Switching between kissing and sucking

I absolutely love when my wife rides a dick cowgirl, then climbs off, turns around and cleans her pussy juices off of it. Then she'll come over to me and push her tongue into my mouth to taste her pussy and the dick she was just riding. It gets me every time.
Fuuuuck, I would love that.

Reactions: MOJO
Interesting.... So as we were starting in the swinging lifestyle, kissing was a big topic of conversation. At first we both thought we didn't want the other to kiss our playdates. But on the way to our first playdate, she said, she wasn't sure she could do it without kissing because it's so much part of a sexual experience. I was a little unsure how I would feel seeing her kiss another guy but I did understand her point that she was worried she would inadvertently break our "rule" on the first date because of the passion of the moment. I agreed to "suspend" the rule for the first time and we would discuss it after and decide then. Funny how "rules" change as we gained experience and now have almost no rules. That night on the date, he leaned in and kissed her, it was so hot. I watched intently as their tongues intertwined. The first time I saw them part slightly, and I could actually see their tongues touching each other, I almost came right then. She said the same with with watching me. It excited her as well. We tossed that rule in a hurry. Now it's one of my favorite parts of watching her with another man. The part about kissing after giving a blowjob doesn't bother me at all but it doesn't add anything to it for me either. I just like watching her kiss another guy or girl for that matter. She did eventually tell me that sometimes if there is a lot of me kissing between me and the other girl, it does start to bother her. I now am a little careful not to over do it on my end.