and my ultrahot slim blonde gf and I started talking on the bed. I said, "are we going to have a nice dirty fuck?"
She replied that she was so horny. I didn't catch that she probably wanted me to ask why so much.
As I was screwing her she started telling me how good my cock felt, in the middle of her pussy, halfway in. I didn't respond but I know I'm nowhere near the size of many many cocks she has had.
She kept repeating it and when I wouldn't bite with any response, she started talking about someone she had, evidently, just fucked.
She said after they finally got his big head inside her, he pushed it in, got to the middle, halfway and kept going, all the way to the bottom.
She said she was stretched out so much there wasn't a mm of her pussy that his cock was not in contact with. He kept pulling it almost all the way out, except for the big head and pushing it back past halfway and right to the very bottom of her pussy. She said she just couldn't stop Cummings, over and over. She is wildly multiorgasmic.
My dick was only semi hard and I think she was hoping her story would harden me up.
She seemed frustrated but told me 'It was so amazing, I loved it so much."
I kinda passed out on top of her but realized as she squirmed out from under me and lay beside me. She thought I was out cold and rubbed her pussy for about 15 seconds and had an electrical orgasm. That's the only way I can describe it. Her body just twitched and stiffened up while she tried to contain the scream she wanted to yell out. It was wild.
And then she went to sleep. I asked her a day or so later who she was talking about and she danced around the question, said it was nobody but from when she said she was extremely horny right at the start, I knew she was speaking about a real experience.
She repeated this some 3 months later detailing how he cummed in her,, corrected herself saying he came right at the very bottom, said, I could feel it, and it started coming out running down her ass it was so amazing.
So I'm sure it happened at least a few times but she wouldn't tell me who. My best guess is a black guy who used to play guitar outside the liquor store and I know she befriended him. She was going to call him to help me move something one day, so I knew they had exchanged contact info. I declined the help and she just said, he is a really nice guy. He was much younger than us and it is pretty odd that she would hang out and talk to this guy. Pretty sure when she told me she was going for a guitar lesson one day, wouldn't mention where, that she was most probably going to see him.
She was such a nymphs, needed it every day, her life almost revolved around sex and I know she was doing a number of men while we were together.

@Ont1
A missed opportunity there to discuss what your Gf really needs and that you would like to see her fucked by someone with a bigger cock than you.
You won’t be able to get the same conversation when she is sober and not on a sexual high.
Plus your Gf was also telling you she’s not impressed by your drunk Semi hard cock. You should get the toys out in that situation then fish for more info about who she has fucked (or is fucking 😉), while you are giving her multiple orgasms with her toys.
😈

She is a nymphomaniac in every sense. Never met anyone like her. She plays the loyal lady but can't help herself when an opportunity she likes presents itself. I am casual about it and like to hear the stories. A couple lines of blow makes this flow and we fuck for hours.
She knows the blow reduces the number of times I can go but not the hard on lasting literally all night with some other added tools. Also, I'm in wicked good shape and literally screw her silly. She is multi orgasmic and we've counted 60, 70 even 100 orhasms before we lose track. I know intimately when to do or say what and it's a filthy dirty talking while pouring in sweat lengthy peaks you just can't probably even fathom. Her plethora of past and mine plus all the together events talk about a broad range of hotness, detailed descriptions. She is a ex pro cheerleader and smoking hot, everywhere we go it's non stop heads turning and thus why she is approached constantly. When she was dating looking for me as it happened she would schedule lunch and dinner dates 5 or 6 days per week, fucking almost every one of them. The odd time lunch guy was so good she canceled the dinner guy.
No missed opportunity here bud, it's all going on, even adhere to a two minute rule 24/7.
I get all the details on every situation she recalls, there are so many, that's why I could fill this site with so much stuff it would blow your mind, make what I've read here so far, rather boring frankly.
Miss my wife, did you overlook some things that made that become your handle?