Switching between kissing and sucking

Shelstar

Couple
Hi everyone!
When we first started in this lifestyle (granted not that long ago) my wife and i agreed that kissing was a no no with any playmates (either guys for her or girls for me)
However the first time we did any form of mfm play, we were super in the moment and i had told my wife to go for it, "you guys can make out if you want" and needless tk say it was the hottest thing ever watching her kissing someone else, his tongue fucking her mouth while she took his dick out and started stroking it before sucking him off.

What was even hotter for me was she would take turns sucking our cocks and making out with the both of us.
Later on we started spitroasting, and she would love to take turns alternating making out with each of us as she was on all 4s with the other was fucking her from behind. I cant tell you how hot it is to be kissing yout wife as shes cumming from being pounded from behind!!!

So my q is, do you guys also find it hot to have your woman taking turns kissing you and her playmates, especially after sucking your cocks...?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Great story - we also had thar rule at first - no kissing - I have since told her that it's OK with me but she still reluctant - not sure why - maybe it's too personal for her (weird I know since he's fucking her) - but I have kissed her after she was just sucking the other guy and it was kinda a turn on - now I try to do it if the positioning is right especially after this friend lol

Attachments

• DSCN0790.JPG
    DSCN0790.JPG
    283.9 KB · Views: 344
Great story - we also had thar rule at first - no kissing - I have since told her that it's OK with me but she still reluctant - not sure why - maybe it's too personal for her (weird I know since he's fucking her) - but I have kissed her after she was just sucking the other guy and it was kinda a turn on - now I try to do it if the positioning is right especially after this friend lol
Awesome stuff! Does she enjoy kissing you afterwards?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Hi everyone!
When we first started in this lifestyle (granted not that long ago) my wife and i agreed that kissing was a no no with any playmates (either guys for her or girls for me)
However the first time we did any form of mfm play, we were super in the moment and i had told my wife to go for it, "you guys can make out if you want" and needless tk say it was the hottest thing ever watching her kissing someone else, his tongue fucking her mouth while she took his dick out and started stroking it before sucking him off.

What was even hotter for me was she would take turns sucking our cocks and making out with the both of us.
Later on we started spitroasting, and she would love to take turns alternating making out with each of us as she was on all 4s with the other was fucking her from behind. I cant tell you how hot it is to be kissing yout wife as shes cumming from being pounded from behind!!!

So my q is, do you guys also find it hot to have your woman taking turns kissing you and her playmates, especially after sucking your cocks...?

Love MFM play! Im usually the smaller cock and end up behind her as she’s cow girl over her Bull.
She dosen’t do annal but loves DVP and we work that position well. She will be on top of her Bull in a deep passionate french kiss with him keeping his cock hard while Im thrusting in and out of her pussy from behind.
I love watching her in a full lovers embrace with her arms wrapped around the neck and shoulders of her bull in a deep kiss while he’s laying on top of of her fucking her with slow deep thrusts.
OMG thats hot to watch!

There is a lot more to sex than a penis and a vagina. Sex is a very intermit act involving the whole body and mind. From my experience very few women like the "wham bam thank you mam" approach. Most women prefer to be seduced, even when its a long time lover or husband and kissing is a part of that seduction. It increases the anticipation and arousal for the sex act itself.

And for me as the husband it can be quite humiliating but also extremely erotic and arousing to watch another man seduce my wife and to see her respond and submit to his seduction. And to taste another man on my wife's lips and tongue can be intoxicating.

Just put that cock in your mouth and suck it with her. Your wife will love it, i'm sure. I mean, she knows what she is doing when she suck's his dick and kisses you. She knows his pre-cum is on her lips and you will taste it. She knows you like it. She probably tells her friends she thinks you want to try and suck a cock. It probably turns her on also. She just doesn't know how to ask you. The reason I say this. Is that my GF wanted me to have a 3some with her gay friend. She wanted me to suck his 8 inch dick. Little did my GF know that I had suck a dick when I was just a young kid. That's a whole other story.

Just put that cock in your mouth and suck it with her. Your wife will love it, i'm sure. I mean, she knows what she is doing when she suck's his dick and kisses you. She knows his pre-cum is on her lips and you will taste it. She knows you like it. She probably tells her friends she thinks you want to try and suck a cock. It probably turns her on also. She just doesn't know how to ask you. The reason I say this. Is that my GF wanted me to have a 3some with her gay friend. She wanted me to suck his 8 inch dick. Little did my GF know that I had suck a dick when I was just a young kid. That's a whole other story.
You say "She knows what she is doing when she suck's his dick and kisses you. She knows his pre-cum is on her lips and you will taste it. She knows you like it. She probably tells her friends she thinks you want to try and suck a cock". This is so right. She wants you to get used to the taste of his cock and pre-cum, and really wants you to clean her pussy after she fucks him.

I love kissing after my wife has sucked my cock. I love to taste her mouth after she sucks a friend.

Hi everyone!

I do it more time with my couple and single female clients .first kiss her passionately by tounge till1/2hour and then eat her jùicy boobs then eat her juicy pussy Deeply hardly and then fuck her all hole (mouth ass pussy) in all way .it's amazing feeling.

Simplemente pon esa polla en tu boca y chúpala con ella. A tu esposa le encantará, estoy seguro. Quiero decir, ella sabe lo que hace cuando le chupa la polla y te besa. Ella sabe que su líquido preseminal está en sus labios y lo saborearás. Ella sabe que te gusta. Probablemente les diga a sus amigos que cree que quieres intentar chupar una polla. Probablemente también la excite. Ella simplemente no sabe cómo pedírtelo. La razón por la que digo esto. Es que mi novia quería que tuviera un trío con su amigo gay. Ella quería que le chupara la polla de 8 pulgadas. Mi novia no sabía que había chupado una polla cuando era solo un niño. Esa es otra historia.
totalmente de acuerdo con eso

Reactions: lickitup